Tfw parents trying to get rid of me

>tfw parents trying to get rid of me

>already arranged a marriage with a girl Ive never seen before

Attached: sad neet.jpg (250x226, 7K)

same with my parents as well. we're planning to go back to china to look for a suitable partner for me. the only redeeming quality i have is my green card

>wah my parents solve my problems for me

I will soon get arrange married to a north indian qt too!

Comfort yourself with the faint hope that the girl you get is understanding and kind, and that you can actually make it work with her if you try. I assume the girl you'll be getting doesn't speak English, so she'll be reliant on you for everything. It's a chance for you to make her yours.

how will that get rid of you? is the woman rich? in that case, you still win

They are making my life worse. I dont want to be forcefully married to someone I have never met

At least she will be better than what you can get >3

I have had an arrange marriage with my cousin that I adamantly refused

Apparently she is very beautiful, speaks English, and is a dentist. I have not seen her at all because I don't want to bring up the subject to my parents. I just think its embarrassing to have my parent pick a girl for me, while my Chad brother got to pick his wife.

im going to be forced to have a bunch of responsibilities, my parents will probably try to make me feel sorry for her.

do you poo in the loo? does she shave?

Rude, you stupid whitoid.

As a kissless virgin I would welcome this

I’d hate being Indian also OP.

Nigger you are getting a gf with a stable job and with good looks what the fuck are you complaining about
>Wahhh why do I get to pick
You fucking failed to do so, retard

>forcefully
>My parent will cut me off if I don't do what they say.
Stop living with your parents pajeet??

>the only redeeming quality i have is my green card
That killed me. You got a sense of humour too, not that your insect bride knows how to laugh.

Im not indian tho

gook, asian, what’s the difference?
also
>is a dentist
have it away desu

gave*

I told my mother I'd prefer to marry a black woman and she then cussed me out in Cantonese for half an hour.

Oh sweet. GG then bruv, what are you so worried about? Just ditch if it goes south

>Apparently she is very beautiful, speaks English, and is a dentist.
Oh no no no! She's guaranteed to be a lesbian or an even worse deviant and she's only marrying you as a cover. Your only hope is that you too can appreciate whatever degeneracy she's into and that she'll open up about it.

This, OP is truly an autist of the highest caliber.

>lesbian
Isn't that like having two wives?

No. Enjoy being sent off to the cuckshed while your wife brings home girls and pretends that she's single.

>Wahhh why do I get to pick
>You fucking failed to do so, retard

I didn't even get the chance to pick. Im only 20 and I can still meet someone

not being a picky pajeet you won’t

By the time you don't all the good wives will be taken

>tfw I was born white
My parents joked about marrying me off to a childhood friend but I was too autistic and we don't really talk any more.

>Apparently she is very beautiful, speaks English, and is a dentist
So she's beautiful, rich, educated, and hardworking. What the fuck does she need your neet ass for then? Do you come with a dowry?