Does your nationality have a diaspora present in the USA? If so, where are they located? How do you feel about them?

Does your nationality have a diaspora present in the USA? If so, where are they located? How do you feel about them?

Attached: 1280px-Census-2000-Data-Top-US-Ancestries-by-County.svg.png (1280x949, 691K)

nationality or race? cause australians have 0 reason to move to the usa

>The history of the Australian American population almost follows the story of both British Americans and Irish Americans, as Australia was a British political territory at the time when they first immigrated and most of the settlers were English or Irish. The first wave of immigration from Australia to the United States came in the 1850s California Gold Rush when mostly Irish migrants who had escaped the Great Irish Famine had previously worked on the Australian goldfields. In San Francisco, the "Sydney Ducks" as they were known came into violent conflict with nativist locals. Transpacific immigration then dried up while the American Civil War took place. It picked up during the period of Reconstruction, but faltered again when Australia was hit by an economic depression in the late 1890s. Immigration to the United States peaked in the years following World War II, due to America's increased economic activity, and the exodus of 15,000 Australian war brides who married U.S. servicemen. From 1971 to 1990, more than 86,400 Australians and New Zealanders immigrated to the United States.[1] At the 2000 U.S. Census, 60,965 Australian born people were enumerated in the United States, of which 15,315 were citizens. Around 40% of Australian Americans had entered the United States before 1980.[2] Since 2010, a Little Australia has emerged and is growing in Nolita, Manhattan, New York City.[3]

what does "american" (in yellow) mean in in this context?

inbred southerners either too low iq to understand they are descended from immigrants or too mutt to figure out what country they're from the most

Pre revolution anglos, as opposed to English immigrants post independence.
I’m sure there’s still a ton in New England that just got drowned out by the immigrants

appalachians and southerners who don't give a fuck about ancestry

they're likely descendants of the first few loads of brits to come to the colonies to practice their wacky religious beliefs

i hope you're retarded ass realizes that the biggest self-identified ancestry in australia is "australian"

Los Angeles and New York
pretty good, they're mostly famous or billionaires owning football teams

I'm not one of them what is your point

The most intelligent Americans who realize that having ancestry from a specific country does not mean you belong to that country or needs a specific identification nomenclature.

my greek friend from my high school baseball team helped me convert to greek orthodoxy. his family are all swell people.

I guess it's not that significant when compared to other communities, but croatia is a small country.

Attached: Capture.jpg (758x311, 23K)

Good, I was thinking about becoming a protestant.

>I was thinking about becoming a protestant.

Attached: 86694824.jpg (224x225, 10K)

No because there is no reason to move from Canada to the US ever.

you only made your post to make fun of >le dumb amerimutts xD even though every anglo colony country, including yours does the same thing

>Since 2010, a Little Australia has emerged and is growing in Nolita, Manhattan, New York City.[3]
Lmao wut? That sounds horrible.

>the smell of goon and vomit permeates the air
>Boys Light Up is blaring out of at least 3 different apartment windows
>2 sausage sizzle cart owners are brawling over territory
>an extremely tanned young lad with a 45 year olds weather face and wearing an Australian flag bucket hat accosts you and your family
>"oi youse cunts, can I fang a dart off anyone?"
>you never visit Little Australia ever again

Yeah it's because there are still swarthes of people who still consider anglos only as Australians, Still somehow.

Whats up with central Florida?

>If so, where are they located?
Orlando is full of hue (I guess)

I think only entertainers do
there are about as many americans here

Scots Irish Protestants who didn't want to be associated with filthy papist trash.

sounds about right tbqhwyf