Most based EU offical

Most based EU offical

Attached: portrait-tusk.jpg (400x400, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xvxc6gU6cxs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Indeed

Attached: EAP9Jq6UcAElsc3.jpg (1054x1099, 56K)

Attached: Neven_mimica.jpg (547x682, 137K)

He said in an interview he spend his youth beating people up in a pack with other polelings

Attached: _103524791_tusk.jpg (660x371, 43K)

The role of the President is set out in article 15 of the Treaty on the European Union (TEU). In particular, the President of the European Council is responsible for:

>chairing European Council meetings and driving forward its work
>ensuring the preparation of European Council meetings and the continuity of their work, in cooperation with the President of the Commission, and on the basis of the work of the General Affairs Council configuration
>helping to facilitate cohesion and consensus within the European Council
>presenting a report to the European Parliament after each European Council meeting
The President of the European Council also >ensures the external representation of the EU at the level of heads of state or government:

on issues related to the EU Common Foreign and Security Policy (CFSP), alongside the High Representative of the Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy who helps put into effect the CFSP and ensure its unity, consistency and effectiveness
at international summits, usually alongside the President of the European Commission

Attached: donaldtuskbased.jpg (760x508, 54K)

Shitty german paidagent whose only goal is destroying Poland and our economy

Jarosław, please

*>Most based EU offical
*hold my beer*

Attached: 568847.jpg (600x386, 27K)

God I'm going to miss these fellas
Von der Leyen and Michel don't seem nearly as meme-y

Attached: 763.jpg (763x577, 56K)

classic Juncker

Attached: junckergrabbingplenkovićass.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

People generally hate him here, his son got mixed up in some massive money lending scum that remains unsolved to this day

*Schlap*

I wish i could get pissed at work

maybe not that hardcore, but he was thrown out of the university for anti-commie activities, so he spent some of his youth working physical jobs and hanging out with the boys. pretty based.
meanwhile the guy currently in power accuses him of being post-commie when he wrote his PhD thesis on Marxism and his father owned a villa in the most prestigious distric of Warsaw and was allowed to leave the country. clown country.

Polish voters disagree with you:

>He was elected Prime Minister in 2007 and with his party's victory in the 2011 Polish parliamentary election, he became the first Prime Minister to be re-elected since the fall of Communism in Poland

Attached: faceofeuropebaseddonaldtusk.jpg (1024x683, 64K)

>almost 4 years in power with goverment agencies and prosecutors office on their side
>still couldn't prove shit about his son's relation with that pyramid scheme shit despite desperately trying
sure thing, it was a real mix up, PiS wasn't just making shit up during the campaign. how are those arrests for massive corruption during PO times going btw?

Attached: 7854587758.gif (480x270, 2.41M)

T. Volksdeutsch from Gdansk People should know truth about this criminal.

where are the charges then? where are the arrests? almost 4 years in power and PiS doesn't have shit.

Me with the books on the left

Polish voters from 2011. A lot has changed since then.
Didn't vote for PiS so you can keep your projections to yourself. I simply said what an average Polack would tell you about Tusk.

Tusk is constantly in top 5 of trust rankings for politicians despite abondoning polish politics. read some polls instead of pulling shit out of your ass.

Soy personafied

Attached: Charles-Michel-un-benjamin-a-la-tete-de-la-Belgique.jpg (1280x640, 405K)

He looks stereotypically Belgian
At least Timmermans is pretty based

Attached: Santorelli (22)_mediagallery-page.jpg (915x608, 66K)

Timmermans activley hurted Croatias interests, fuck that guy

Latest poll for Onet says 32,7% of people in this cunt trusts him. That leaves almost 70% people who either don't trust him or, at best, don't care.

meant for

so is he in the top 5 then?

I'd vote for tusk any time
Fuck PiScucks

look around you man, your entire cunt can't be trusted. he seems based

well in this cunt at least 50% don't care, so i'd say that's quite good

I don't get why Eastern Europe seems so hostile towards the EU. They the ones profiting from it the most

They aren't, Poland has like one of the highest EU appreciation rates
They just don't like the current EU leadership

Trying to deprive you of your national identity, destroying your industry and leeching your resources, forcing you to admit criminal rapefugees.
Is that all a good thing? European Union has opponents here only because of this.

>destroying your industry and leeching your resources
how does that apply to poland?

We like EU, freedom of movement and economic cooperation.
We dislike leadership of mentally ill German psychopaths who want to drown Europe with African and Middle Eastern rapefugees.

Germany benefits the most, but it will end soon.

Poland basically didn't develop.

>not posting based Farage.

Attached: ClvOS3kUsAA23H-.jpg (638x800, 47K)

All major industry companies in Poland are currently in German or French not in Polish. We aren't economically sovereign at this moment. Millions of people lose jobs because of liquidation of factors by this fuckers. And now they are trying to force us to resignate from coal just to destroy all our remaining mines when Germ government is doing nothing to increase their share of renewable energy. And they are blaming us! What a bunch of hypocrites!

lel
youtu.be/xvxc6gU6cxs
i will miss this drunk retard, he had his moments