How much spice can you handle?

How much spice can you handle?

Attached: chilitemp.jpg (497x700, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pepperscale.com/hungarian-wax-pepper/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I draw the line at Habanero. Anything more stops being tasty for me and becomes all about the heat.

Why is habanero that high lol
even children eat habanero in their daily meal

Wait bell peppers are 0? What?

I got these.
pepperscale.com/hungarian-wax-pepper/

I'm not autistic enough to put my tolerance to a meme chart so I don't know

Habanero is spicy and spicy food even if not hot to eat makes my ass hurt afterwards so I'd rather not have anything hotter than jalapeño or at most cayenne unless it's a special occasion.
I hate being a whiteoid pretending to be a jew I wish I could handle spice better :(

I've eaten naga morich which is 1000000-1500000 scoville. it goes down just fine with milk but half an hour later my ass was on fire

How is that a surprise? Bell pepper is as spicy as cucumber

chili peppers have "hotness" which is physiologically just pain on tongue, while have very week fragrance.
They have no value as pepper.

>he doesn't self destruct
Cmon John

A local restaurant has really nice naga morich burgers. So I guess around 1000000 units.

Attached: 1565152031305.jpg (500x375, 100K)

>Something with sauce made from the pepper is as spicy as the pepper
Yeah and ghost pepper fries or ghost pepper crisps are as hot as ghost peppers, I've had some of those and they're not that hot it's bs and if you have a bit of the pepper diluted in sauce and stuff it's not as hot as the real thing

Nigga the burgers have good ol chunks of the shit in them. Not some shitty sauce.

i'll try anything once

around jalapeno level

Habanero.

I wouldn't eat anything hotter than a habanero.

Attached: 1547564024711.png (480x480, 339K)

anything spicier than this is just unpleasant.

wrong Tojo, that "hotness" is also good for purging communists in your gut and very good for immune system.

Pablano. I'm terrible

line's on habanero for me, and I prefer slightly weaker ones like jindungo since you have much more control over the flavours.

one bit too much of habanero makes food taste nothing but spicy.

>wypipo

Ayo nigga wy peepoo be like "Fellas, this bread is too spicy, could you please pass the mayonnaise." like lmmmaaaaooo dey be bitchassniggas I swear on my moma's jeans

This. Popping a fresh habanero is already a little too much. I grew some scorpion peppers once though, anyone who walked into my growth was dared to take one off the plant and eat it. I ate a couple and it was excruciating. Stopped daring people to eat them when my buddy tried one, disappeared for an hour in the bathroom snd came out and said he puked up blood and his lungs hurt. He went to the hospital just in case. It's literally dangerous once you reach the million scovilles mark.

I personally like the pepperchini/banana peppers that are spicey. Amazing flavor and perfect amount of he's. Kinda baby tier but it's the most pleasant to me.

Dried up scorpion/reaper peppers sprinkled on pizza is delicious and not too hot, but don't fuck around eating them fresh, you could die.

*Growhouse
Not growth lol

Ate a taco with a scorpio pepper sauce a few times. It was fine most of times, but once, I added too much and felt as I was literally pepper sprayed, my eyes, mouth, face, everything was burning, I almost vomited

If I put US grade pepper spray on my kielbasa...will I die?

A couple week ago I hate some octopus cooked in chiltepin and I ended up fucked up. Chile de árbol is arguably hotter than habanero IMO.
Honestly I've never tried any foreign chile but I've tried some XXXXTRA HOT SPICY DEVIL WING at some american themed bar and did pretty well.

piripiri

I haven't tried them all, but I really like some cayenne pepper powder in my food

Johnny Scoville at a tablespoon of 13 million and it was so hot he couldn't even feel it because of all the endorphins.