Metathread

Why is it that this board is so infested with trannies,why do they come here when they have a board where the can be spoon-fed all of the comforting lies that they so wish or they could just stay in reddit where they belong , why is it that the come here to be berated like the mentally-ill that they are surely they dont like this could it be that they are in fact just masochistic because if not that it means that they are either trolling us or trolling themselves anyways mods do your job and teleport their threads to their respective board

Attached: 1507258712896.png (768x768, 585K)

The mods are trannies themselves.

cant say it would surprise me

This board has always been ant-Jow Forumstard so tranny freaks thought that meant they were welcome.

trannies and homos love attention
in their board they are just another droplet in the ocean. As bafling as it may sound these people in here don't have any personality other than being tranny/gay.

The logical course of action for them, thus, is to invade boards were they can gather attention to their "uniqueness", independently from that attention being positive or not.

Jow Forums used to be full of gays and trannies back then. I dunno about it now since I refuse to go there anymore, but they really seemed to enjoy all the attention their baiting could generate.

Have sex

cringe

this board is garbage
delete it hiro

Why is it that this board is so infested with Jow Forumscels,why do they come here when they have a board where the can be spoon-fed all of the comforting lies that they so wish or they could just stay in reddit where they belong , why is it that the come here to be berated like the mentally-ill that they are surely they dont like this could it be that they are in fact just masochistic because if not that it means that they are either trolling us or trolling themselves anyways mods do your job and teleport their threads to their respective board

Jesus learn to use commas

They’re moderating it now.

no

Attached: 53759610_947135345485112_1691712662244044856_n.jpg (622x622, 31K)

tf
tp

this board is not anti-Jow Forums or pro-Jow Forums

nice run on sentence.

why is it that i talk about trannies and everyone tries to defend themselves by using
>muh Jow Forums
i never even mentioned Jow Forums

bullshit newfag, before Jow Forums had flags Jow Forums used to be called Jow Forums with flags

it's the kara boga meme that made these faggots think they are welcome here

>spam website with their cancer
>get a containment board, /lgbt/
>keep spilling over
>get a second containment board, Jow Forums
>still spill over
why don't mods enforce the rules like they do with mlp?

Because this board is full of Jow Forums-tards who get triggered by everything and especially people pretending to be trannies.
So in order to get a rise out of low-iq Jow Forums-tards (e.g. you) people make fake tranny threads. That's all there is to it.

that makes somewhat sense but there is a unusually amount of threads recently its not like Jow Forums got here yesterday