Why yes I call leftists on the internet "cucks", what do you mean I pissed my pants?

>Why yes I call leftists on the internet "cucks", what do you mean I pissed my pants?

Attached: sellnerangepisst.jpg (432x1067, 99K)

>I don’t understand how shaded jeans work

>shaded jeans
>darker parts on the front of the jeans
Sellner bitte

Also fuck off back to Portugal

look like normal jeans

>atlantacistoids so btfo by Sellner and his Nazbol IB they spread this lie
Antifa-NATO fuck off

>looks like normal jeans
>except those parts between the legs that are darker than the other parts
>there's literally no other dark space besides what looks like a dude having pissed his pants

do you not go out? jeans have all sorts or retarded designs, i've seen way worse than this

>nazbol
Sellner is a gay civic nationalist, I fucking wish he was nazbol.

Have you ever gone clothes shopping?

He is. IB is a nazbol front.

I don't know from which hole you fashionless faggots get your clothes from or if you just wear what mommy buys you but that shit ain't normal.

It’s extremely common to have jeans that are dark on the inside and light on the front.

LMAO no stop sniffing poopers you moortugal retard.

If you're a faggot nibster like Sellner, straight men only wear monochrome jeans.

it shouldn't be normal, modern fashion is a travesty, but people wear that that shit anyway

Please show me a single jean that's only darker where it would look like you pissed yourself. I've never seen anything like it.

i dont know who he is or what it says but it doesnt really look like he peed his pants

That guy's name already became synonymous for pissing yourself, like we already made a verb out of his last name.

i dont care i am not a child, i was just commenting on the image

>I'm an american and blah blah blah *gets shot*

please dont floss on me

why is he so mad? is it the hitler genes?