Damn i wish i had as lavish lifestyle as americans

damn i wish i had as lavish lifestyle as americans

Attached: usadream.png (1483x803, 826K)

Cheers!

Attached: 1520806735268.jpg (1024x1024, 80K)

lol, I laugh at all the collegefags and wagecucks from high school that fell for the american dream hoax. I love being a NEET

Attached: 21.jpg (2048x1447, 450K)

we'll see how long that neet life lasts for you when mommy doesn't make you tendies anymore

i'll just move to venice beach and beg money from euro tourists. living under the sun and eating in-n-out shitposting using public wifi

>not picking the entrepreuneur pill

being homeless is the best thing ever if youre willing to become a heron addict. otherwise it sucks. but heroin makes everythingawesome and okay. give yu energy and yu cant feel pai or anxiety. homeless on heroin is god tier compared to everything else. we look down on them because we were brainwashed. dopefiends pwn'd life

>waiting to be fucked out of the business by someone who can afford to bribe the government

Loool you must not realize how much of a shithole LA is now

He is flying first class, and probably he is just as retarded in terms of spending money on every other aspect of his nigger life. He probably would be fine working one job if he didnt have shit for brains.

Shut up boomer freak.

LA has good weather all year round and has a lot of social programs. Better to be living there homeless than to freeze up during winter in the midwest or die of heatstroke during summer in the south.

Wtf, I'm a dopehead now

Enjoy your heroin habit!

Imagine working for 6 years and then thinking that a week is a real vacation.

Imagine working

Attached: tumblr_o02screjpA1v0pigno1_640.png (620x387, 200K)

kill all smackheads

Attached: 004D2BE4-5BB0-490F-8E15-8E389120D776.jpg (800x558, 46K)

It’s probably easier to be a NEET in Sweden.

enjoy wageslaving for shekelstein and israel! winning!

>tfw going to feel just like that guy when I take 3 weeks next year to travel to Latin America
Except I'll be flying coach and spending less than $2k total for the flight and accommodation.

Attached: american introduces himself.jpg (876x657, 157K)

>entrepreneurpill
so you're unemployed
i have 2 friends who no joke have been scheming this app for food tasting etc, completely retarded. Tripadvisor and yelp have been around for a decade but these two delusions can let go of their pipe dream like give it up its been 8 years since college damn get a fucking real job

That man should not be living in a room with so much light. He should be lurking in a dungeon somewhere.

Based and redpilled

You sound salty