Tfw LINK makes up a substantial part of your portfolio and you know MainNet is coming...

>tfw LINK makes up a substantial part of your portfolio and you know MainNet is coming, so you don't give a shit what BTC and the rest of the market does

Attached: 7Ugyee2I2sYsKoiob_MvK7z0.png (750x500, 239K)

This is my frame of mind for 5-6 months now. Except that I'm all in link

Attached: DVJZFB_WAAAKA_C.jpg (1068x800, 559K)

Attached: just buy it.jpg (487x658, 129K)

All in link is the true patrician portfolio

Attached: 1536213767735.jpg (1971x1425, 401K)

Kek I was put all-in LINK by accident because the 2 microcaps I held as lottery tickets virtually failed and are 98-99% down so my LINK stack is 95% of the folio.

This new meme format is lit. Take notes, fucking posters of red wojack whatever that stupid thing was

Comfy AF.

We need more Sergey motivational quotes

Attached: Sergey leap of faith.jpg (850x400, 172K)

Can you post the image without text?

why the fuck do you guys think main net is coming anytime soon. Check the official telegram, thomas just fucking told someone that they haven't even started on reputation yet. The reputation is a big fucking part of chainlink and will take at least 2 months. Lets not forget they have not finished the service agreement, consensus, and contracts. June 2019 is a good estimate.

Was Consensys already confirmed? They're liking a tweet about OpenLaw here.

Attached: consensys.png (578x143, 6K)

>mainnet
mainnet release means 90% dump

LINK is not like other projects. There will be users from day 1.

Because what nolinkers fail to understand, is that calling a dream crazy is not an insult. It's a compliment.

Attached: sergey bear.jpg (423x635, 175K)

Fuck off that's a quote by il Duce, not by an obese McDonald addicted autistic philosophy grad

Attached: AZquote.png (1508x678, 557K)

wait, i recognize that body. i forget the guys name but hes a notorious homosexual rapist. he literally rapes men. big time sexual predator. theres even a wikipedia page about him. post the original pic damnit

>tfw LINK makes up a substantial part of your portfolio
More than a substantial part; it's all of my portfolio.

I keep multiple Sergey tweet quotes on my phone for motivation

Attached: 32C79FD8-319A-4910-8FA9-D8DD902F0DC9.jpg (640x408, 59K)

Attached: E5AA6880-8CB2-47EC-8DAB-FC1191912AA9.jpg (640x370, 52K)

Wrong

Considering the constant main net delays, this tweet didn't age well

This one is great, user, thanks for sharing.

OpenLaw is a spoke of Consensys

sure, i don't give a shit about the price because i know mainnet is coming, but every day is torture. literally any day now mainnet could drop and we have no idea when it will happen. the anticipation is killing me.

Attached: 1515701963664.jpg (1024x786, 118K)

Attached: 1000 chainlink memes.png (1859x910, 188K)

Checked
>What did Sergey mean by this?

Attached: Screenshot_20180715-062352-1.jpg (1080x1412, 141K)

What delays? There wasn't even a roadmap to being with. I'd say he is more doing than talking since he never talks.

Remember to dump on release.

Reading some of the replies in this Jow Forums thread really shows how much newbies to link/crypto don’t get it. It's quite eye-opening. It seems obvious to linkies because we literally spend hours and hours every day researching smart contract and the oracle problem. When we're all millionaires they'll say we "got lucky" but really we're just good at figuring shit out.

>Why would buying shares in the derivatives market mean you get a cut of the profits?”
This kind of comment shows just how ignorant everyone else is.... This is the first thought of someone with no understanding of smart contracts or the link network. Sad.

>homosexual rapist.
wonder why you recognize?

mainnet is coming?
how the fuck do you guys know that.
nothing seems to point to that. and this is not fud, cause i want anything more than escape wagecucking

20k ALL IN BOIS FUCK BTC
LESS THAN 3 WEEKS TIL MAINNET

Take it or leave it, I believe it. You need to take risks in life to get anywhere.

H I G H I Q

just read thomas posts on telegram today. they are still in the first phase of aggregation. no way mainet will be released in a few weeks. if its released this year, i would be happy

Link?

Based, redpilled and you aight wyte boi

Link is only about 20% of my portfolio but if it succeeds it will make all my other holdings look like chump change.

Yep read that too. It could be done this year, but expect it to be done by november, maybe even december. However who knows, it could be released sooner in a sort of v1 version. We just need to be patient and have faith in the team.

Its the official one. Go to the link website and click on the telegram logo