BNB burn soon

Get in or get poor fags.

Attached: 1839.png (200x200, 3K)

Waiting for bitcoin to finish shitting itself.

You going to wait a long time.

0.3 BNB, will I make it?

Another small leg down then i'm calling it.

True.

I went all in. I always do this before a BNB burn. You have to be an absolute brainlet or hate money to actually not go into BNB before a burn.

P.s. it happens approx 4-5 weeks in advance (pump).

When exactly is it supposed to happen.? Thanks in advanced

set sell at 23-26k sat. do not get greedy

when burn sir

I'M ALL IN ON BNB

Priced in

They have not consistently burned the same timeframe. It was different and weird last quarter.

Only those with 0.4000 BNB will make it.

How much are we expected to go up by? 10k sats at least?

I would say so, we are at 15.6k right now. Set a sell order for 25- 27k

23-27 range.

Next one is Oct 18, 2018. It has been on the 18th for the past burns (Jan 18 and July 18)

It will be different this time, if it even pumps at all. In March the pump started 4 weeks in advance and stopped about one week out.

For July, I correctly predicted that the whole thing would be shifted forward by 4 weeks, and indeed it was - the pump started in the middle of May and topped out by mid/end of June.

This time it will be different again - a fakeout V pump happened some weeks ago already but collapsed again.

3D chess, boyos.

buying in the 8 - 11$ range is safe enough i believe. we will probs pump to 16 - 18$

I agree it will probably manage to pump somewhat. I love BNB really. Then again, it could fake us out completely and just dump. March was the reminder - July was the same but shifted timeframes to trick spastics - October will be altogether different again.

The easiest, most predictable money to be had in the next several weeks. But I'm willing to bet a very small percentage of biz is smart enough to actually buy some.