Why are you losers still single?

Why are you losers still single?

Attached: 480P_600K_87209651 (1).webm (320x180, 1.92M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mcMh6GZoFC8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Aspergers.

I am intellectually disabled, short, and ugly. I also have pink skin, and my teeth are crooked.

Meme addiction
Shitposting fever
Jow Forums miasma

I have social anxiety

im too fat

Haven't found a girl that I click with, and probably never will

what you looking for

by choice. numerous girls want to date me but id rather just have sex and drop them when they begin to clamor for commitment

because qt girls (actually guys) would prefer to fuck cars than me in 2019/2020

only way out of this hell hole is through taking the tranny pill and becoming one yourself

Attached: 19B67257-E96E-4A73-A263-AA2CCFDBADC8.jpg (600x405, 40K)

Low self esteem and very immature in high school, been very isolated since and don't know where to start, self esteem too low for tinder

I'm ugly

Attached: 20190813_095323.jpg (2592x1944, 1.38M)

youtube.com/watch?v=mcMh6GZoFC8

haven;t met the right girl

I'm not and it sucks!

Real life girls have real life problems and if you don't get your shit together and get yourself ready to deal with someone elses problems, you probably won't want to have a relationship!

I am emotionaly balls deep in a relationship and now I don't want to end it, but I see it isnt as good as I thought it would be when I was young and sometimes I even miss being single

What is this? Dry skin?

Someone that isn't too clingy, straightforward with her feelings and doesn't play those retarded games every other girl does, Someone I can have an interesting convos about life, love, philosophy etc.. and someone with a low sex drive, and that understands that I need time alone and wouldn't take offense to me not wanting to talk after a long day, Don't really care about looks thats it really

im reasonably attractive but my standards are too high and i pretty much disqualify girls for stupid things like being too short

I have phimosis

Too short, ugly and fat

Btw, I'm ugly as a sin and fat, but I date a really beautiful girl. In the end looks aren't as important as we think they are, seriously! If you guys find a girl that is worthy being a friend of, then you have a good chance

same
how i get rid of that shit it makes me uncomfortable around qts

Psoriasis

Attached: 1565639600060.jpg (604x381, 47K)

How tall are you?

Because, as you said, I'm a loser. Now fuck off, mutt

I also had it. Couldn't bare head without pain, but than I found a nice girl, we were friends for a year and then it became obvious that we like each other. I wanted to make a circumcision but we had sex before I planned the operation and my foreskin just stretched out (it wasn't so painful). We're still together, now for 4 years and I can have sex without any problems and without money wasted on the operation.

church girls are usually like that. Find one but try not to fall to their nutty beliefs

>Church girls
Problematic, check flag

damn what a fagotg, including the mutant in the video

Average height!
She's my first girlfriend and I don't really know how to talk with girls, with her it just happened like if she were an onld male friend

I'm not. She's really great. :)

who was hydrocortisone cream?

is she fat

I don't like sluts. Also, I assume that if I can seduce a woman, then anyone can seduce her. Which my definition makes her a slut. So I don't even try.
I also believe that women who have sex before marriage are worthless - and that includes having sex with me; since all women in the modern world believe that sex in a relationship is normal and healthy, I can't get attracted to any woman.

It doesn't help much

Attached: 1565446277430.gif (112x112, 49K)

I dont have a social circle and I rarely leave my house

what strength?
post name of cream

Why are you asking? Ofc she is fat, she's american

Is she latina?

>church girls are usually like that
Maybe in Ireland but here they're usually low IQ and have serious insecurities which means they're either incredibly shy or huge sluts ( usually both )

>since all women in the modern world believe that sex in a relationship is normal and healthy
Some women wait until they're married, but they're rare.

I feel you brother. I recommend getting some sun on that shit. Helping me out

I dont go to irish churches and if you want a girl like the jewishfren wants you have a better chance of finding one there. You wont be able to fuck them before marriage tho and they get annoying real quick so its a bit of a trade-of. I dont think Ive seen slutly ones here as they would be disciplined by their elders or they just leave and they arent that shy at all which gets annoying real quick