German niggas be like

>german niggas be like

>MOM I TOOK A SHIT
>just a second honey
>AND TELL DAD TO GRAB A TOOTHPICK FROM THE KITCHEN
>*family gathers around the toilet*
>damn son, this is some impressive shit
>DAD CAN YOU POKE IT FROM THE SIDE? I WONDER WHAT IT IS LIKE INSIDE
>honey we don't need to ruin a shit like this, it looks wonderful, let's just flush it
>BUT MOM
>Marie, please don't interfere with the male's business
>*dad hits mom*
>YOU GOT IT DAD
>*dad pokes the shit*
>WOAAHHH
>*angry sister breaks into the toilet room*
>you never, NEVER gather around to look at MY shit, why do you hate me?
>*reaches to the toilet and flushes it*
>*dad hits the sister*
>YEAH FUCK HER UP DAD
>*noises of neighbors from the floor above who also admire their son's shit at the moment*
>DAD LET'S GO LOOK AT ADOLF'S SHIT AS WELL
>son I'm so proud
>*dad and son leave to the neighbors*

Attached: 1554573263355.png (768x512, 278K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Qn3YCDGhvbc?t=55
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

do they really?

russians dont want to inspect their poo because they know its gona be full of worms LMAO

more like it'd be like staring into a mirror

I mean they also say that you shouldn't stare at your food for too long

what is wrong with german?
They can't bear water backsplashes but can bear the smell of shit in the air

In a traditional German toilet, the hole into which shit disappears after we flush is right at the front, so that shit is first laid out for us to sniff and inspect for traces of illness. In the typical French toilet, on the contrary, the hole is at the back, i.e. shit is supposed to disappear as quickly as possible. Finally, the American (Anglo-Saxon) toilet presents a synthesis, a mediation between these opposites: the toilet basin is full of water, so that the shit floats in it, visible, but not to be inspected. [...] It is clear that none of these versions can be accounted for in purely utilitarian terms: each involves a certain ideological perception of how the subject should relate to excrement. Hegel was among the first to see in the geographical triad of Germany, France and England an expression of three different existential attitudes: reflective thoroughness (German), revolutionary hastiness (French), utilitarian pragmatism (English). In political terms, this triad can be read as German conservatism, French revolutionary radicalism and English liberalism. [...] The point about toilets is that they enable us not only to discern this triad in the most intimate domain, but also to identify its underlying mechanism in the three different attitudes towards excremental excess: an ambiguous contemplative fascination; a wish to get rid of it as fast as possible; a pragmatic decision to treat it as ordinary and dispose of it in an appropriate way. It is easy for an academic at a round table to claim that we live in a post-ideological universe, but the moment he visits the lavatory after the heated discussion, he is again knee-deep in ideology.

Attached: slavoj-zizek1.jpg (255x364, 9K)

Watching for parasites is deeply rooted in the german mind.
Once they realize that there is a parasitic infection, they will not rest until every last one is exterminated.

oh god im reading this in his voice, its ebin

Adolf was one of you , treelet

The Anglo Indian toilet is definitely my favourite toilet style.

Attached: s-type-anglo-indian-toilet-seat.jpg (500x500, 61K)

*sniff*

Not bad, but not enough *sniff* and so on and so on

this is very comfortable to sit in

>be german
>go to the store
>put my shit on the conveyor belt
>put it back in the fucking cart
>go to a separate bagging area instead of just packing it in bags straight away
aren't germans supposed to be efficient?

very, VERY good thread

Attached: 1562115758883.png (169x133, 6K)

German style toilets are superior though. The literally shitty water doesn't splash on your ass.

yeah, you should have more than enough time to pack your shit while the cashier bleep-bloops your items

i have taken a shit in a nonsense backwards toilet exactly like pic related. it was at an old movie theater in berlin. the poop just sat on the bowl in the back completely open to the air. only when flushing did it slide off. pretty amazing design ive pondered it ever since

Attached: 40AE6C19235646BDB548E0F9F35E4A31.jpg (1024x655, 41K)

My family had this kind of toilet for like 10 years

more like they can't because they have no poo lmaoooooooooooooooooooooo poolets

Attached: 1564107506048.jpg (960x928, 75K)

So why do you still shit on the street?

youtu.be/Qn3YCDGhvbc?t=55

Here you go my Slavic friend.

Actually this.