Why do Europeans do this? What the fuck is wrong with them?

Why do Europeans do this? What the fuck is wrong with them?

Attached: C.Accents.jpg (425x292, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/ÿ
vocaroo.com/i/s0hcAqfxJdz6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why äre änglös süch mässive bräinlets?

You're just too stupid to understand it

>Why do Europeans do this?

To piss anglo scum off.

Ă Â Î Ș Ț
Fuck anglos

Whàt îs wrông wîth yôù?
Bàséd

Ёйёйёй

Č Ć Š Ž Đ

We don't but the funny fact is that anglos should use them too. Your barbaric language doesn't fit our alphabet

The real question is how come only English uses the latin alphabet without any special letters? Not that I know another language without them

anglos were too retarded to create their own alphabet and decided to larp as romans

Џ

because there is no need for special snowflake letters

We don't have it either.

ancient romans were anglos and modern english is directly descended from their version of latin without all the disgusting accents

Well their spelling is so retarded you basically have to guess how to pronounce something.
>Not that I know another language without them
Dutch is almost completely free of it because of our high iq way of writing vowels.

Attached: 76b97f681ab7abcaf5db93b9ee44bf5f.gif (560x486, 11K)

>aa, aai, auw, ee, eeuw, ui, uu, uw
These always crack me up

Öf cöürse there is. Höw else wöüld yöü write the söünds thät these letters ständ för?

To be fair, Umlauts can be written as ue instead of ü, but many letters such as ê have no alternate writing.

a á b c č d e é f g h i í j k l m n o ó p r s š t u ú v w y z ž

Which language is this?

could be czech

No, Czech also has the letter R with a caron above

My own artificial language I made for a story. :)

As a child I remember watching Anglo TV shows that featured spelling bee contests in a high school settings and I didn't understand at that time how correct orthography could be a competition. Just spell the words like they are written, duh, I thought and then I had my first English class and I found out that non-phonemic.
English spelling was effectively frozen in 500 year old outdated orthography. So that's why spelling words correctly was considered a distinguishing achievement.

They had special letters for the Th-soundsffor example but when they imported printing presses from Germany they dropped.

пффф, пoдepжитe мoe пивo

If the English alphabet was accurate, it would include quite a few more letters

But it isn't, and as a result English spelling is very inconsistent.

Attached: file.png (528x153, 5K)

æ

>English uses the latin alphabet without any special letters
What is q x y

Literally useless letters.

äußert schade

Because bongs didn't mind hamfisted pronunciation rules.

true, imagine adding diacritic just to differentiate letters cuckoldry by Lat*n.

so what are those letters represent?

Why not use digraphs to represent that? I eman, english already uses a ton of them anyways.

the different th sounds, I think ea (as in bear, like german ä) and some other

>Why not use
There is no official regulatory body of the English language or any official dictionary that could enforce othographic reform.

good
l'alliance francaise and other retard shit like that is linguistic fascism

L'alliance française has nothing to do with fixing French's spelling but ok

Easy to speak of linguistic fascism when your language is the most dominant by far
Reminds me of Canadians that feel threatened by Québécois even though Québécois are the ones surrounded by millions of English speakers on en entire continent

Because they are obnoxious dicks that threaten to bomb parades that celebrate the english victory that made them french Subjects.

Mày nói cái quái gì về tao thế hả, con đĩ con? Tao cho mày biết là tao đã tốt nghiệp đứng đầu lớp trong Mặt trận Dân tộc Giải phóng miền Nam Việt Nam và được ghi nhận đã giết hơn 300 mạng. Tao được đào tạo trong chiến tranh khỉ đột (gorrilla in the original, should be guerrilla, in that case replace khỉ đột with du kích) và tao là xạ thủ hàng đầu trong toàn lực lượng vũ trang Bắc Việt. Đối với tao, mày chẳng là gì ngoài một mục tiêu khác. Tao sẽ xóa cái địt mẹ sổ mày với độ chính xác chưa từng có trên Trái Đất này, nhớ cái địt mẹ lời tao đi. Mày nghĩ mày có thể thoát sau khi nói cái cứt đó với tao trên mạng Internet à? Nghĩ lại đi, thằng địt. Trong khi nói chuyện với mày thì tao đang liên lạc mạng lưới bí mật những điệp viên khắp toàn Việt Nam và địa chỉ IP của mày đang bị truy tìm cho nên mày tốt hơn là chuẩn bị cho cuộc bố ráp đi, đồ dòi bọ.
Cuộc bố ráp mà sẽ xóa sổ cái thứ nhỏ nhoi là cuộc đời mày đó. Mày tiêu mẹ rồi con. Tao có thể ở bất cứ đâu, bất cứ khi nào, và tao có thể giết mày bằng hơn 700 cách, và đó mới chỉ là dùng tay không thôi. Tao không chỉ được huấn luyện thuần thục về chiến đấu tay không mà còn có thể tiếp cận toàn bộ khí tài của Binh chủng đặc công Việt Nam và tao sẽ sử dụng hết thảy để xóa sổ cái mạng đáng thương của mày khỏi lục địa, đồ cứt trôi. Phải chi mày biết sự trừng phạt khủng khiếp mà lời ý kiến "hay ho" của mày sẽ sớm đem đến, thì chắc mày đã cẩn thận cái mồm thối của mày. Nhưng mày đã không thể, mày không làm vậy, và giờ mày phải trá giá, thằng khốn ngu ngốc. Tao sẽ ỉa ra sự phẫn nộ lên khắp người mày và mày sẽ chết chìm trong đó. Mày tiêu rồi, kiddo

Attached: gigavc.png (758x960, 344K)

>My own artificial language I made for a story
Oh, it looks convenient. But why not base it on the Indian style script?

what the fuck is the purpose of "y with umlaut"?
I've believed "u with umlaut" = "y", thus
"y with umlaut" = "u with 2 umlauts"!!

en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/ÿ

>bombing anglos
giga basiert

Holy based

You only need ö and ä. all the other shit is unnecessary

Ü and Y are only sometimes the same (like Ypsilon, pronounced Üpsilon) but othertimes Y is pronounced like in english (like with "hey").

In French diacritics on vowel sounds, including y serve to indicate separate pronunciation of vowels in vowel clusters. For example naïve instead of naive is pronounced 'nah-eve' instead of 'neff'. The Y with diacrital marks appears in some names of locations

Last time it was october 1970, get over it we didn't kidnap any politician nor bombed any mail box since

Recently a parade was cancelled due to a threat via phonecall. Read in the Paper about it. Might have been läßt year.

Would it be too much asked to provide evidence of your claim by at least providing a link ?

We don't use this bullshit because we like to laugh at non-native speakers struggling while trying to pronounce our language

Ignore the other germ there is nothing wrong with shooting anglo politicians

Apparently I cant find it, but on the other hand I just get results of stuff in other countries even though I typed in canada as a key word. Discard it then, if you want.

>accents
kek
we don't even use vowels

Why do israeli tourists always go to visit our pali/leb ghettos? Don't you guys know your gonna get stabbed why are they always so suprised when it happens

mind = blown

żółć

what
why?
what do they even want to see?

Just shows you are mean spirited as The frenchies here. French people are nearly as Bad with other languages as anglos. You are only *special* because you are a minority.

>Don't even know how to pronounce the word "god".
A highly impractical letter system.

Ayyyyyyy
Probably about this Muslim Israeli that wore a Kippa In Berlin and got whipped with a belt by some salty Syrian. Our centrists nearly got an aneurisma because stuff like this keeps happening and they dont know whom to Support.

imagine beign a jew, coming here and getting whipped by an arab lmao

Scots BVLL.

Attached: scots_abc.gif (573x203, 8K)

He wasnt jewish though, I explicitly wrote he wasn't jewish. He Said he wore the Kippa because it was a gift from a friend. Unsure about that though.

čšřžřžžýžřýá_?

lmao

oп йiiїблaн.

yôù göt à prôblèm ?

How do you write quickly by hand with diacritics?

Here I rewrote it for you:
Hou du yu rait kwiklii bai haend with daiuhkritiks?

Is this the scots language?

>tfw Jow Forums cant even display one of your letters without a diacritic grave
oǿ

Time for you to bring back thorn Þþ aswell

Do you know how to type aenkaku Eiji?

how do you pronounce that? Like a variation of d?

like the th in the or thorn

It is mộre ệcônomicàl tố write “š” ìnstèãđ ôf “sh”. Or “ö” instêàđ óf “oe”.

We actually use the letter "W" correctly

a in bat, th in this, ch in loch ness in some dialects but voiced, th in thick

it's fused ij, pronounced ei

Ⰸⰰⱅⱁ ⱆ ⱀⰰⱄ ⰲⱁⱅ ⱍⱅⱁ ⰵⱄⱅⱜ

>instead of using an é he uses ee
Cringe anglo

They used to have, actually, but the french from normandy took it out (the th for example)

Did yöü ever even üße thät§

We used to a long time ago, I think Croats continued using it until 1800 or so

Đeë langwidj wud meyk müc mó sens if đei did yúz đem đëw, fór igzámpl layk đis (ay trayd të meyk it fëwnetik and it luks wiëd büt đats nät đë poynt)

no it's phonemic writing i just made up

There is nothing correct about w. The original, actually correct, way to write /w/ was v.

vocaroo.com/i/s0hcAqfxJdz6

subhumans

because we're efficient and don't need unnecessary letters

THIS