Ím addicted to Coca-Cola™

Ím addicted to Coca-Cola™

Attached: 55ba87b8dd0895c81c8b4581-750-686.png (750x686, 351K)

I'm addicted to drugs and alcohol.

I like Pepsi more

Im addicted to any kind of soda

>I'm addicted

Attached: 13453.png (227x222, 6K)

Ím addicted to irn bru good thing it's nearly impossible to find it in stores here so Ím not really addicted

I forgot how it tastes, now I have to drink cheaper alternatives.

Attached: gaseosa3.jpg (600x451, 183K)

>I like Pepsi more

Attached: 1514829986954.png (665x800, 54K)

I'm addicted to
Heroin
Greasy unhealthy cheesy foods
Latinas
Watching cute animals play
Videogames
Smoking
Sitting on the porch
Sweating profusely
Ice cold water
Not having a boss
Looking at trypophobia triggering images
Mouth pain
Being the most helpful human being on earth

>Mouth pain
?

It's not even that good. The one in plastic bottles is disgusting

For me? It's Bundaberg Ginger Beer. Only the finest Australian imports.

I'm addicted to being a failure

>tfw youll never get to try the original coca cola which had cocaine in it
I wonder how those times must have been.

Canker sore
Loose teeth
Sore gums
Root canals
Etc...

It feels god tier and is such a unique sensation. Mouth pain is so good.

Same

What the fuck is wrong with Americans?

what the fuck is wrong with you, retard?

that's a good question tb h, but the "retard" part was unnecessary, you didnt have to do that.

Pepsi is alright if there's no Coke, but I'll always go with the latter if given the option.

Why don't you drink Cola Turka? What are you some kind of traitor?

>Heroin

how much a day and how? ever thought of kicking the habit with substitution therapy?

Less than half a gram. When it gets close to half a gram i quit for a while and restart. I usually just snort, I shot up for awhile but that was bad, it feels impossible to take breaks once I do that. I get clean for a couple months every year or if my finances get fucky. I've done it for almost 20 years, since I was very young, and I've quit for a couple years 2 times and tried therapy and meds and other healthy things but it isn't really worth it. It can keep its magic if you pace yourself right. And if you switch up your methods enough to not burn out a vein or nostril it does minimal physical damage. I'm sure my liver is weird, but I know guys who have used for 45 years who are healthy as oxen. All the men in my family die by 60 anyway, whatever happens to me, I've accepted it. Life is fantastic though, I feel bad seeing all the depressed people here, I hope they figure out how to enjoy living someday.

This I've always liked the taste of Pepsi more

Does Coca Cola in Turkey have cane sugar or high fructose corn syrup?

I hate that I can rarely find these in Canada besides import stores. It is such a good drink. Maybe it's a good thing that I can't find it otherwise I'd be super fat drinking it 24/7.

Attached: brand-product.jpg (624x351, 219K)

I don't like pop, except the occasional orange or grape one in lots and lots of ice. Has to be a fountain drink, cans and bottles are only good if poured into mug with ICE

Hello Florida Man

RC > coke > Pepsi

Always vapped it myself, you know on alu foil, never shot up, not even once. Used on and off periods for 8 years, then got my act clean. First methadone, then buprenorphine, then nothing. I still crave it often however, seems like that never goes away entirely. Anyway seems like you are using it pretty responsibly, weel as much as it is possible with the stuff. It's actually healthier than drinking physical-wise if you take care of yourself, but you know it will never neave you, for the rest of your life.
Take care bro, always be careful though.

it was shilled hard in early 2010s but you pretty much cant find it anywhere now

No I am Chicago man. The differences are
Thrives in blizzards
Intense fear of the ocean
Doesn't have a mullet
Doesn't fuck animals
Doesn't fuck cousins
Does heroin instead of meth
Lives in the ghetto and not a swamp
Doesn't own a sword
Only has one wild alligator in the city instead of millions

I remember seeing whole rows of it in the local Turkish shop around that time period.

I wean off with methadone or subs for a week then just suffer for the next two. Then it's fine besides the craving for it, boredom, and being able to experience depression and anxiety again, but it's worth it to get clean every once in awhile for sure. I make lots of money being a handyman so I'm not worried about losing jobs or drug tests and stuff. Me and my gf have narcan shots on hand, but I've never OD'd even once in 20 years. Glad you're clean though, I'm sure the dreams stop after 4 years or so. The fatal mistake is getting clean, even for a week, then jumping right back on your regular dose, also getting into banging it up your veins. Damn

I am addicted to fap

Attached: image.jpg (1540x1299, 232K)