Why is this country still allowed to exist?

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_North_Korea.svg.png (1280x640, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TGi-R4MZoOg
youtube.com/watch?v=096hnKDw5tc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

China

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Germany.svg.png (1200x720, 932)

nukes

because their flag is beautiful

home country of sk president

Russo-American cold war politics

Why do you care about how people lives in foreign countries? Do you think everyone should live like bongs? Kind of arrogant.

>country
it is not

it is

>allowed
Don't flatter yourself, it exists DESPITE all the rabid Western meddling and not because of your mercy.

why is yours?

this, big daddy china has got their back
Plus nobody want another vietnam

Why is this "country" still allowed to exist?

Attached: Flag_of_Uruguay.png (1200x800, 42K)

To keep the korean gene pool natural.

Attached: 1543960847031.jpg (1920x1152, 195K)

>your a gay

imagine the smell

You know why.

Attached: D18Z7xTWoAAr6J0.jpg (1200x1200, 182K)

Shows you who are the real villains of history, Japan in WW2 just responded to the aggression and invasion the Americans did to them in 1800s, for some reason globalists go ballistic everytime someone close their country to them

Because capitalism is eating its internal organs and it is just a matter of time for it to fall under the reunification of Koreas under a capitalist regime.

Why do Americans like this woman when she's an edgy attention whoring cumdumpster and there are much better looking mutts?

Attached: 1558908599648.gif (540x260, 2.92M)

watch your tongue nguyen, she is edgy and attention whoring but not a cumdumpster

Unironically their national anthem is magnificent.
youtube.com/watch?v=TGi-R4MZoOg

Of what?
I really don't get how some people reasons. It's like people wanting to bring democracy in the middle east. If that people wants democracy they'll have to fight for it on their own. Is all economical interest masked as kindness. Foreign countries could still be totalitarian monarchies for what I care

Why don't they just go China mode?

Sanctions.

cuz kim family is basically monarchy and will be killed the moment he lose power

Thank you for asking!
Superiority is the answer.

To kidnap Japanese and payback for the warcrimes.
It's funny that westerners and foreigners think that we are both different country.
South Korea acts like a capitalist country to make money and we send the money we've made to North Korea.
With that money, North Korea makes nuclear and etc, kidnap some Japs and threat them with missiles.
Can't wait to see we stop acting like a different country and payback to Japs by dropping 3rd nuke on Tokyo.
It's out masterplan.

>Of what?
Of everyone living as bongs.

I thought their anthem was more like this
youtube.com/watch?v=096hnKDw5tc

So while knowing she is liked , you used her in your post .
>attention whoreing
What is hypocrisy

Well or you just bring democracy to them with a big army!
I'm 100% sure that this method can work if done often enough and right!
You have to proof that it's impossible!

why the fuk is there still a union jack on my flag?

Proves nothing, it only proves that the one who is on top of everyone will always depict himself as good, but if those globalists were so good the world wouldn't have the same misery, poverty, and crime it currently has

Too expensive to deal with the fallout of its collapse...or so the western elite says.

Based gook duplicity.

I think he was ironic. Anyway it's the same stuff normal people does but on a larger scale. Most people think everyone else is wrong and they should do like them. But in this way you only obtain an homogeneous, sad society. The world is good because it's various and people should learn to ignore what they don't like and to understand different people have different desires

If it were to be changed what do you think it should look like?

I am half Armenian.
R1b-L23
X2c1
That's all I know.

Attached: my dna.png (2216x2516, 1.75M)

They are so self destructive that they might not exist for long.

China

Because they're the true Korea

Both N/S gooks never have the balls to launch a single missile onto other country's soil.
Just a matter of time before "Korean" becomes an ethnic slur meaning "chickenhawk coward" "sissy twink faggot".