Europeans can't handle spicy fo-

>Europeans can't handle spicy fo-

Attached: nduja-calabrese-pulice_1.jpg (1051x734, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AujuLHK3hvs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who says this in the first place?

Kangs

Calabrese people are Africans not European

brown people
They're not entirely wrong though. Only incels deny it

Chorizo isn't spicy

OFFICIAL SPICY FOOD TOLERANCE LIST

>withstands burning hot for fun
indians and latinos, SEA too

>deals with medium hot routinely
arabs and east asians

>utilizes some spice for flavor
blacks

>thinks pepper is spicy tier
whites

>chorizo
>spicy
The fuck?

>ah, so spicy! eating spicy food makes me a man! hot = good because seasoning!

Attached: 1565711936770.jpg (1080x1012, 82K)

Es-tu aveugle par chance?

nduja isn't chorizo retards

I eat pepper every morning for fun, snowball

I've noticed the same whitoids who believe this are also the ones who make a fuzz about their steaks being extra-rare.

Precum oozed from my penis.

How much hotter is it?

>not eating food that sends you to hospital

Attached: dc9bf9fd-b4bf-4c7a-a8e4-25aaebf6525a.jpg (700x522, 146K)

I like Indonesian food. But it's not as spicy as Surinamese food.

No reason to eat very spicy food unless you live in a hot country and want to sweat to cool off.

why do americans talk about 'white people' as a monolithic group when what they actually mean is fat cultureless midwestern american 'whites'?

What are some good surinamese dishes?

that thing is 50:50 food to chili pepper ratio.
the orange liquid isn't broth, its pepper oil.
90% indonesian food isn't available outside each region, bet you haven't even try our grilled pork with swine blood sauce

You know, I have never seen an arab give a shit about spicy food either

Spicy food isn't really a thing here. I don't know about other Latin American cuisines though.

I always found it funny when people complain that their ass burns after eating spicy food. This has never happened to me and I thought it was a joke for quite a bit.

Christopher Columbus liked hot peppers enough to bring them back from the Americas on his first voyage. They were then introduced to the rest of the world by Europeans. You kangs can thank whitey for your spicy food.

Omg same

???

Attached: 268b715d07c0fa54e3ea828d0492faf8.jpg (700x464, 38K)

SEAn people especially here unironically eats spicy food to hurt themselves and then brag about it, i blame women for popularizing this kind of shit

No. Do people eat a lot of pork in Indonesia?

my friend had some retarded hotsauce with a million scoville units or something and my asshole burned after that

It depends on the kind but it's definitely spicy. Even a few seeds of a Calabrian hot pepper will make your mouth burn. Eating spicy food is pretty common in southern Italy sometimes they give you bread and hot peppers with olive oil as an appetizer.

Yes in Calabria and Sicilia it's very common. They put it everywhere. But they pair eat with oil and olives a lot

Only Americans think like this though

I thinks those sauces are made especially for those chasing ass-tingling sensations.

ye I honestly felt sick after it, wouldnt do again

They are probably "white" themselves. It's like food cuckery.

>eating pork in a muslim majority country

people outside muslim community eats dog and pork especially bataks and manado this one actually eats anything with a face), they're all spicy

This is hot pepper sauce.

Attached: sambal-madam-jeanette-200g.jpg (500x350, 22K)

I believe some people in Indonesia also eat snakes and drink snake blood.

>eats dog

Attached: 1562677359477.png (657x527, 70K)

What do you think of Sichuan peppercorns? For when you want to trade "hot spicy" for "mouth-numbing spicy".

Attached: szechuan-peppercorns[1].jpg (600x600, 59K)

there's a lot of muslim swine farmers, money trumps faith.
especially when your faith is notorious for being so vague and taqiyya-ble its easy to make twist and turn

I see nothing wrong with eating dogs as long as they are killed without pain. Chinks seem to be unable to do this.

You should try anjing panggang when you are in Indonesia. It's good for you.

absolutely delicious
youtube.com/watch?v=AujuLHK3hvs

whitey be like szechuan peppers are mouth numbing

unironically non-formal army and police force passing test both for men and women.
look at this amerisoy "soldier" cringe as the try to pass our rite of passage

Attached: 20190214141437-aksi-marinir-as-minum-darah-ular-demi-bertahan-hidup-di-hutan-001-nfi.jpg (640x426, 216K)

that's some tasty Italian shit for sure, I wouldn't say it's that spicy though

>1 cup vinegar
>3 tbsp salt
>6 cloves garlic, crushed
>20 spicy Thai peppers
>3 tomatoes, puréed
>3 cups lemon juice

Seems like a very sour marinade.

It has to do with some weird-ass standards they have in regards to cooking. They break cucumbers for salads instead of slicing them because they think the metal in the knife changes the taste if they slice them. These concepts also apply to what to do to meat to make it taste good. Some of the stuff may have some truth to it but a lot of it seems bogus to me.
The Chinese themselves call it 麻辣. You don't stick them up your ass, do you?

Wow

Check out the guy with the mustache in the back gagging. Or is he prepairing his body?

Indian food isn't really that spicy desu

I'm Chinese faggot. I know what it's called. Only you whiteys think that szechuan pepper is the pinnacle of spiciness

Attached: file.png (306x175, 4K)

>nduja
Based.

Eating something really spicy and then bragging about it sounds like some shit men came up with on their own desu

eating spicy shit for long can prolapse your ass badly
seasonings on the other hand don't do shit

why are you pushing this american meme

now compare it to this police with actual vagina, taking it like a champ

Attached: 59bc9f129c5904a2cfe6b246105050.jpg (540x270, 35K)

>spicy hot prolapse
Why would anyone want this?

its women that doing that shit here, overly spiced garbage such as that are marketed toward women and chinks.
giving women ability to gain attention with internet is a mistake.

You should use a spoon of lemon juice and vinegar. Not cups. Also add a lot of ginger. And anjing panggang means grilled dog.

South Indian is from my experience
Somebody itt is probably fapping to this already

blue steaks are actually great tho

I know you're Chinese. It's not the pinnacle but it's different. I enjoyed Sichuan and Chongqing dishes the most when I lived in China. Still can't find decent 辣子鸡 at any restaurant around here.

Is it blood from a small cobra? What does it taste like?

I can't find dog meat anyways but I might try the marinade for other meat.

Szechuan pepper isn't even hot though. Something tells me you've never lived in Southeast Asia

caccio e pepe and carbonara are full of peppers too

It's kinda tingling and numbing.

You can use your neighbours dog. Or use pork instead.

My neighbors might not like murdering their pets and pork is cheap anyways.

Not really, just tastes weird to me. I don't like it that much. I'm a big fan of Malay chilli though which can get far spicier than anything found in China

Attached: F26D9018-B26E-46EA-A5C5-9B59FC420D44-876-00000164A5260D0B.jpg (539x595, 38K)

dunno, i'm not in the army, they're kind of passing test because they're required to survive in the jungle carrying nothing but knife and camo as part of the actual test, so the commander have to make sure the candidates aren't squeamish.
blood sauce on the other hand is tasty, they have almost mayo-like consistency and you can taste all the balmy spices with notes of metallic blood taste

This is what it looks like in the Netherlands.

Attached: Babi_panggang_speciaal_met_nasi.jpg (1600x1108, 542K)

>latinos
You mean Mexicans, other Latinos are whiteoid tier when it comes to handling spices.

I was talking about peppercorns earlier, not Sichuan peppers. That's why I said it's numbing, not hot. Then you shitposted about whites and Sichuan peppers. I never claimed to have lived in Southeast Asia, just China.

How far do I have to go to get a dish of it?

They're the same thing nigger
>being this defensive on Jow Forums

I didn't say you've lived in SEA either lmao

Attached: file.png (1314x534, 256K)

Spicy food is tasty but sets your asshole on fire later

Do Greeks have any spicy dishes?

I don't like them whole even ground. The outer core is kinda sandy and tasteless. The inner part is the good one.

You can order it here if you ever visit the Netherlands. If you make it yourself then you will have to follow the recipe. You create the sauce, boil the meat with anise and soy sauce and then grill the meat, cut it in slices and put the sauce on top.

Pepper is used for both the spice and the vegetable which is also called chili. Referring to pic related as Sichuan peppers and the others as peppercorns would be easier to distinguish between them.

Attached: 91dqArJqKbL._SL1500_[1].jpg (1500x1500, 341K)

lmao my native language is English and I'm moving to England in a month, you don't need to tell me about it.
I'm not the one who makes the spice naming conventions, you should contact someone else for that

Attached: Funfactihaveafolderonmycomputernamedquotanime_7101f595f0cb0337a0c271f062d196aa.png (1000x1474, 1.4M)

Melanoids would die if they tried hungarian spicey foods.

define spicy
asians, indians and melanoids ironically can't handle too much black pepper or horse radish

What type of ingredients do you use? Here we eat spicy food and that never happens

>Americans and shitty white anglos
>Talking About spicy food
Yeah, sure pal.

Attached: 3123123.jpg (1260x630, 811K)

Mexican food is literally nothing compared to many other countries if you're talking about heat.

>babi guling

Attached: d02.jpg (1280x1046, 90K)

we like spicy food and i hate the world for calling paprika fucking chilli
fuck you spics

>Say the american
Yeah, sure pal.

Overabundance of spices equals to shit tier cuisine, made for permanently ruined taste buds and to cover up disgusting, rotten food.

cringe

Cringe, no wonder why nobody take you serious.