Ugh, there's too many brown people in my country, i'm gonna move to japan to teach english...

>Ugh, there's too many brown people in my country, i'm gonna move to japan to teach english, w-what no not because I love anime, I j-just love their culture

Attached: xaav9uzvnuf31.jpg (614x768, 98K)

As a Michael sensei I can tell you right now that wouldn't be allowed by Japanese employers

Hasn't been washed in years by looks of things

Attached: 1564519466623.png (330x351, 227K)

you can be white nationalist and an expat in Japan, white immigration is a net positive and should be excluded from conservative denigration

Attached: awq6vvxep2g31.jpg (640x1136, 75K)

>it's okay when I do it!

English teachers provide next to nothing to he japanese economy, it's SKILLED immigration, not immigration based on race, could link you several articles/videos of wh*Toids causing trouble in japan

White migration means more autistic cucks living in your country forcing you to be like them, God I wish we could get rid of all of them in my country bu the USA would nuke us

Hopefully, amerimutts will be destroyed in this century. Just wait.

white people wouldn't be going to japan if they weren't wanted there

Nigerians have a drug cartel mafia in Japan, I think that helps the economy right?

wish he said like "nice foreign katana-name" just to test the depths of his autism

Attached: getin.jpg (400x400, 26K)

IMAGINE

i unironically filtered japan and south korea here because the only posters from there are racist white incels.

THE

>"imagine falling for the personal hygiene joo"
-Mayoboi there in the pic

Based. I did the same and added Finland

BENIS

tfw you wake up in the morning and aztlan still isn't free

Attached: disgusted pepe.jpg (1024x904, 105K)

What has happened to this cunt’s hair?

he probably hasnt washed it in the last decade or more so shit tangled together and formed one big dreadlock, probably some dirt and grease in there by now for structural integrity

>wh*Toids
What do you think?

> gimme the partially-digested-cat-hairball-turd perm