DES

DES

PA

CITO

Attached: 1545395057070.jpg (570x576, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/N972I0t4H5A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

back in my day, such girls used to listen to Manu Chao, I'll have you youngins know

you liar, not even manu chao listens to manu chao

Manu Chao isn't that much of a boomer thing. I'm 26 and know who he is.

Why do spaniards get so upset when you mention that you didn't know that there are differences between latam and spain? To us it's all the same thing just like with american and european anglos

Despathito

I'm 100% certain all those girls with noserings from Spain know Manu Chao

Dethpathito

Why do germans get so upset when you mention that you didn't know that there are differences between turkey and germany? To us it's all the same thing just like with american and european anglos

We do not get upset by that instead it fills us with greath pride

t. mehmet myson

I doubt there is a single one who knows him
nobody speaks like that in spain

This is just butthurt. LatAm an Spain speak the same language, are both brown and known for left wing politics and unemployment. In general I don't think many people here believe there are many differences and consider Latin-America an extension of Spain.

youtu.be/N972I0t4H5A

Attached: 1565627425419.jpg (354x286, 25K)

it's from Puerto Rico, ignorant

so Algeria is an externasion of France too, right?

because it's very ignorant

Algerians speak Arabic and are also not a colony of France.
Latin-America are Spaniards who moved away and mixed a little bit. Not sure why this butthurts you so much.

Sheething

Probably a German living in Spain.

>tphain

Attached: 1563583577865.png (1396x800, 229K)

All potheads here listened to Manu Chao at some point. I even went to one of his concerts kek

>Algerians speak Arabic
and French
>also not a colony of France.
lmao

Why do french get so upset when you mention that you didn't know that there are differences between algeria and france? To us it's all the same thing just like with american and european anglos

The Netherlands also speaks English yet we're not a colony.
Algerians are different people from the French. They don't share a culture, they don't share genetics and are not a continuation of each other.

Latin-America is just that. It's Spain on another continent. That's how people view them.

What does it mean when someone dedicates you this song?

You can diferenciate latinamericans from Spaniards based in our chink eyes and nigger features

t. asensioanon

>Algerians are different people from the French

arr rook same, except those pedophile poorfags living in the north of france

DASRITE ALGERIA IS FRENCH

We differentiate Spaniards from whites by their brown skin and African features as well, so in that regard most Sudacas that aren't full blown negroids or amerindians don't look far off.

She (male) wants your bp

It's the other way around, 50% of newborn babies in france are ethnically africans, and this stats doesn't take in account the massive amount of italians and iberians. Wh*Te frogs are minority among the youth.

Is this the flag of Spain

I want a nose hoop gf so badly

She's not ready to settle down yet

I have one. She has nipple piercings too and it’s hot but it actually becomes very annoying if you wanna suck on them.

why are you so obsessed with spanish cocks? are you an gayncel or what? you always sound very frustrated

Attached: 1384272583390.gif (331x197, 1.87M)

Despa-seethe-o

African-like features are more common among Nordics. Flattish noses, high cheekbones, not-so-round eyes are more rare among southern Europeans, if anything they are more likely to have pointy long noses and long faces.

I think he meant north Africans, berbers, you know, Phoenicians

All of this butthurt began when someone pointed out normal people don't make a distinction between Spain and LatAm and here you are talking about cocks, Algerians, Africans and France.
I meant people straight out of the Congo

Same, I just want to have casual sex and go out for obscure ethnic food with her.
Nipple piercings are a hit or miss with me, it depends on the piercing and it depends on the nips through which they are pierced. They can be hot if its the right combo of piercing and nips but sometimes they can ruin a good pair IMO

our skulls are pretty much the same

Attached: troe-map6a.jpg (600x909, 200K)

>all these guiris talking shit about Spain like i gave a fuck about their guiri opinion

Attached: 2714505927_2abf6f0601_b.jpg (765x1024, 128K)

You were cucked by us lol

what makes you post so much about Spain? were you rejected by a spaniard faggot? you always sound bitter like you had something personal with us, have some Asensio and have a wank so you can relax

Attached: marco-asensio-cropped_1krzsyk12gbtbzf96xbdbsooc.jpg (1001x563, 57K)

brown hands shaking from anger typed these posts

brown hands shaking from frustration and rejection typed this post

I don't know what is a "bp".

boipucci

brown brain with little cognitive capabilities only thinking about bunda and futbol came up with this shitty retort

brown brain with little cognitive capabilities only thinking about spanish cocks and asensio came up with this shitty retort

Brown? I think he is a nigger, the user can't even write the word like the good coward he is, trying to diminish the indigenous culture like the good nigger he is.

We are not colonies of Spain, if anything we are colonies of the USA

Don't pay too much attention to the Asensio poster, he is an imbecile.

Also, it's been almost a year since I entered a Spanish vagina, or any for that matter so I will take a cheap ticket to Spain again.

Does Asensioanon post in your general? In any case good luck with your quest.

To continue my post: Asensio poster might be a bit of a moron but he is right about the browness of Spain and the perception among the world's population about LatAm being a mere extension of the Spanish culture and ethnicity

Apart from Spanish and catholicism, what makes us Spaniards?

my sides, you are completely nuts, Asensioanon, never change

Stop LARPing as me imbecile.

I can't recognise him outside of Spanish posting. But I know there is also a guy who is half Spanish and Dutch and he really hates hi.

Asensioposter please stop it

Incredible post

Attached: 586294223796e30ac446872f.png (220x230, 11K)

>a guy who is half Spanish and Dutch

mmh, that could explain his obsession with Asensio

The Dutch Spaniard poster is not asensio poster, he fucking hates whoever does that but I presume it's a Moroccan or something since they consider themselves the same as you which is cringe.

Why would a moroccan dutch be osbsessed with Asensio and spanish men so much? Moroccans are pretty gay on the other hand so could be that.

Attached: 1497871486002.png (329x329, 441K)

Imagine being in love with a spanish whore lol

There's so many interesting things I could tell you about myself but I won't

Attached: facesofspain.jpg (1198x576, 156K)

Kek.

>el Ramón anfadado
Tranquilos hombres.

*poorly bikes towards you*

>LatAm an Spain speak the same language, are both brown and known for left wing politics
>left wing politics
if only

explain to me this spanish girl meme

You have to experience it to fully understand it.

My friend please don't take it too serious I am fully aware you are not actually Spaniards nor an extension of Spain

I'm not Honduras

tell me

GA SOO LIIIINA

In Spain is pronounced Despathito instead of Despasito.

In my option; Spanish ar;e brown. My explanation:
1) nosering heda
3) they loud
4) culture of vintage

Vos sos el culo de Honduras, culero de mierda

Que intolerancia mas grande dIOS mio

Attached: chef ramsey.gif (236x250, 1.47M)