Holy shit

holy shit

Attached: 1537405356227.jpg (361x348, 27K)

Attached: IMG9183151642347046654.jpg (750x898, 64K)

im scared

you have to be over 25 and own a PC to watch the video

Attached: Hillary GO to jail.webm (1200x1200, 1.31M)

based magapedes

the adrenochrome withdrawals are hitting hard

ㅡ ㄱㄷㄷ쇼ㅛㄱ

>BUT WHAT ABOUT HER EMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIILLLSSSSSS
I'm glad the best the GOP could do was barely win against one of the worst Dem candidates in the last 40 years.

Attached: 1550699492219.png (600x600, 555K)

link?

didnt bernie sanders run for president

reddit

>he didn't understand the reference

but where?

The DNC actually rigged the primaries against him and he still got a good portion of the vote. He'll beat Trump this go if they don't rig it for Biden. Political parties are a disaster anyway and so is the primary system, but cucks with no real platform cling to the machine like the leeches they are.

Attached: 1551552566755.jpg (828x828, 440K)

Why do americans simply accept it when the two party system fucks them over? Bernie had a massive group of supporters and could've easily won against Trump, why didn't they all just vote for him anyway? Are they just being overpowered by boomers who vote Democrats/Republicans no matter what?

Bernie, in complete Bernie fashion, absolutely outed himself as a cuck and told people specifically not to vote for him and decided not to run as third party even though he wasn't really considered a dem at the time anyway.

Is this a turd sandwich?

>barely
Lol

Wanting anyone but trump was the logical thing to do. Now he gets to run as a Dem again without anyone able to claim he damaged the party platform last time.

I hope we change it soon, and if not soon, I'll change it in a cool decade when I'm emperor.

>loses popular vote and almost loses electoral college
>FLAWLESS VICTORY LOOK AT MY CORONATION CROWD

Attached: 1547570238171.png (220x229, 9K)

>almost loses electoral college
You don't get to claim that when he was over 40 points from the 270 threshold.

The amerilard boomer still with their red scare ridden brains, were not ready for that totallly 100% commie Barnie dude.

>POKEMON GO THE THE POLLS

When 40 points is one state that's not a big margin. Cry more terrone

He won like four former Democrap strongholds to get there but ok.

The fact that a state is considered Dem or Rep is indicative of our broken and unrepresentative system, but keep telling yourself that an unpopular puppet is somehow totally a winner

>decide to watch the video
>shit it has some mental shit in it
>it's some memetic agent the clintons stole from the aliens
>tfw when it's killing me
>tfw when I'm dead
>tfw when i will never look at her the same way, cause I'm dead

Attached: 103994-full.png (860x640, 386K)

Hello Russian kremlinbots, how is the weather in Moscow?

Blessed image