Are german girls good gf material?

are german girls good gf material?

Attached: 1540573698439.jpg (1080x1080, 99K)

This, germans respond pls

she is really a qt

I've heard they have stinky anuses

>Brown hair

Not white, not German.

Yes but only if you are a BLVCK BVLL like myself

Anything with a pulse and two broken legs is good gf material

Rural German Girls are the superior wife/gf material.
They'll try to safeguard them, don't let Krauts deceive you

Attached: 1542441053257.jpg (1080x1281, 142K)

>tf
>tp

No. They can't cook and tend to be fat. They have a shitty fashion sense, don't dress up and are the worst Basic bitches without any defining hobbies.

literally the same with Russian women. I guess we aren't that different after all

Germans have dark hair, blonde is Russia trait

Attached: gr.jpg (1297x1748, 2.06M)

Every country has gf material, and every country has not gf material. Its up to that specific person

From my experience Russian women still dress up. I'm talking about going clubbing in T-shirts and washed-out jeans.

Turks seem to think so

Russian women know how to apply makeup better than any other European girls because they have to compensate for being uglier than their western counterparts.
Really not sure about the dressing up part though. Most girls I know wear casual clothing.

They may be very manly but they do seem very loyal.

well anyone can learn to cook, as for fashion and hobbies I'm in the same boat so I don't expect much

The only good looking german girls are the ones with atleast one foreign parental figure

The difference is that you are a loser with no standards shitposting on a Uzbek scuba-diving forum while they will give you attitude.

>projecting this hard

I have a girlfriend, sorry and she's not German.

How do I get a qt German girlfriend ?

In general German girls don't value unsolicited cold approaches. In fact it even is considered downright rude to bother Germans of every gender in public without a serious reason like a medical emergency or something, the way it is completely ok and to a degree even expected like in the US.

The club and party scenes are also way less about hook-ups the way it's often the case in the US.

Yes, in Germany, people actually go there to listen to the music. In bars they prefer to stick to people they already know instead of aiming to get to know new people as well. The only real point in time when approaching becomes acceptable at some festive event is around midnight when everyone is already at least a bit intoxicated.

Most Germans form couples the way they make new friends. Either through their extended(and already existing) social circle, i.e. a friend of a friend or by meeting people at some shared activity. In order to enter an existing social circle you have to be good friends with at least one person or you will constantly regarded an acquaintance at best or an outsiders at worst.

Sure, exceptions apply and you shouldn't generalize too much but insinuating that cultural and social differences(especially in this area) don't exist would be a bold-faced lie to anyone who's experienced and lived in two cultures.

Wait, so if I noticed a girl looking at me in public and smiling, it would be considered rude and inappropriate if I approached her?

>Wait, so if I noticed a girl looking at me in public and smiling

Then she is a scammer or has some sort of mental disability.

our countries' girls are bad, other countries' girls are angels. why do everybody do this?

Attached: Capture 3.png (1614x278, 87K)

Based

interesting

We used to be like this but after falling iron curtain we soaked up american pickup culture very fast. Sadly

Nothern germans do have blond hair.

fetish poster
incel who never got one therefore had to settle with an asian dwarf
just like above except for the asian part

>incel who never got one therefore had to settle with an asian dwarf

Gf is med. I think the most striking difference is that German girls belief self-confidence comes from emulating masculine behavior while med girls are able to be both feminine and self-confident at the same time.

awesome, tell us more

jej

yes, if you're ethnic

>and she's not German
Bassado

Yes! My German gf is beautiful and wants lots of babies. She doesn't drink, smoke, has no piercings/tattoos.

Attached: 378-3789365_post-apu-pepe-thumbs-up.jpg (820x627, 142K)

When I first met my German gf, she would vent to me about how pissed she got if someone approached her asking for her number. I thought it was her telling me not to hit on her, but she ended up saying she loved me.

Where did you find her ?

same here but with a swede. she can't cook for shit though and her eating habits are incredibly strange. The two things i wish i could change about her.

We met online. She lives in a small town that hasn't been taken over by Mudslimes yet.
What are her eating habits like? Before she met me, my gf would sometimes just eat bread for her "dinner".

lmao so you dont actually have a gf, just a penpal """gf"""

>small town that hasn't been taken over by Mudslimes yet
Which region please. I want mine aswell and congrats for your catch !

Attached: 1544616532624.jpg (1920x1080, 253K)

this thread

Attached: 1546689796236.gif (155x173, 948K)

french men are considered as girls here, sorry. You can be that one gay guy in their group of friends and maybe get some drunk fucks if you're lucky

I don't want to say exactly, it's near Wiesbaden though.

Return sucking Mehmet's cock
Thx !

Yes, but only if you are a shitskin or a nigger.