Damn

Attached: 1565711679718.jpg (750x971, 36K)

Haha
She looks like reviewbrah

i cant wait for her to get a black boyfriend

>no, I have tinnitus

Attached: c8cef33f99d36840e1c4c5cb37ae3e87.jpg (723x980, 40K)

Shut the fuck up goblina

I would kill literally every finn

I thought this whole looking kind of asian meme was a finn thing only

she is probably one of us, and most swedes have high Finnish admixture

she is based

Attached: 1564743537367.jpg (2048x2020, 693K)

Based

She's pointing at us, bros...

I'd love to kick Greta in the head. Just take a few steps run up then catch her with the full force of my steel capped toe under her chin, send that little goblin flying through the air.

They're just attached to you

Attached: European_genetic_structure_(based_on_SNPs)_PC_analysis (2).png (2067x1552, 1.12M)

what did she change?

why? is this kid forced?

What the fuck is wrong with her? She looks alien to me.

>stop using plastic straws!
>recycle (so corporations can sell the rubbish to the Philippines)!
Yeah that's going to fix world capitalism and the need for every expanding consumption and markets. Any eco warrior who isn't a marxist-leninist is an idiot and part of the problem.

she also has asperger/autism

Based and Leninpilled. Greta Thunberg is just another faggot neoliberal propaganda campaign that ignores the real economic issues and is designed to make liberals feel good.

What's this phenotype called?

Ok, let me explain to you why you should recycle.
You know how plastic doesn't decompose, right? Or at least it takes it a very long time to decompose.
Instead plastic just breaks up into smaller pieces, until we get something called microplastics.
These microplastics go from the nature to the animals. It causes a bunch of problems, one of those problems being animals turning more androgynous, not only the frogs, but fish and birds too.
Now remember who's at the top of the food chain, all of those feminizing microplastics that entered from the nature to small wildlife and from there to bigger ones, might end up on your plate.
In summary, by throwing your waste into the nature, you are actively turning the planet and humanity more gay.

alcoholiasyndromoid

I'm not saying you shouldn't recycle, I'm saying there's no point because most of it doesn't get recycled, they just ship it to third world countries and pay them to landfill it there.

this is getting cringe and embarassing more than it should have been

Powerful..

These are the only "rebels" who are allowed publicity.

Attached: 9780451493248.jpg (302x450, 33K)