Stop eating meat goy! how are we going to feed 4 billions niggers!?!?

stop eating meat goy! how are we going to feed 4 billions niggers!?!?

Attached: greta.jpg (218x219, 23K)

i'd rather feed 4 billion niggers than a single can*ndian

>noooop muh steak muh right to do anything I want without caring about consequences

Attached: 1563700724288.jpg (708x800, 91K)

There are too many people on this planet. Sometimes I think we'd be blessed by an asteroid, nuclear war or plague. Trim the human population down to 1 billion not because I worry about overpopulation but because shit just feels too cramped. We need the leg room.

First worlders consume 20 times as many resources per person. We need to kill them all.

Meat is calorie dense and have lot of vitamins and nutrients. It's the superior food source.

Just obliterate every country in Asia (except Russia and Japan) and you will be seen as a saviour by future generations.

>Sometimes I think we'd be blessed by an asteroid, nuclear war or plague.
Based

Attached: greta.jpg (690x361, 52K)

>niggers

take it to Jow Forums, asshole

nigger

>You can't just say nigger on Jow Forums outside of Jow Forums!
Time to dilate, tranny.

Attached: 1528819639003.jpg (378x378, 31K)

Cringe
based

when will wojack die?

Mentally ill chinknadian

africans aren't exactly human.
First world is below replacement, I don't give a fuck about muds.

No,no,no, you don't understand. It's the niggers' and the chinks' fault. My far right guru said so.

BELOW REPLACEMENT OH NOOOO MY SHECKELS!!!! MY CHINK KEY CHAINS AND LIGHTERS!!! MY SMART TV NOOOOO

Attached: 1564774012080.gif (365x400, 551K)

We've got plenty of resources though. What we should be concerned about is preserving the natural beauty of the planet for the benefit and enjoyment of the white race.

We're 20000 times less numerous. And most undividuals don't consume that much.

>its not the profiteering companies who convinced my poor white butt that its third-worlders who are the problem!
>i'd rather continually get fucked financially and ecologically to feel more valuable as a member of the white race!

Attached: 1514987524615.png (866x900, 88K)

>20000
are you that arithmetically retarded?

What if I eat whatever I want and don't give a fuck about what other people think?

Honestly meat-free diets are degenerate, might as well turn back to animals, consuming meat and the very practise of hunting game have been cardinal to brain development in early hominids and species that stayed herbivore even went extinct
Just don't overdo it, learn to be an ethical meat eater and if you can start hunting, everyone should at least once confront in reality what had to be killed so that you could bring something to the table

unironically educating and liberating women in Africa would reduce fertility rates a lot. In India major cities are already seeing sub 2.1 fertility rates

why janny haven't deleted this thread yet? Once I posted a thread with word nigger in it and they immediately removed it.

Attached: 1553039174110.jpg (641x530, 51K)

NIGGER

>1st world meat consumption hasn't changed or even declined since 1970
>its rising rapidly in third world countries
>muh evil first world

First world still uses way more. Stop trying to dodge responsibility fristoid.

>using soijack against meat eaters
Terrible misuse of a meme there you dumb frog.

Why is this autistic potato even popular in yurop anyways?

she btfo's industrialists and doesn't afraid of anything

kek those eyes are retarded

There are multiple jannies. The only janny on 24/7 is the russian one and he has his hand full

She's being propped up by the media and political establishment though who are owned by the industrialists. Seems fishy.

wtf... i hate the environment now

good goy

Industrialists diversifying their investments/investing in alternative energies VS old schoolers

I just ate a load of fried chicken for dinner. Literally the whole meal was meat

r8