Look at this dude, OH NO NO NO NO NO NO AHAHAHAHA!!!

Look at this dude, OH NO NO NO NO NO NO AHAHAHAHA!!!

Attached: 14054F61-25B5-414E-8133-5D8D072A40EC.jpg (1242x1353, 274K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N99joQfFV2I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's not funny, you stupid amerifat

so wait, they had elections, a certain party got voted in and instantly their stock market crashed and their peso lost any power it had?

That's the power of capitalism, bro.

Just vote for the party that drops the minimum wage and this wouldn't happen.

Rule number 1 : do NOT vote for economic morons.

please nuke my country

Attached: 1545122883068.jpg (960x717, 70K)

wage increases make sense if you have an economy that isn't entirely natural resource extraction and produce

Which means: always vote for right wingers who cut all the taxes and public services away so you don't have any economy in the long run but selling bananas.

I suffer in argentina

Attached: 435465455.jpg (633x345, 37K)

>the stock market fell by 38,9% in one day

based

ebin strawman friend. No you don't vote for leftist populists who threaten to enact objectively bad economic policies in a country with a large amount of already bad economic policies.

I can't buy my videogames now :(

go to Buenos Aires and fuck bitches for cheap? yea, I know right?

>rightwingers
evil EU PUNISHES SOVEREIGNITY THEY MAKE YOU VOTE TILL YOU VOTE HOW THEY WANT YOU
>also rightwingers
argentin peso collapsing is totally fine, its just capitalism, the markets didnt like the vote

eat shit and die poltards

Cringe.

t. gypsy deported from Canada
youtube.com/watch?v=N99joQfFV2I

the candidate for the party that won said that they were not going to respect the debt payments
he's also from the party that put up price and exchange controls years ago, and made it a pain in the ass to trade, along incurring in populist policies every once in a while, with little respect for budget restrictions
current govt. came to power promising all kinds of reforms and sat on their hands for 3 years so it's a choice between a piece of shit and a turd
3rd parties got maybe 10% of the vote at most

Yet the narizones persist in their arrogance. You deserve nothing but the top of my keks.

Honestly this. Don't trust right winger talking heads or supporters because of this shit.

We need to help our brothers, I would love to share a mate with them

Attached: IMG_20190813_153428.jpg (1031x521, 76K)

We're not arrogant!

Attached: 1551883033571.jpg (1100x1181, 122K)

What did you mean by this image?