Why don't you have a job?

Why don't you have a job?

Attached: 1534883738477.jpg (700x806, 155K)

the jews

because i'm a socially inept retard. it's not fair bros

too spicy

I have but I'm not paid to do it

because I get money for doing nothing

lawyers have made it risky or virtually impossible to fire people without a lawsuit happening so companies have to make you jump through hoops to get even a menial job, coupled with muh diversity is strength necessarily means the best candidate won't always get the job

it's always fucking lawyers, who are overwhelmingly liberals

I'm a retard

I get the message but feel that the person who made this is an enormous highly punchable retard

Lmao

Daily reminder that czechia is missing 350 000 workers of every single type from bus driver to doctors. If you can walk, you are hired.

And germany wants around one million workers.

Attached: beee yourself.jpg (1024x576, 81K)

I am a university student living with his grandma, I don't have any success with girls so there's no reason for me to get a job and rent a room anyway
Also I love my grandma

i legitimately thought you were gonna close off by saying most lawyers are jewish

sounds good to me, here I goooooo!!!!

you do it for free?

>poortugal
Why is UK so low too ? I thought salaries were high there

thats not lawyers fault, its the fault of the government not regulating them

bigot

lawyers write the laws here (most politicians majored in, or practiced, law before being in politics) so that's never going to happen even if it was constitutionally possible

lawyers write laws everywhere, so that's false

the uk unironically has something 90% of the poorest areas among all of western europe, some places there are rich but others are eastern europe tier, it's probably where they get their terrible low class culture from too

Guess you could get a job in Finland, but the pay is worse than being unemployed.

Good luck!

this

I do. My job interview was also more like the one above.
t. studied something that's always in demand

but czechia is a commie shithole full of gypsies

this
people flock to the western countries and even there only want to take jobs they are too retarded to do
they are delusional, they think more of themselves than what they actually are
these are the only people, who can't find jobs

In France if you work in IT it's the top panel
Unironically

Stop being retarded. Blame your government and corporations (which have more Jews than the general population but are still largely white/asian and Christian

Attached: 1540714782154.jpg (992x1024, 267K)

There is no point in Finland working shit jobs like you can get in without education like some labor jobs/factory line type of work.

You get perhaps 200€ more than you would just sitting at home, absolutely no fucking point. That being said, if you actually have some skills you get good pay.

>lawyers write laws everywhere, so that's false
that's why i also included "constitutionally"

I do, actually.
While it sucks a bit to sit in the office most of the day, it is payed pretty good which makes the free time a lot, lot higher quality (got a gf, own place, car, buy what ever I like, been to different cunts like 5 times already this year, go to restaurants/bars when ever I want to...). As much as I cry now about beeing there 9 hours each day, 95% of the days before as neet I wasted on here and for other crap so realistically it is not that bad.

>commie
That was 30 years ago. Now we are weird mix of russian corruption and western democracy degeneration.
>shithole
Debatable. I like living here a lot. My city is super comfy. But yeah, i cant buy new BMW car. At best i can buy new škoda.
>gypsies
You act like there arent any gypsies scattered across whole europe, italy included :3

Go drink olive oil and have a siesta, you are clearly overworked.

I work a mcjob at mcamazon. It actually pays somewhat decent(compared to the other mcjobs around) Its easy work I just run around saying bezos good like a good npc and dodge the death race 2000 robots when they speed by going 500kmh

say you, a finnish citizen, acquired a higher education to attain a set of skills that nets you good pay

are you in debt now that youve graduated? if so how much? are there a lot of opportunities to seek employment in whatever field you studied in the first place?

because they outsourced all the work in my field to poojeets

i don't speak czech

I think in sweden you earn more money by being NEET than working here at any middle class job. In your case you are probably better off staying home :-)

I'm not on benefits. I get cash from grandma.

But i have lol

>apply for a basic bitch minimum wage McJob
>the experience requirements would make you think they're looking for a nuclear physicist
The meme is real

>durr durr durr libruls *poops*
oh I see

I do have a job.

Let's live with welfare

Burned out. Self esteem all time low.

Then apply to welfare already. You are literally losing money every single month you arent in evidence. Become professional neet. Or they might even find you a job.

I do have a job. I also have a father who owns 4 apartments (one of them is registered after my name), so when he dies i'm going to retire and live off the rents

Attached: images.png (244x206, 6K)

nothing i said was untrue

Thanks so much for posting this! I've been out of work for months now and I'm going to start applying for positions I used to do over here over there!

I don't want to go to the employment office

>say you, a finnish citizen, acquired a higher education to attain a set of skills that nets you good pay

I am studying software engineering/coding at the moment. I am graduating in 3 years. I did my early 20s my share of physical, labor type of jobs, and it was subhuman existence, living from paycheck to paycheck. I was able to save some money, about 15.000€ which I invested in cryptocurrency

That cryptocurrency became worth 160k so I quit my labor type of job, and went back to school, higher eductation type of job. Even though I am a boomer among people who are in their early 20s

>are you in debt now that youve graduated? if so how much?

I am studying at the moment without any student loans, many people do not have this opportunity. I still have $110k worth of crypto, that means if I would sell them now.

If Chainlink/Smart Contracts goes parabolic (like Ethereum did in 2016-2018) there is a possibility that I will retire and quit school by 2023. That depends, I am not counting on it, but I have still top 1000 wallets in Chainlink tokens.

>are there a lot of opportunities to seek employment in whatever field you studied in the first place?

I have laboratory assistant/laboratory worker degree, basically you help the engineers with practical stuff like setting up the lab etc. Then I worked in construction and at warehouses and lumberjack/woodworking industry. I am not going to do physical labor jobs ever again.

Computer stuff only from now on. Coding, or, either, audio engineering software stuff (it is my hobby, but I do not know is that kind of coding any interest moneywise so I have to learn some other stuff too).

Should I invest in chainlink?

Attached: 1533222476092.jpg (1121x1560, 205K)

I really have no idea. I can only say the FUD was worse when I bought in (at $0,30 prices)

I just did not listen anybody.. just dumpster dive old warosu threads and read about Chainlink and try to concentrate on the subjects by listening Sergey Nazarov's old speeches on the subject... the project makes sense, the only thing left is Smart Contracts adoption worldwide, which is probably not going to happen until 2025.

Unless you have some harvey weinstein type connections in the audio industry it's near impossible to get into, independent is your best bet

>warosu thread
Not him but that's how I feel about crypto in general, I made around 1500 dollars during the bitcoin boom but honestly I had no clue that it was going to be profitable at all, I was just plain lucky.

Now how the fuck they count that together? Most jobs that you can do today have an average salary of 1400-1800 euros per month. Maybe if you take out health insurance and several kind of taxes you may end up with that number.

That's not true.
1970 was:
Not experienced? No problem we'll teach you!
2019 is:
Minimum 6 years work experience friendly flexible work hours and good with stress.

I'm not trying to make it big time. I have produced few albums / mixed them and they have sold quite well in a sense 15k - 20k copies worldwide.

I'm not really into music industry in a sense of mixing, but more interested in "polishment" of audio quality, stuff like remastering old broadcasts or any type of audio-preserving stuff. I am planning to buy lots of good equipment/hardware through the years and then offer reasonable remastering type of services, I still do some mixing for local bands or help them out, but at the moment they are so small artists that I only do it for experience.

But yeah it is just my hobby. Probably not going to make living out of it.

>minimum 6 years work experience
Translation: "We're only going to hire inside candidates and manager's friends and if you're not the same race then go fuck yourself"

>Friendly flexible work hours
Translation: "We don't know what they fuck we're are doing so we're going to work your ass to death so that way simple shit gets done because of our incompetence"

>and good with stress
Translation: "Please don't do alcohol or drugs because of this job because it will make you do so because of how fucking stupid we are and we only want to stay working here until retirement so that way our wives will stop bitching about money"

honestly you're were going independent the entire time without knowing kek

that's awesome btw I'm jelly af but I do know what you mean by "polishment" of audio quality, the loudness war rages on with less dynamic range and murderous compression.

I just started a new job last week and its really boring but chill. I think I'm gonna spend 6 months I signed up for and look for another one

It's difficult. I'm a Bachelor of history, and I failed to get my master degree in political science this spring. I could teach children. But I don't feel myself ready yet. I'd love to work in a museum, but they're packed with people, it's easier to kill someone without a trace than get employed there. Exept for Gulag museum which is just a bunch of antisoviet shills.
So, what's left for me is unqualified jobs. I refuse to work at fastfood, I can't sell things and the last meeting with HR in one place resulted in lots of questions about me being conscripted in the army this autumn - something I don't want to happen.

don't ever stop looking for another job ALWAYS be applying because odds are the company you're currently working for ALWAYS are looking for ways to make more profit and from what my research indicates the number one cost in companies now in days is wages and benefits so they will eventually replace you as well at any moment.

chino chan sniffing

>I'm a Bachelor of history
pains me to say it because I am a history buff myself but humanities especially history is useless. The best prospect is that you start as a research assistant at some news company and try to work yourself up to a journalistic position

No way they are gonna lay me off from here, they are just setting up production and are understaffed as fuck.
I won't resign my contract because commute kinda sucks

I want a stable job. I've had little things here and there but nothing serious. I was at UPS recently and it was terrible, had to load the trucks. The only good thing is I've only got 3k left to pay off in student loans.

Attached: 1515984276747.png (747x686, 44K)

bro I used to carry the same mindset TRUST ME nothing is guaranteed unless you are your own boss

The only reason you don't have a job is you're lazy. Watch Dirty Jobs with Mike Rowe. Those jobs always exist and require little experience, yet not many apply.

Attached: DirtyJobs1_4.jpg (450x338, 25K)

>average
It means that the rich fags and other oppressors income is counted in too. You should look the median for a better representation of reality.

>Those jobs always exist and require little experience, yet not many apply.
even trades are getting bombarded with unrealistic expectations, it's honestly with the influx of immigration and generally too much fucking people are alive but no one wants to admit that and are not ready for the truth

Flexible with work hours means overtime.

Germany is stealing your workers because all the German doctors are in Switzerland.

Sorry buddy.

>go wad through shit and other human excrements because this person who is less qualified but has a vagina / dark skin is hired instead

scandis are so lucky

overtime = prepare to work 12-16 hour shifts because we don't know what the fuck we're doing

IT industry in Poland looks like the upper panels lmao

t. speaking from experience

>tfw too thick to jest

Attached: 1564338812462.jpg (540x600, 26K)

Yeah, I thought so myself. If only I knew where to start

Fuck Hollywood, Reality bites.

>poland
I'm finna get ready to just fucking leave America as much as I don't want to admit it the fucking economy here is so much fucking shit and I want to just be a productive as member of society I don't even want expensive ass shit and I still feel like that's too much to even ask for

I do have a job.
There is nothing better than shitposting at work

>don't blame the jews even though its the jews

>it's not the jews besides ignoring that jews repeatedly throughout history are involved in ruining economies and countries and have been out right banned for it several times throughout the course of history

immense, massive, gargantuan cope. You can't get a job because you don't have experience. You can't get experience because you think too highly of yourself to accept low-paying, low-ranking positions that pay minimum wage but gets your foot in the door.

>because you think too highly of yourself to accept low-paying
Translation: "Even though you probably have enough qualifications but because you are not friends with the managers or have anything that I like we're going to pay you below what you're worth and but you in a position that has no growth and is a dead end thus reducing the amount of money the company spends on wages"

stop projecting. Koalafications are not enough. "Worth" is dictated by how much the average person in your position is willing to accept as compensation in relation to how much the average employer is willing to pay.
Translation: you value yourself too highly

Projection
Translation: It's not about me it's about you so I'm going to spout some bullshit to make me appear better

>Worth
the employer often more than not would pay every employee pennies if they could get away with it

I'm not anti employer by any means but this notion that you have no control on your salary or pay is fucking retarded

When hr calls you about the position and asks "How much were you looking to get paid for the position"

don't be a fucking idiot and give them a number and just respond with "What's the budget for the position?" and work your way from there. They're not your friends and defending them in any way is smooth brain fucking tier.

I will go on to say don't even tell them how much you were making in your past position and if they ask just say "I don't feel comfortable talking about numbers and this is something we can discuss more along later in the interview process" if they give you any red flags at this point with these responses they weren't going to pay you worth a shit in the first place.

There is always more money. ALWAYS.

>Why don't you have a job?
Because I get 1100 Euro/month for playing vidya, shit posting here and jacking off.

Attached: 156776654.jpg (981x981, 82K)

>that post
yikes.
Whatever, more money for me.

>yikes
O O F

>The reason the job market is so shit is because i can't say nigger in my videogames

>oof
yowza

> but I have a masters in gender studies and speak 3 languages only spoken by ancient tribes in Africa!

That's why you can't get a job, those skills are useless but now you're 24 with no real work experience. If you had applied when you were 18 you might have actually gotten the job

t. Boomer with a degree in English whose first job was as a middle manager making $60,000/year at 24.

Because i volunteered to get laid off.
Soon if God wills it i will have a decent job.

But all Czech women are filthy whores who have been raped and abused since childhood and are barren.

Pointless to move there.

>yowza
cowabunga

Because I am lazy, don't like when people tell me what to do and I have autism.

Attached: 65c.jpg (577x684, 57K)

although that's true it's not relevant to what i said

false

Because my parents are willing to pay for everything, even let me use their car whenever I want