I'm gonna visit my russian girlfriend next week. Is there something that I should be aware of?

I'm gonna visit my russian girlfriend next week. Is there something that I should be aware of?
I heard russia is more traditional when it comes to dating right? So I thought I gift her a bouquet of roses and a red wine.
She lives in St. Petersburg is there something that I should be aware of? Also her parents seem to like me we talked through skype already but her brother hates me for some reason.
Family is very important in russia right? Should I also give gifts to her parents?
Pic related is obviously not her.

Attached: russiagurl.jpg (1920x1200, 456K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NWHedf01JEQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

she's most likely a coal buring gold digging slut

Do not let on that you have any money or she WILL dig it out of you.

also wear thick condoms whenever you stick your dick into it, beastiality is no joke.

They only want money from you.

She seems nice, she doesn't look like the slutty kind of girl. Fairly plain too.
She already know that I'm not that rich in the first place.

You have to be careful with foreign women if they come from a poor family. Usually they are just looking for a better life.

>but her brother hates me for some reason
based brother hates scat loving germ-men who cowardly murdered 20 million soviets
>for some reason

Liste to this absolutely based polebro please before you do anything stupid.Russian women are known to be the biggest gold diggers out there

>Russian women are known to be the biggest gold diggers out there
known from Jow Forums memes or what

I never killed a russian in my whole life and its not like I treat her bad or anything.
They're better off than I am. I think her parents just like it that her daughter tries out something new. She told me she was bullied a lot, that she was never the outgoing type and that she just hangs around at home or visit her aunt from time to time. She is 24 and I'm 25.

>She already know that I'm not that rich in the first place.
It doesn't matter, bro :)
youtube.com/watch?v=NWHedf01JEQ

You can raise in her European values and culture if she is still under 18 but why then you needed russian girl in the first place?

Anyway I wanted some tips. Is there something taboo that I couldn't possibly know as somebody that is not from russia?

I dunno, I was never good with women. We met each other playing WoW and eventually get to know each other more and more.
Now I'm gonna visit her soon.

you're asking on int, of all places
EVERY single reply itt comes from a dateless virgin

First of all I'm fine with paying her bills and second I'm just gonna meet her. I don't aim to marry her and take her with me back to germany the second I meet her.

>Russian women are known to be the biggest gold diggers out there
Nah. It's just really sucks in russia, you'd take every opportunity to get the fuck out of here if you could.

>bills
LOL

> I don't aim to marry her and take her with me back to germany the second I meet her.
What the point then? Ok, whatever...

Yea but you have some eastern european dateless virgins here that know some basic stuff that you do or don't do that is typical in russia.
Like I know I shouldn't cheer for Ukraine in a russian bar but I mean more subtle things.

Getting to know her? We only had contact via WoW, discord and skype.
We may end up just being friends after all. I mean maybe it will go horrible and she will not talk with me ever again. But that would be overly pessimistic.

They aren't as bad as american women but a russian girl is a trash wive. Most of them are retarded and they aren't that smart either. Everyone knows that, even outside of Jow Forums

Why are you suddenly mentioning american women? Anyway, I did talk with her and she doesn't seem very dumb to me.
We even talked about Katharina the Great.

Well, she must be smart and know english well

as expected, that sjw faggot turned it all into political interview about russia being some kind of brutal dictatorship at the end.

I merely mentioned them to point out that there are worse kind of women out there

>brutal dictatorship
Like that would be a bad thing these days.
She speaks it fluently.

Why would you consider burger girls worse than russian girls?
As long as she's not from california she should be alright.

>Like that would be a bad thing these days.
the problem is that it isnt. if it was dealing with these fifth column western stooges protesting would be so much easier