Well, Jow Forums?

Well, Jow Forums?

Attached: 1561422638858.jpg (400x401, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5g6Qmwx08XU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

gay unironically but you're all just going to meme shitpost so who cares

thug gay

Attached: GiornoP3.png (302x520, 356K)

what 'son'?

Gay
Thug son could kill me or get me involved in some bullshit

gay

fuck thugs and fuck ni**ers

gay daughter
thug daughter

shit vs shit
hard choice

gay but i wouldn't let him wear shit like that. not because it looks gay or effeminate, it just looks retarded on men because they on average have more muscle definition than women, the people that you know, those clothes were made for.

both are equally bad

gay because I'd have a son

thug son

Thug son
>pussy slaying alpha, respected by other men, will impregnate tons of bitches
Gay son
>faggot, pedophile, will get AIDS, can’t bond over anything with him, effeminate

Why are my sons black

Thug of course, gay would be a shame

Asinine question because both are results of shit parenting, hence when you have either you should go Epstein yourself

Why would I choose between raping my own son or neglecting him?

Based

youtube.com/watch?v=5g6Qmwx08XU

Thug

gay thug son

gay

Attached: 1565668597349.jpg (916x846, 52K)

Not all gays are fem

That's a trans daughter(son)

Thugs get AIDS all the time.

>both are results of shit parenting
>being gay is a result of bad parenting

Imagine believing this

Thug son, fuck homosexuals.

homosexuality is a direct consequence of child molestation and grooming practices.

Attached: Sullins_graphCropped_750x817.jpg (750x817, 108K)

A daughter.

giorno isn't gay.

Most fags are the way they are because they got molested when young. So yeah, it is bad parenting

My Bosnian parents didn't fucking molest me and would beat me for leaving a damm cup out. I was born liking dick against my will

Okay retard

that's kinda gay dude

for shame Mujo, for shame

I'm not out but why should I feel shame in something I have no choice in

Go back to r*ddit you mentally ill subhuman, you’re not gonna get any internet points here for being a faggot

issa jouk lol, bee yourself fren :)

Gay. Because those thugs are even gayer

You were born to be killed, faggot

Thug will get himself killed while gay will most likely not

Unproductive niggers

I just assume every yugo hates fags with a burning passion like my parents

>like my parents
:(. are they muslims?

Yes :(
I'm not though. Fuck Islam

Why wouldn't they? Now they have to live out their remaining years knowing their family, their bloodline, their legacy will die out with you. No grandsons or daughters whose smiling faces assure them that in some way even after their death a part of them will still live on in this world, just social media pics of their gay son talking about "lol gonna get some strange dick at da club tonight booooooois" followed by an eggplant and some water droplets for some reason. That the final entry in their family book, the last representative, will just be their son squatting on a dick. I'd be simultaneously depressed and furious too.

Okay but it's not my fault. I could have been born straight and still be infertile. I also have a brother but he's a dumb ass and will not amount to anything unlike me who is studying law and is well behaved. They'll also probably never find out I'm gay

>clubs and hooking up with strangers
I don't do that. I'm way too ugly and socially autistic to do that normie shit

Image being ugly, socially autistic and also gay. Like lmao you can't get more subhuman than that.

gay

Yeah honestly I want to kill myself everyday but at least im not a virgin or stupid

If that's an old fashioned thug, like french Les Apaches, then I'd pick a thug son

That means they've had sex at least once.
Fucking based thugs

you are not a virgin? Who raped you?

it's easy for gays to have sex. social skills don't matter that much.

based
wtf is wrong with you?

Oh, if you have a brother just do what you want then, your parents have a backup plan.

R A R E

I'd rather not have a black son, but probably thug so he can spend his life in prison and I don't have to pay for his food and other expenditures.

thug

Gay, gays can be productive and good people but wiggers and thugs need to be hanged

Gay because not all gays are shitty, but all thugs are human trash.

I don't understand how much of a brainlet you have to be to prefer a thug son. I would feel terrible about having a criminal low IQ subhuman son who glorifies violence and drugs. I'd feel like I completely failed as a parent.
Who gives a shit what my son does with his dick, that's none of my business, in fact it's disgusting to make a big deal out of it and obsess over your son's penis or ass.

>Source: your rectum

95% are

Talofa samoaposter 'ou te alofa ia te 'oe
t. 'O lou Canadian samoaboo

Gay thug son, obviously.

It's a confirmation bias thing. If you see a few person you assume they're gay. If you see a normal person you don't think they're gay, even though they might be.

It's hilarious how many people don't understand this

Gay son, neither one will give me biological grandchildren so I might as well pick the one I’ll get to spend time around.

Fuck me

Attached: soyboy2.png (210x240, 6K)

Anime son

Attached: iffkz9j3tp021.jpg (802x1200, 807K)

Its more hilarious how gays on the internet try so hard to come off as normal masculine guys

I'm not gay

thug because for a man to die in battle means honor in death

Not trying to steer shit but gay people are based as fuck
They don’t give a shit about whzt other thank and give or get dick when ever they feel like it you incel wreeb faggots are just jelly a shit cause you’re virgin hateful babies dides get sex once in your life before u talk about what other people do in private literally as non figuratively lmaoing @ your dumb asses

wtf since i didnt know france was so based
and yeah at least fags are not too autistic to understand what "just be yourself" means unlike all the incels here

gay son, obviously

Both are shit.

gay

gay, and if i get a thug one i will beat him until i kill him or he become gay.
>no granchildren vs granchildren who has a dad in jail 90% of the time
>feminine son who can still help me with stuff vs asshole in jail 90% of the time
>someone who can carry my coffin when i die vs carrying my own son to the grave

a challenger approaches

Attached: coat nigga .png (960x939, 1.14M)

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 14K)

Thug, both mean that I failed as a parent but thug will be less embarassing, might give me grandchildren and will be more pleasant to be around than a faggot

I'm already a shit tier thug

This. Pink Mafia up in this bitch.

Gay. Imagine raising a criminal

t. lives in a shithole

thug

Why would I want a nigger for a son?

Ahhh, finally a westerner knows how it is to be a kid to Bosnians. For real tho, my dad once beat me with a stick so hard that it opened bleeding wounds

Only a european would think a thug is better than a gay son. I guess becuase your thugs mostly just drink themselves to an early grave and beat women. Ours traffic in drugs so I'm taking the gay son. If i had a thug of a son I might as well kill myself or just abandon my family all together.
He's be your biological son so a white thug wannabee who drinks and causes trouble for the local police or a Bosnian fag