Hey Jow Forums, what do you use when you fap?

hey Jow Forums, what do you use when you fap?
I use lube

Attached: 1557445824093.jpg (550x393, 28K)

Women

soap
i wash penis and remove risk of prostate cancer in same time

Nothing, I'm not circumcised.

my intact foreskin

nothing

Help america they bully me

Nothing.

olive oil

My imagination.

My hand

My precum but sometimes I use my saliva

this but I am cicumsised

Attached: 1553039246293.jpg (600x315, 29K)

Bought a secondhand fleshlight from a fren a few years ago and put lube in it after i soak the sleeve in hot water.

>secondhand
hot

This

soap really hurts if it gets in in your pee hole

>Fap? I don't fap.

Attached: download (20).jpg (735x884, 48K)

Are koreans circumsized?
Soap causes dick cheese

i need to get a circumcision because phimosis but honestly the idea of my bell head being exposed all the time terrifies me

Attached: pepess.png (821x869, 36K)

You can stretch your foreskin. I had phimosis too. No need to mutilate yourself

I do it dry.

This thread is now being monitored by the nofap gnag.

Attached: giphy (3).gif (480x270, 834K)

Explain please.

TWICE girls' saliva

Attached: 1565386179327.jpg (619x619, 64K)

Why would you need lube? Is your cock mutilated?
I just use saliva and pre cum

Use lots of lube and slowly stretch it out every day until you can pull it back

>Blood

Attached: 1561351474790.jpg (232x217, 5K)

Look it up nigga. It took me several weeks but now my foreskin is flexible and I can easily pull it back.
Basically every time I showered I kept my foreskin stretched for 3x10 seconds. It hurts a lot but it was worth it. I can clean my dick tip thoroughly now

how tf do you fags just randomly get phimosis

Disgusting, just cut it off

it's an std you can only get from homosexual sex

It is caused by not moving the foreskin enough during puberty. It happens only once in your life

I can already pull it back when my dick is soft, so cleaning isn't a problem, but it will not pull back when I have a boner. And I don't think I can maintain a boner while doing this stretching.

Just try it after wanking. If you hurt yourself your dick will become flaccid quickly and your pain ends. It's just a matter of painful stretching

k

Attached: 1458085299490.jpg (940x1280, 340K)

>secondhand fleshlight

I open up that scene from Anaconda where Jon Voight gets swallowed whole and I start rawdogging my towel.

This is my greatest fear.

I don't use anything, I just go apeshit on the raw sausage and jizz in my pants

Attached: 1558532312671.jpg (1080x1207, 98K)

Just thinking about it makes me cringe. I try to tell myself that the bell head is meant to be stimulated, that's what it is there for, but I just can't get over my fear.

im circumcised but i have never needed any kind of lube to jack off. anyone else like this? ive tried it with lube but its really not necessary and 99% i just use nothing. perhaps i have more foreskin left than the average circumcision?

yeah yeah. but he said he barely used it (other frens gave it to him as a gag birthday gift) and it was only 20 bucks. new ones are too expensive.

>new ones are too expensive
that's why you buy the cheapo amazon ones.

i probably would if i was in the same position today. but now i’m not nearly as broke and just bang a hooker every few weeks, and fap to ejaculation once a week.
fleshlights are honestly more trouble than they are worth. warming and cleaning it is annoying. i usually just leave it around the house now (as a prank)