NOOOOOOOOOOO HOW DARE YOU USE YOUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT TO SECEDE

>NOOOOOOOOOOO HOW DARE YOU USE YOUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT TO SECEDE

Attached: 1562554243375.jpg (491x625, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0cabTeoh0li
en.metapedia.org/wiki/American_Civil_War
theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2017/dec/20/bussed-out-america-moves-homeless-people-country-study)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

based post

Soyak North still won the war

There was no way the Confederates could win without outside help. The Union had better railroads, factories, and more people. All the Confederates had were good generals, determination, and faith.

>t.same guy that cries about californian attempt secession

No-one would miss those God forsaken Mexican commies.

The Confederacy got lucky because the north didn't want to actually hurt them. They weren't fighting seriously for much of the war.

cope

>California has GDP larger than most countries
>HURR FUCKIN COMMIE KEKS DON'T CONTRIBUTE NOTHIN LIKE KENTUCKASEE
Why are inbreds like this?

Attached: 1559841167812.jpg (1015x1024, 157K)

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST TAKE AWAY MY ASSAULT WEAPON I NEED IT TO DEFEND MYSELF AGAINST THE GOVERNME-
*dies in a car accident via purposefully malfunctioning vehicle in an untraceable accident orchestrated by the CIA*

Attached: Soyboy Wojak (116).png (475x619, 92K)

Andrew Johnson was garbage. He should have crushed the south when he had the chance.

Attached: 1559841151058.jpg (1015x1024, 177K)

Attached: 1559841135223.jpg (1015x1024, 195K)

almost like industrialization is a better economic practice than slavery. robert e lee was/is based though

nobody said that you brown ESL retard

vocaroo.com/i/s0cabTeoh0li

Yeah he did. These retards always complain about muh Commiefornia and say how they want it to secede because muh libtards, meanwhile California has a larger GDP and is more integral to the economic success of the nation than any of their faggot shithole states.

beta voice

Attached: civil war.jpg (640x710, 288K)

>the south could have industrialized easily at any time

I would love to see California try and defend itself from any foreign threat

Considering the fact that the US military has some of its most important bases there, I think they'd be able to defend themselves better than Tennetucky or whatever meth-addled, post-industrial shithole state you come from could.

I never understood that part either

t. Flyoverfag who has never even left his own state
Do you have any idea how many military installations there are in California? They would be pretty well protected.

It was a war crime that the yanks left any human being alive in the south after the war

Sounds about right
The north progresses, builds newer and better more advanced stuff
The south refuses to change, only getting shittier and shittier with age

>CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT TO SECEDE
do americans really?

Spoiler alert: the US military would leave those bases and take all its hardware with it. You could have the land though

Do you faggots ever think

We didn't know that they would turn out like the people they are today. Now everyone wishes the South was gone

Had the south won the commies would have won the cold war. Also the south would strongly resemble Brazil today.

Based quads. Commiefornian Spics BTFO.

>Also the south would strongly resemble Brazil today.
Cope Yankee dirtbag.

>burns down literally all of Georgia
>hurr durr we barely even touched him!

>the US military would voluntarily leave California to protect West Arkabama
You're fucking delusional

the north was based, their original plan was to ship all the niggers back to liberia but lincoln got shot before he could
the south were the ones who wanted a country with niggers in it, even if they were slaves

>their original plan was to ship all the niggers back to liberia but lincoln got shot before he could
Do you have a single source to back this up?

That was when we started to get serious. That's my point. Had they started off doing shit like that the war would have been over in less than a year.

>w-we lost on purpose at manassas!
>we were losing on PURPOSE
>4d chess!

Attached: 1555117896916.png (782x758, 127K)

Attached: 1559934959135.png (773x256, 26K)

Yeah that's exactly how it would work. You leave the US and you don't get its protection

He's full of shit, we had centuries of slave ships bringing them all over here and he thinks they could all be shipped home in a short order of time

>W-we could have won sooner of we tried hahahaha
Who won the first battle of Civil War, Yankee? Say it. Who won the Battle of Manassas?

cope

You'd start a slave rebellion trying to do this.

en.metapedia.org/wiki/American_Civil_War

>DUDE WHAT THE FUCK YOU CAN'T TAKE AWAY MY GUNS, THE CONSTITUTION (ancient scroll of paper essentially) SAID SO!

Attached: 1558209843669.jpg (785x731, 101K)

>their original plan was to ship all the niggers back to liberia

Attached: 1563191946403.jpg (331x167, 6K)

>WTF Mr. Nosenberg! YOU CAN'T JUST TAX THE AIR WE BREATHE AND MAKE US SUBSCRIBE TO INHALATION PLANS

Attached: 1528779850552.jpg (380x349, 35K)

Attached: images.jpg (223x226, 29K)

Attached: 2019-06-25-The-Shiksa.jpg (3840x3902, 3.86M)

lmao you're obsessed about man ass

Doesn't California contribute a ton more than it receives though?
Please don't

shall not be infringed bootlicker

The states didn't have a constitutional right to secede before or after the civil war.

not really, while they do have things like hollywood, silicon valley, and other shit they also have a lot of poor and homeless peoppe and are one of the most inequal states. they also bus their homeless out to other states (link for the butthurt califags that will try to say otherwise: theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2017/dec/20/bussed-out-america-moves-homeless-people-country-study) and are moving out of their state to shit up areas now that their housing is fucked from the local govt. they do got some good nature and climate though, and they arent all bad

Attached: 63710246-746A-418A-9407-C412FE44A54E.jpg (1608x1495, 1.15M)

Wealth inequality is good. Watch more PragerU. California is bad primarily because they oppose Trump and Israel.

>Doesn't California contribute a ton more than it receives though?

Not really. It receives about a dollar in funds for every dollar it sends to the feds

>shall not be infringed bootlicker

Attached: 1551780202096.jpg (387x437, 41K)

I did some digging too and it turns out it's pretty close to even. Pretty nice, especially if they have a lot of homeless people.
Wut

>NOOOOO YOU CANT PUT DOWN A VIOLENT REBELLION BY RICH SLAVE OWNERS! WHY CANT WE JUST OWN PEOLPE IN PEACE!

Attached: 4B583117-6F29-4315-9466-24ADFDE6DF9F.png (231x218, 9K)