Satoshi Nakamoto

I'll just leave this here

courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.flsd.521536/gov.uscourts.flsd.521536.24.24.pdf

Attached: satoshi.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Holy fuck sub 5k eom

uhhh g-guys you said he was just larping faketoshi. why would he go through all this companies and emails and lawyers and tax officers and shit if he was just larp

Attached: 1511295643960.png (811x767, 413K)

Did you not read the emails? All this proves is that he cooked up an elaborate scam in 2014 to claim millions in tax credits from the ATO by claiming to be Satoshi.
Satoshis research was published open source and this guy keeps babbling on about its his intellectual property and how he will make it worthless if it leaves his control.
If you cant see the contradictions here you are a brainlet.

This is good for bitcoin

Attached: press.png (180x198, 63K)

It sounds like towards the end that Ira was starting to take up Craig's position about staying in for the long run and not cashing out.
I wonder why he is suing him then?
There's nothing to sue for based on what the emails say. All the things that Ira are owed are lost in Dave's truecrypt containers.

I think that this court case , if it proceeds, will be very interesting in terms of the discovery process.
It will make it unmistakably clear who satoshi is.

Since when Open Source means give up on Intellectual property ?

retard, the software the emails refers to is not the bitcoin source code, it is the source code to denariuz (a bitcoin-based banking system) and coin-exch an exchange platform

I broke my mind reading this
The way this is composed is just so bad it makes it almost unreadable
Anyway, if you have N amount of millions for sure you will do everything possible not to pay taxes, I don't get what people see wrong in this, ofc you don't want to lose 45% of what took years to build

It must be read from bottom to top.

He talks about the trust idiot and selling 500k BTC

and the 1 million BTC is now down to at most 200k. sadly satoshi's warchest has dwindled. I hope he cracks Dave's password and reinvests in his vision desu

Attached: satoshi_and_son.png (1051x805, 779K)

BCH warchest is probably huge desu.

Honestly think that Jihan allowed segwit to activate and let the fork happen on purpose.
Too much good stuff happened after the fork for it not to have been planned.

Goddam that's beautiful must have been recent

so... unironically buy BCH?

Attached: 1407666198845.png (675x694, 34K)

Attached: 1534908427942.png (664x4124, 399K)

CSW is a fraud. Backdating his blog to make it look like he was working on bitcoin and straight up lying about owning wallets.

HOLY FUCK THIS IS THE HOLLY GRAIL

DELETE THIS

PLEASE ANNON DELETE THIS.

ITS TOO LATE
IVE ALREADY DOWNLOADED IT TO THE BLOCKCHAIN

YOU'VE LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

see

Is everyone here a newfag? This has long been debunked

damn
do you realize how much time and effort I spent? you feel me?

kek , i do user.