Is the whole Amerimutt meme blown out of proportion?

Is the whole Amerimutt meme blown out of proportion?

I've seen American cooking shows like the Guy Fieri one and Americans look white/nordic as fuck.

In his shows I barely see non-whites.

Attached: 1557945902970.jpg (800x957, 179K)

bump

>1 reply
>1 poster
cringe

n*n wh*tes be like "dis cooking show too spicy"

>taking le may-mays on mongolian horse breeding forum seriously

Attached: 1549813320710.png (645x773, 11K)

>Anglos
>knowing anything about whiteness
BEADY

No, OP, sadly that's just sampling bias. The Mayor of Flavortown goes to restaurants notable for their unique history or menu, and thus tends to select for establishments that white peopl overwhelmingly frequent. I can personally affirm this, on one episode of Diners, Drive ins, and Dives, he visited a seafood joint in my home town in Florida, and from the footage you'd think we were living in the Man in the High Castle version of America and damn well pleased about it. But I know for a fact that every grocery store, fast food place, and autoparts store in a one mile radius of that restaurant was teeming with thousands of blacks and Mexicans during every moment of that filming.

wish lord fieri would visit my rust belt dump

Flavortown confirmed for white ethnostate

It depends entirely on where you are. Miami is brown as fuck, but a small rural farming town in northern Minnesota will look like an equivalent town in Sweden.

>blown out of proportion
>look white/nordic as fuck
>barely see non-whites

Attached: t_shart.png (673x533, 12K)

>town in northern Minnesota will look like in Sweden.

Attached: sneed.png (522x280, 86K)

Yes, unironically. You're the last country that's really qualified to comment on demographics.

Attached: Blow Me.jpg (500x632, 51K)

I live in Minnesota so I guess it’s true but it wouldn’t really be Pure Swedish, it would probably be a mixture of Czech, German, Swedes and Norwegian with the mixture depending on how north you go.
There are towns that are almost entirely Finnish near the Canadian border but most rural towns are mixed Swedish/German.

>I live in Minnesota so I guess it’s true but it wouldn’t really be Pure Swedish, it would probably be a mixture of Czech, German, Swedes and Norwegian with the mixture depending on how north you go.
>There are towns that are almost entirely Finnish near the Canadian border but most rural towns are mixed Swedish/German.

Attached: 1510676470279.png (476x401, 165K)

>europeans are now trying to dismantle the amerimutt meme because americans are unbothered by it
FUCK OFF, you will NEVER stop us from being mutt NEVER.

Attached: 1565656362199.png (536x598, 583K)

>People that watched one Jewish show on TV and think they know anything about US

classic

Attached: 1560016493401.jpg (600x600, 28K)

Depends on what you consider a mutt.

Is someone who has English, Scottish, Welsh, Irish, Ulster Scots, French Huguenot, Navarrean Spanish, North Holland Dutch and Bavarian German ancestors a Mutt?

Attached: 1558372488539.png (326x320, 81K)

>Is the whole Amerimutt meme blown out of proportion?
Yes? I mean have you never actually bothered looking for real statics? Mixed race people are like 2-3% of the population

European history is thousands of years of war and then winners raping the losers, in your eyes every white on this planet is a mutt. Only difference between Euros and Americans is that one migrated over the atlantic ocean a couple hundred years ago.