Americans, have you watched true European music kino yet...

Americans, have you watched true European music kino yet? It's fun and you can see how Yurops try to represent their countries and cultures musically (and sometimes fail tremendously).

Attached: ovUVx7j.png (1143x827, 1.72M)

It's like watching a discount version of a US singing competition.
Just with annoying fans

It'll be an utter failure on Netflix. Maybe not in the first year, as people will be curious. But it won't last more than 2 or 3

it's funny how Germans are among the biggest Eurovision shills on this board even though Germany consistently gets only 5-10 points from the public each year

>It's fun

Attached: qwerty.jpg (456x456, 19K)

Are we? I've pretty much never seen people talk about it here, let alone Germans
Like you said, most Germans don't give a fuck about it cause we're really shit there because the people who organize this shit should've been retired 20 years ago.
I always care way more about everyone else cause you can't vote for your own country anyway

>eurosong
>israel competes
dropped it right then and there

It's not a political event, it's just about being member of the European Broadcast Union
That's why Australia is in too

Why yes, I only listen to 80s hair metal from the US and think all other music fucking sucks! How can you tell?

Attached: 1565720214451.jpg (640x640, 51K)

>you can see how Yurops try to represent their countries and cultures musically
>almost all countries sing shitty world music pop, in English

I don't give a shit, I see jews, I turn off.

>I don't give a shit, I see jews, I turn off.

Attached: 1561620252358.jpg (500x500, 43K)

Oh shut up, you, Italy and Spain perform in their own languages all the time
It's because everyone hates Germanic languages, as proven by the Netherlands winning in 1975 where singing in English was allowed for 2 years and then never even reached top 3 again and Norway being one of the worst performing countries in Eurovision history.
Slavs also sing in their own language a lot

Fair enough

Haven't watched it because I never know when the fuck it's on or how to watch it.

I'll try to watch it next year. You Euros seem to go crazy over it.

You could watch this years contest, it's already on Jewflix if you're (still) subscribed. I think this year was pretty kino, probably because the Jews spent tons of money on it and made the tickets more expensive than ever
It's always fun to watch no matter if you're actually a fan of it or not. Some acts are always ridiculous so there's always something to make fun of

holy fuckin BASED

>It'll be an utter failure [...]. Maybe not in the first year, as people will be curious. But it won't last more than 2 or 3
Someone probably said this about Eurovision in general

When? 63 years ago?

based

Attached: 60350432_568005453608215_2294812163102998528_n.jpg (915x960, 171K)

Are Israelis still butthurt about Iceland?

Exactly my point

what about em ? all i remember is madonna did some nazi thing.

Your retarded governments block the stream to American IPs so no one ever pays attention to it here.

Wasn't sure if that's what you meant

>some nazi thing
Lmao
Madonna had a two dancers with a Israel flag and a Palestina flag hug each other, Iceland showed Palestina banners. Jews were incredibly butthurt about it of course

Your government does the exact same shit my dude
Also that shit is not free, if you don't pay enough shekels to the EBU you're not allowed to get it for free

well yea when foreigners come as guests to your country and publicly endorse terrorism and murder of your citizens in a very expensive event you're paying for it tends to make people angry.
personally i think public broadcasting is communism and anyone supporting it should be helicoptered.

>Oy vey the goyim must not know about our crimes

what crimes ?

You're murdering each other desu

Attached: 1553084816129.png (600x1100, 167K)

we have nearly the same murder rate as you how are we 'murdering each other' ? that shit is super rare here

It's the memest yurofun thing ever

>based butthurt Rabbi

I meant you're as violent as Palestinian
This whole conflict is basically just one giant "no u"

Hahahaha I love this shit
Eurovision causing legit butthurt is the funniest thing

And that's a good thing

no, it's the most clear cut good vs evil there is. you have murderous terrorists against people who want to stop them.
as for accusing us of violence , if all terrorism stopped permanently tomorrow there would be peace , if our army was disbanded tomorrow we'd all be murdered. there is your difference between violent and nonviolent.

no if i wanted to watch a bunch of frilly homosexual europeans sing pop music i'd go on Jow Forums

If you'd just accept to share your country with mooslims you wouldn't even need to do that so

But you're on Jow Forums RIGHT NOW, user

>it's the most clear cut good vs evil there is
so thought everyone in any sort of conflict since the start of time

i think it's sad that we used to have gay shit on eurovision and people made fun of it, sang it and had fun but now those types of songs are concidered political and people get buttmad left and right

As I said, it's literally just a giant "no u"
Shows that Jews and Muslims are really not that different desu

Embrace the butthurtness, make fun of people who get legit asshurt because of
>REEEE LE WOMAN WITH A BEARD WON REEEEEE WHY DID MUH CUNT LOSE TO THIS REEEE BOYCOT BOYCOT
That's what I do, I just laugh at those people. I mean, imagine getting mad at queers making music, lmao

The madder people are about a winner, the better imo

>grug-tribe good
>other grug-tribe nogood

I hate big production music competitions

I love small d.i.y. bluegrass concerts with dueling instruments or two niggers on the street dis rapping each other

That's fair enough, user

Although I have to say, my favourite Eurovision acts are when singer-songwriters perform their own songs, as opposed to those songs that are specifically composed for Eurovision by 5 different writers and then performed by some random artist from a casting show
Literally soul vs soulless. Germany and UK does the latter a lot, which is why we constantly land on the last places kek

>netflix
Whats the point if you don't watch it live?

It's blocked for Burgers cause they don't want to pay the EBU enough shekels to stream it
You need to VPN to watch it live in Burgerland sadly
I once streamed it for friends over google hangouts, though

I mostly watch the entries on youtube every year, but I'd rather avoid the pomp and drama of the actual competition. Some of the songs are good, but usually from what I've seen at least, many are either watered down and trying push some sort or agenda, or they're nationalistic to the point of annoying. Always been curious how Euros feel about countries like Australia or Israel being represented?

A few people are pretty butthurt about it. I don't know how many times in my life I've heard or read the passive-aggressive "I didn't know Israel/Australia was in Europe now" like people think it's an original and funny joke
Most people think it's some sort of political event and don't know the origins of it or who organizes it.

What kind of performances have you seen that feel like they push some sort of agenda?