What are Romanian girls like?

What are Romanian girls like?
How do they smell?

Attached: 255px-Flag_of_Romania.svg.png (255x170, 346)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0DO0XyS8Ko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they smell like my dick

>Romanian men: 3/10
>Romanian girls: 7/10

And apparently only like 3% of Romanians are gypsies, yet so many Romanians look like Pajeets?

Kind and sweet.
Normally.

If you want to be all PC about it it's spelled Rromani while Romanian is spelled Român.

Yeah. Perhaps only a small percentage live as Gypsies, while the rest have integrated into mainstream society.

I wonder what the Romanian hookers will look like when I go to Germany

Are there any nationalities where the men look better than the women? Or are you just biased because you're (likely) straight?

American men look better than American women

Doubtful. Most American guys are either pseudo-preppy dweebs, Cletuses, or Tyrones

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0DO0XyS8Ko

Yeah but all our women are fucking fat

Yeah what I wrote was also not very precise. I thought Sinti weren't Rromani but I was wrong so I was rewriting it kek.
I think so. Anyway if you want an advice don't go with Romanian whores. They're cold and not really worth the money (at least here in Switzerland)

Aren't like 90% of the whores in the Germ sphere Romanian?

I've heard they regularly compete with Ukrainian and Russian hookers in the West. I've never used their services or any such service. That would be admitting defeat.

So are the men. American men are either overweight or low IQ dudebros whose lives revolve around doint steroids and drinking protein shakes

More women in the US are overweight then men.

I don't think so. Here we also have many latinas, some black girls, some italians (I'm in the Italian part) and many eastern europeans. There was even one from French Guyana some time ago kek We rarely get Asian girls though.

I would probably go for a Latina or Italian if given the choice.

Yeah that's the best choice imo. Some latinas really like sex and will make you discounts or let you fuck as long as you want if you're young and not too ugly. Eastern Europe girls never do that they just want money.

I'm 24 and relatively handsome, I don't have a great body though. I have strong arms but a bit of a beer belly (otherwise slim, though)

The Chinese girls at the AMPs here in the US do that for me, I fucked for 60 USD once and came so hard that I thought my asshole was gonna tear

Like my dead great grandmother

It really depends on the girl here. I went to fuck a Colombian girl here and she had another latina whore living in the same apartment. Other girl said I was pretty and she was bored so I ended up fucking 2 girls while paying for only one. I hate the ones that do those fake moans

Do you like Latina ass/asshole?

ive seen many romanians here

apparently only like 46% of Americans are white, yet so many Americans look like niggers ?

At least our women don't fuck hundreds of old guys in Germany for money

Probably Britain

I'd say it's even. Both genders are either really attractive or inbred/Chav looking

I wonder why white Americans look so different from British Isles people

smells good gotta say that

Stinky?

just open up livejasmin or mfc you lazy fuck