What's the difference between the four countries that make up Great Britain?

Which one is the most based?

Attached: United_Kingdom_Map.jpg (364x474, 52K)

Wales. They never sperg out like Scotland and Northern Ireland and have managed to keep their language intact. Also they have a dragon instead of some boring cross on their flag.

Lowland Scots. Most inventive and innovative European group per capita.

But haven’t learned to read it seems

>Northern Ireland
How are the Irish in the UK anyway? Do they get along with all the other Brits?

The only offence I take from this is your nerve to speak to me. Don’t do it again.

From my time there I think they've calmed down. Still a lot of hostility but mostly just larpers causing trouble. Belfast wasn't that different from any other British city and everything seemed to be good.

Northern Ireland is in the UK for the time being. The republic of Ireland isn't. Nobody gets on well on any if these islands apart from sometimes the Welsh and the English.

>Nobody gets on well on any if these islands
Really? Why is that? Aren't most of you essentially the same people genetically? Is it just historical cultural divides?

Obviously England

Honorable mention: Scotland

Wales
Based Brythonnic brothers

Falklands

It's just a generalisation but yeah the history isn't overly pleasant and attitudes show. The Irish hate the English because the English were empire building for a couple of hundred years and cucked Ireland a fair bit in the process to prevent it from becoming a threat. The Irish also seem to scots for settling in parts of Ireland and essentially taking over. The scots sometimes dislike the english because of william wallace and all that but during the empire building the scots and english were good friends. Honestly not too sure about the welsh. Culturally they seem pretty identical to england but also some of them care about welsh. Northern Ireland exists because it was majority unionist and protestant about 100 years ago and therefore when the rest of ireland went independent it remained part of the UK. These demographics are currently reversing.

Apologies for the typos but it doesn't matter anyway. The fate of the UK was sealed in 1999 when Blair gave all constituent parts devolved governments. It will break apart, with the exception of england and wales. All that's left to do is wait.

talk to bong
>tell him scotland is a country
>wtf you are american tier retarded, he spergs out

>tell him Scoltland wales england are all one country
>he spergs out

why are bongs like this?

>*detonates carbomb*
>*shoots up bar*
>*lives in religiously segregated communities*
>*murders journalist*

Attached: 1522620575182.png (178x178, 20K)

The UK is a sovereign country whereas England, Scotland, and Wales are countries.

>They never sperg out like Scotland and Northern Ireland
They literally burn down English holiday homes.

>have managed to keep their language intact
Meme. Their census statistics skew the results by including partial speakers and fluent speakers in the one category.

Don't get me wrong, Wales is cool, it's just that their language ability compared to our's is overblown as hell.

Attached: Proportion of respondents who said they could speak each language.png (1826x1042, 868K)

Scottish butthurt is exclusive to Celtic fans.

We could get a united Ireland in the next decade if the Neo-New-Revived IRA don't sperg out for nothing.

I once had a Scot try to convince me that Scotland was already an independent country. Why would an independent country have a vote on independence?

If a united Ireland happens I'm going to the UK mainland. Bogger culture is disgusting. Have no interest in playing gaelic for county or speaking irish or going down to the pub to chant up the ra with the boys before drink driving my john deere tractor into a peat bog.

Personally I would vote against unification but I would be okay with it if it happened. Think about it like this, Dublin would probably give us privileges and autonomy to prevent us from chimping out. We could be the Quebec of Ireland, always getting free gibs

Mother England is the best obviously. Northern Ireland is nigger-tier and should have been cut loose with the rest of the third world colonies.

fucking nice

seething

No Shetland on the map of the OP, get him janny.

Trips checked.

>The scots sometimes dislike the english because of william wallace and all that
They're upset over incidents that happened over 700 years ago?

>countries
only in England

>Bogger culture is disgusting
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooooooo
lookin classy in me massy

>explain things to me

Attached: 1548680382187.png (218x231, 13K)

>always getting free gibs
No matter what country the 6 counties are apart of there is always one thing that is certain.
we will get our gibs

At least he's asking a question instead of assuming all Irish in England are republican double agents or some other horseshit.

Scotland>Wales>Ireland>England

Scotland=based
England=full of shit
Wales=little England
Northern Ireland=mongs

Off you go then lad nobodyd miss ye

Scotland is a shithole that gave up all their languages. This is a terrible country.

this is such a meme map

Coincidence, since I’m playing Medieval 2:Kingdoms.
Prince Henry just arrived with a Crusader army, and 3 turns later Mel Gibson joins Scotland!

bump