It still boggles my mind how Latin Americans on here have better English than illegals who've lived here for 20 years...

It still boggles my mind how Latin Americans on here have better English than illegals who've lived here for 20 years. These illegals usually the best, brightest elites of their countries

Attached: main-qimg-89af99a187b36ab5bfe624c9e67b46d7.jpg (450x529, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=p86_Aj8x014&list=PLAm3S553q8pBYcPhQ-jpg1PIvIND6PTLz&index=2&t=0s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

illegals don't come from the elites, dumb burger.
If an richfag from barra da tijuca wants to imigrate to Burgerland he will simply get a green card.

>These illegals usually the best, brightest elites of their countries.
Wtf, just really poor people emigrate ilegally.

Not for Mexico

The average income in Mexico a year is $12,000

The average Mexican American makes $26,000

Therefore they are the top earning elites of their country

I have good English but I'm a poor fuck. I would have to immigrate illegally if I wanted to live in the US.

>These illegals usually the best, brightest elites of their countries
Based

Wait the illegals here are the elites?

I'm pretty sure there are no Chilean illegal immigrants. If there were, they would defitinely not be part of the elite.
Maybe in some central American cunts illegals might get to medium class level, but defitinely not more than that

Imagine being this retarded

Brazil isn't really Latin America. Its as much Latin America as Haiti is.

>he thinks that the average latin american uses Jow Forums
Dumb burguer, as an user under your flag said once: "Jow Forums is too popular in america"

Pretty sure illegal immigrants aren't part of the elite

Are you saying it’s the rich latin americans that come here

Imagine being this retarded

>is in the south america continent
>speaks a language that comes from vulgar latin
>"you are not a country from latin america"
Ok then

Chicanos can't understand your language.

Are you dumb? Illegals are from the poorest least educated sector.

>to be a latin america country you need: to natively speak a language that comes from vulgar latin, be in an american countinent, and americans need to be able to understand your native language

English is a grug tier language that anyone can learn nowadays, the ones that don't learn it are probably latino boomers

And apparently, 90% of HIspanics in the US.

Que decir senor, no entedero ingles?

Written english is easy for me but my spoken english is much shittier.

>making a thread calling illegals dumb
>is dumb himself

Attached: GlaringLoathsomeBlackfly-poster.jpg (480x368, 13K)

I'd ask if you're retarded but your flag answers that

Because we hardly practice it, so we tend to have a thick accent

Hell no.
Well off "Latin" American people who can afford to immigrate to the US normally do so legally (unless they're involved in some shady businesses). The only ones who get into the US illegally are those who don't even have a future here to begin with.

You forgot quotations around "people"

Tell me the truth: what would you do for US citizenship? How much do you envy me?

You are either a deluded chicano, a troll, or a total imbecile

Fuck you and your wetback family stupid fucking chicano

t. Chilango de Mierda

Enjoy eating your dirty tacos de canasta filled with cum.

now kiss

>Haiti is.

Yeah. I don't get how some people consider Haiti Latin America. They speak Creole or French, neither of which are Latin languages.

Attached: 1232423412412.jpg (374x374, 14K)

>What would you do for US citizenship?

Simply call, ask, and pay for it.

A man of culture.

Shut up you mongrels. The notion of a "Latin America" was invented by the Hispanics to describe themselves. We're only included after the 1960s. You're diluting our existence and character. Quebec is not included and neither should our country.

Based ameriglobo. Macacos not hispanic they are blax. Neither is central america except for mexico and costa rica

We don't consider ourselves latinos either, we have much more in common with Europe than with our brown neighbors.

chicanos will eat even a dick while it has american cheese

Aztlan is not Mexican Aztlan is Chicano

Attached: kys.jpg (1920x1080, 177K)

I thought the French made up the term Latin America?

Quebec isn't a country you nigger

No it’s the boomers. All the millennial/zoomer latinos born and raised in North America can speak it perfectly well.

Ever been to LA? You can’t survive there without knowing conversational Spanish

The concept of a "Patria Grande" pre-dates the French appropriation of the term. The first author to actually use the term Latin America was Bilbao.

Neither is Puerto Rico. Yet this territory is universally recognized as part of Latin America. And Quebec is a nation within Canada. At least you learned something today, monkey

Still not a country

>neither is Puerto Rico
>neither is Puerto Rico
>neither is Puerto Rico

You must be a nigger to be this dumb

Yes, our country is from latin america and you won't change that just because you don't want it to be

Brazilian culture seems different

You don’t speak Spanish
You don’t listen to reggaeton
You don’t have daily liveleak levels of violence
The way you think of family and religion is different

Hello Joao

>You don’t have daily liveleak levels of violence
we do, it's just that we don't decapitate people and hang them from bridges like the mesoamerican savages.

I wonder why it took 120 years for Latin American ideologues to notice such a striking similarity between Brazil and their own countries

Don't you find that amusing, you illiterate monkey?

Hey we only hang people on bridges for christmas

They do have liveleak levels of violence and they listen to funk which is the portugese version of reggaeton

m.youtube.com/watch?v=p86_Aj8x014&list=PLAm3S553q8pBYcPhQ-jpg1PIvIND6PTLz&index=2&t=0s

Attached: 20140712_AMM942.png (1190x1208, 440K)

Mexicans are aridoamerican not mesoamerican