When it will be disbanded?

When it will be disbanded?

Attached: world-map-nato-members.jpg (660x674, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8X7Ng75e5gQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When you start acting like people

US good Russia bad

can brazil into nato?

you'll notice that all those countries are white and not filthy mongoloids/poojeets

turkey and the us are not white

Based.

except turkey

Could you make a twitter account and criticize Putin with thousands of followers without repercussions like how Americans can do the same with Trump?

but unironically

No u
NATO was supposed to be disbanded with the dissolution with the USSR
If American politicians and foreign policy weren't retarded there would literally be no problems with Russia. All the animosity is your own doing.
youtube.com/watch?v=8X7Ng75e5gQ

Browse vk com
There are opposition communities with hundreds of thousands followers

Crimea

Did you not read a single thing I just wrote, brainlet?
You can't just blurt out one noun and expect us to understand what you mean, macaco.

>2 fucking hours
Nigga, I ain't watching 2 hours of some slav complaining about how Russia dindu nuffin.

>HURRR IM A FUCKING RETARD WITH THE ATTENTION SPAN OF A GARDEN VEGETABLE DURRR

I thought it would be self evident.
Russia is obviously expansionist , and would engulf the european countries that border it if it wasn't for NATO

Some of us aren't worthless NEETs, dude. And some of use remember how literally every administration since Clinton has tried to "reset" our relations with Russia and every time it fails.

When russia and germany get their shit together and form an anti-atlanticist alliance.

Russia should join nato

Interesting proposition indeed...

Attached: 1559992746048.png (260x334, 161K)

I am tired of how is Russia an old man attitude

Yeah man. Russia is clearly expansionist. pic rel
Okay I'll spell it out for you if you have a room temperature IQ. Crimea was caused by an American-backed revolution in Ukraine which is part of a needless NATO vs. Russia struggle in Eastern Europe.
>Educating yourself is somehow exclusive to NEETS
State of Americans.
>Clinton has tried to "reset" our relations
Clinton did the opposite. All she really did was take a photo with a plastic button.

Attached: 3w2g5ecuckay.jpg (960x678, 113K)