Someone falsely reported to the Imam that I was a homosexual, and he banned me from the masjid...

Someone falsely reported to the Imam that I was a homosexual, and he banned me from the masjid. I tried to explain to him but he wouldn't listen.

Attached: 1561571788686.jpg (320x320, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sexual_abuse_cases
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lol

complain to a higher authority so they both get punished

>falsely
sure faggot

>falsely

how can imam ban someone? sounds like larp (but it's still funny). The mosque belongs to the community and not a person. You can't ban people from praying. Britain isn't communist Albania.

the imam cant ban you from what i heard
and who spread the rumor
you need to catch him or talking to your family

ethnicity ?

>falsely

I am sure that the reason this man made the false accusation is because he is Pakistani, and I am Arab. Most of the masjid is Pakistani and so they, of course, side with him...

The absolute state of this country

Attached: It's_All_So_Tiresome.png (1022x731, 643K)

Don’t lie, you def like male twinks :^)

It's the UK, just go to the other one down the street.

Maybe you're in the wrong faith?

go catch this son of a bitch

he can't

Attached: 7462.jpg (655x480, 81K)

Go to the mosque to pray and read quran anyway, no one can stop you.

I tried, but once they saw me, they formed a wall of people to stop me from entering any further. It was then that I tried shouting to the Imam, to tell him it was all lies, but he refused to listen.

god doesn't exist anyway

Go to a different mosque then, they're obviously retards if they stop you from praying due to some baseless accusations, without even letting you defend yourself.

you were banned because you werent a real homo

And fuck him!

I know Jews come up with radical thoughts like "love your enemy" but this is taking it too far.

>falsely

Attached: 1557284303641.jpg (560x577, 35K)

i've seen this thread like 5 times, there was also one other time when you supposedly clogged the toilet. I hope you are okay muslim user :)

Attached: 1557929810896.jpg (720x587, 94K)

>going to a paki mosque
i avoid them, fucking zombie pajeets are insufferable

I mean, in traditional islamic culture, topping another man isn't considered gay, only being the bottom.

>ITT

Attached: Arabs.jpg (259x194, 12K)

>that pic

cringe

I know this is bullshit because if this were reality your Imam would simply compel you to a private location so he could fuck you in the ass. Not realistic

So they did it in a circle so that no one is gay. Well played.

Attached: chp-li-belediyelerde-osmanli-izleri-siliniyor_1835348[1].jpg (560x690, 298K)

>beng religious
>not being ethno-religious
fuck that place. go worship with your own blood that actually have your back. pakis and ghandus are duplicitous shitcunts.

There is no room for racism in Islam... Furthermore, in the UK where I live, Muslims are majority Pakistani

unironically this I’m sure you can find another one OP

considering youbrowsehere.im sure you are gay

You should go to church. and don't tell anyone what happened

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sexual_abuse_cases

there absolutely is room, even if it is rarely explicitly lined out in islamic texts. unspoken paradigms are common and necessary when dealing with low-trust communities. pakis absolutely practice it when they have numbers and so should you.

>Flag

Attached: 1564943493519.gif (497x732, 530K)