Will america give china some "freedom"?

will america give china some "freedom"?
will the world become peaceful after they're gone?

Attached: china-us-takes.jpg (618x410, 40K)

Trump is incompetent so no. He couldn't even start a war with VZ.

If by "freedom" you mean an invasion then hopefully
Anti-Chinese sentiment is growing in the US
Americans will gladly go to war against chinks

Attached: file.png (420x492, 114K)

Hong kong deserves freedom from china

and by gone i mean both america and china by the way,didn't make it clear.but thought it was obvious since china and us are powerful
he's at the end of his term,he can do it since there's worldwide support for it unlike VZ

China is allied with Russia so they will never go for it
Time is also leaving and China is building military right now

How are Russia and China allied, they don't even have a defensive pact

Constant propaganda will do that for you. It won't help though. America's decline began in 2003 and has only sped up since.

They aren't allies and will probably never form an actual alliance but as of recently they started joining forces and conducting military drills together. Also there's the Shanghai Pact tho it doesn't consider itself an equivalent of Nato

They are allied because the US wants both of them gone.

>They aren't allies and will probably never form an actual alliance but as of recently they started joining forces and conducting military drills together.

Soviet Russia and nazi Germany were conducting military parades and common drills too, for example in 1939 on the territory of conquered Poland, as a result of the Ribbentrop-Molotov pact. Russia can't really be an "ally" of China in a long term though, because of huge difference in economical, demographic and military potentials. Russia can become only a vassal or junior partner in such relation. That's why muppets in Kremlin constantly lurk in direction of the USA while shaking hands of the Chinese in hope for some "grand deal".

Get out of my country, Zhang.

Attached: You are not welcome here, Chink insect .jpg (422x572, 94K)

Can you Poles should the fuck up with your victim complex for once. What does any of this have to do with the invasion of 1939, stop bringing it up you butthurt slaves. We should have genocided you back in the days

>We should have genocided you back in the days

You tried but failed to do this completely because you lost the war.

You have to go back.

I know I know, brave Poland single handedly crushed the German-Soviet alliance. Or whatever they teach you in the schools nowadays

This type of retarded nationalism is what the brave liberal protestors in HK are fighting against you morons.

We have reasons to be proud of our country. Chinks do it because they will be killed otherwise. Regardless, you should go back to your insect hive.

China is a tyrannical and soulless machine. If you support it then you’re a cunt.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

They aren't supporting the protesters in HK because they agree with them. All that talk about values is just cover for the real intent....Which is taking sides against China.

If China supports a giant douche over a turd sandwich, you can bet America is going to vote for the turd sandwich. It's all a reaction to your foe's response. That's how politics work.

Attached: facepalm-crying-01-12.jpg (704x461, 29K)

>I know I know, brave Poland single handedly crushed the German-Soviet alliance. Or whatever they teach you in the schools nowadays

My point was that alliance between Russia and China is impossible just like alliance between nazi Germany and soviet Russia was impossible. The only common interest soviets and nazis had was removing Anglo-influence from Europe: by destroying Poland and conquering France, mostly. But when this happened, it became obvious that they will attack each other sooner or later. If Hitler didn't attack Soviet Union in 1941, then Soviet Union would attack Germany a bit later.

Similar situation with China and Russia today. They have a common interest: removing of American influence from Eurasia. But when it finally happens, Russia will find itself in situation in which it will be unable to compensate disproportion of potentials. China is so much more powerful in economical, demographic and military way, and has incomparably faster growth than Russia, so finally Russia will have to agree on status of junior partner or even a vassal, just like it was centuries ago under Mongol-rules.

After am*rica is gone? Yes, absolutely.
You also need to go for that to happen.

I'm crazy, but not crazy enough to take up arms against those savage mother fuckers. I'm also pretty sure Vietnam cured any American desire or sentiment for an invasion into Asia.

Attached: tang.png (500x539, 100K)

Ah I see you read that Economist article as well. I personally think Russia accepted their fate as a junior partner because only China can save their shit economy now

Chinese people highly respect Russian people. They are also afraid of them too. Your analogy between Nazi Germany and Soviet Russia doesn't really make much sense.

Attached: 1651549841.png (600x600, 251K)

>Ah I see you read that Economist article as well.

Nope. I never read any article in the Economist, i guess

> I personally think Russia accepted their fate as a junior partner because only China can save their shit economy now

If by "saving" you mean exploiting Russian natural resources for 3x lower price than Western Europe pays Russia for them, and by buying all possible military technologies that Russia inherited from Soviet Union, as well as taking over Russian companies and replacing Russian managers with Chinese ones, then OK, i can agree with you. China perceives Russia as a lemon to squeeze and throw away to trashbin afterwards, which is actually very rational and smart of them. China is not as dumb as Western Europe taht was feeding for 2 decades a hostile military power near its borders with trillions euro paid for gas and oil.

China and Russia are strategic partners against the West.

Attached: 1564119542362.jpg (551x600, 64K)

Don't try to reason with a Pole.

>Chinese people highly respect Russian people. They are also afraid of them too. Your analogy between Nazi Germany and Soviet Russia doesn't really make much sense.

Nowadays Russia is more afraid of China than the other way round.

They are also Brothers. Don't read it. There's nothing important in the article.

Just know Panda and Grizzly are working together because America is too powerful.

Attached: 1564115570728.jpg (585x768, 56K)

No, please do it.
You need to go to war with them. Just think about all the "freedom" you can bring to them.

Nobody wants to invade Chinkland. We do, however, want to cut them off and isolate them from 'trading' with us, and we want to deport all of the ones currently in the US. Failing that, most people would probably support bombing them.

But land invasion? Nah.

>Nobody wants to invade Chinkland.

You can't really do this because China is a nuclear power.

> We do, however, want to cut them off and isolate them from 'trading' with us

It is not enough to stop Chinese growth as long as it still can trade with whole Eurasia

based

the truth is you can't invade china,its not a poor or weak country...they'll fuck you up