Imagine the smell

Imagine the smell

Attached: smell of freedom.png (726x1006, 634K)

SHART IN MART

Why the huge gaps?

Why?

>go to europe
>no marts to shart in, fuck fuck fuck
>finally find a bathroom (guess this will have to do)
>begin shitting
>person in next stall over starts speaking to me in Danish

Attached: 4.png (112x106, 20K)

ventilation and you can easily see if the stall is occupied if the door has swung shut

For privacy.

what the fuck is wrong with amerimutt public restrooms?

So they can receive food orders

why don't you lads have holes between the stalls? we had them in a case you run out of tp so that you could ask the guy in the stall next to yours for some

Euromutts seething over superior American restrooms.

>ventilation
What?
>you can easily see if the stall is occupied if the door has swung shut
How about those locks that have white for open and red for locked?

you just check the lock on the door switching blue (free) to red (occupied) here

pajeet bathrooms have no door for maximum airflow. they have it right

Attached: alt-india3-jumbo.jpg (1024x683, 149K)

Because Americans don't trust one another, that's why they love their guns and hive these huge gaps in public shittingrooms

>>person in next stall over starts speaking to me in Danish
Sure he wasn't farting, they sound similar.

>the unpopular guy goes to the toilet
>tell my friends and the stacies
>we wait for him in front of the toilet
>start laughing when he exits and say stuff like "LOOOOL, HE HAD TO POOP"

Attached: pepelaughz.jpg (800x450, 40K)

The main reason is for emergency. If something happens to someone they can be extracted easily.

what I find especially sad is that you could keep them clean, even if hundreds of people use them each day.
It's just that nobody cares

>If something happens to someone they can be extracted easily.

Normal sized people perhaps, but americans???

>What?
Oh I forgot a/c is a new tech for your type

>How about those locks that have white for open and red for locked?
They end up getting broken

Attached: 1432724756686s.jpg (250x241, 7K)

Are you autistic? Not meaning to sound rude but that’s a neurotypical autistic response to that post.

Correct

Attached: burger bathroom.jpg (1600x1200, 232K)

A fag did that to me once.
Afterwards I made a huge shit on his schoolbag.

He became known as the poopman afterwards

>be 18
>first job is as a janitor at Walmart
For anyone who wants to know, the womans bathroom is the fucking worst

>chips in a drinking cup with ketchup slathered on the top
Fucking despicable

DAR? YTD

those are gloryholes

lmao

nice digits

nuh-uh, you're supposed to pass tp(or cigs) through them

More like pass STDs through them.

you can just pass those underneath. The holes are for sucking cock

Those huge gaps made me so uncomfortable in Burgerland. They really don't know what privacy means.

Underrated

Attached: 32.jpg (390x310, 28K)

>t. babydick

Yeah I heard about the tampons

Bruh how the fuck would they see my dick when having a shit? Why are Americans so obsessed with penises?

>t. babydick

I hate this so much

>Why are Americans so obsessed with penises?
we had our foreskins btfo'd and never recovered

Oh shit
>the gaps are there for Americans to see if the man occupying the stall has an intact foreskin so you can steal it
Now I understand

>german using the word bruh
yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiikes

This ain't it dawg

im cringing

Y'all ain't likin' it, huh chief?

You can easily open bathroom locks from the outside for that purpose. What sort of locks do you guys have?
>Oh I forgot a/c is a new tech for your type
We often have ventilation in the stalls though...
>They end up getting broken
Jesus fucking Christ, how about you service your bathrooms?

>can't even reply properly
also
>They end up getting broken
just fix them ffs

kek

>We often have ventilation in the stalls though...
The open gaps promote ventilation

>just fix them ffs
Yuro too dumb to just look for shoes, needs sign for his autistic mind to understand the idea of occupancy

>just fix them ffs
That's too expensive! How can poor Mr. Shekelstein buy his third car like that??

stop

>so retarded he can't understand red means occupied
Does semaphores also confuse you?

There ain't no stopin' bruh

It’s convenient

>The open gaps promote ventilation
They're unnecessary though, if you have a ventilation duct in the stall. And European stalls aren't some sealed space modules lmao. Also, don't you have locks in your bathrooms?

I don't need them to tell if a stall is occupied or not, whereas you can't seem to function without them

>They're unnecessary though
AcTuAlLy yOu DoN'T NEEEEEEED tHeM

> And European stalls aren't some sealed space modules lmao
Why would you lmao at that

>Also, don't you have locks in your bathrooms?
Yes, what of it?

now that it's confirmed everything EU-related is the way it is from soy poisoning, I'm thankful for our potty gaps. Their a legacy of the self-confident, gruff, manhood that founded this nation.

This terrifies the European

Attached: fmj.jpg (496x368, 21K)

I've never understood why you don't just build proper toilets with actual privacy, like we do here.

Attached: 20130106-150021.jpg (2448x3264, 1.51M)

Indias disgusting, no one cleans up after themselves

take off your proxy, Hans

>AcTuAlLy yOu DoN'T NEEEEEEED tHeM
Well, yeah.
>Why would you lmao at that
Because the idea is funny
>Yes, what of it?
Why do you need to look for signs if the stall is occupied or not then?

I just don't get why you need a huge gap in the door to tell if the stall is occupied. You can also try to open the door if the sign is broken (if its closed it means its occupied)

yeah before college everybody made fun of the person who had to take a shit in the school bathroom, happened to me once, fucking assholes :((

Is shitting together an American tradition?

>I just don't get why you need a huge gap in the door to tell if the stall is occupied.
Improved ventilation

>(if its closed it means its occupied)
It can also just mean the door swung shut

You should be thankful breathing is involuntary

So I have to experience why Americans need a shitload of ventilation?

Usually toilets have ventilation like pic related. Spreading the smell of shit in all the bathroom doesn't seem like a great idea.
>It can also just mean the door swung shut
I mean if its locked then it's occupied

Attached: 98352540-8147-41a8-91b1-04886cfdff30.jpg (1200x1200, 119K)

So you don't die from being too stupid to breathe

> shit
> load
> ventilation

All the answers you need, Lmao.

fuck danes

The rich diet of the American makes for especially pungent excrements, so they need a lot of ventilation to not poison each other.

>Usually toilets have ventilation like pic related.
Nope we have HVAC units

>Spreading the smell of shit in all the bathroom doesn't seem like a great idea.
With a HVAC system and without huge doors to block the airflow that's not a problem

>I mean if its locked then it's occupied
The door being shut doesn't mean the stall is occupied. The door could simply be hung improperly so it always shuts (or conversely stays open unless you lock it closed)

imagine all that bacteria on those door handles regular stalls have a sliding mechanism which you could push with the back of your hand or even your foot

man, you really put in some effort thinking about fecal matter

do hvac units have filters i can imagine something that sucks up fecal matter has to be cleaned regularly

I'd just cut ventilation holes in my lungs, that way you can also see if my heart is beating. It really is the only sensible way
I think the issue is more that American bathrooms aren't services as frequently, they get messier and require a lot more ventilation to keep them usable.

Why yes, it's needed for precise, efficient German engineering, user

They don't block the airflow since the fan is in the stall. And if you try but can't open the door (because its locked) it must mean someone is inside. Anyway this discussion is pointless both are acceptable solutions imo so I'm not going to lose more time discussing this subject

You wash your hands. I'm sorry that our toilets are superior to yours but that's just the way it is. No sense crying about it.

Attached: 20130106-150143.jpg (2448x3264, 1.56M)

You can use your elbow on those. Not to mention that you're going to wash your hands after. And you're going to be playing with your phone while you sit there. So having to touch a door handle before you commence pooping probably isn't a huge issue.

No the waste air gets exhausted to the exterior

Or you could improve ventilation in the room instead of running a bunch of extra ducting or using fans than run constantly

You don't need energy-wasting fans when you can just use the ventilation system already installed in the building

>Or you could improve ventilation in the room
Well yeah, you could put a ventilation in the stall so you're not just spreading the smell to the whole bathroom. That way the whole bathroom won't smell of shit. You could even combine that with the shoe gazing holes, if you really wanted, though I'd rather just have a regular lock and shit in private.

In a properly ventilated bathroom with even a basic air handling system you don't spread the smell and we also have door locks. Read the thread

>Chips
nigga those are french fries

Attached: p00.jpg (640x638, 27K)

So you have working locks, you have working ventilation. So what's the need for the gaps?
>with even a basic air handling system you don't spread the smel
Where does the smelly air go then, if not through the gaps?

>So what's the need for the gaps?
Re-read the thread, it's already been explained

Now I understand the proper use of the phrase 'nice cut'.

I've had conflicting answers. Others say it's for ventilation, but that would mean spreading the poop smell. Others say it's because your bathrooms are in state of disrepair and you can't rely on a lock, but you seem to imply that the locks are working. The Japanese fella said they're for emergencies, though most locks I've seen can be opened from the outside if needed, so that doesn't seem like a proper reason. So yeah, I'm confused.

Why does he put meals on the floor?

Attached: 754b6b71.jpg (603x408, 29K)

The gaps have 3 purposes:

1. Allowing the smell of freedom to invade the entire restroom
2. Facilitating peekers to peek inside and see benis
3. Saving 1/3 of the price of a normal door for Mr.Goldstein.

>Others say it's for ventilation, but that would mean spreading the poop smell.
That's where you messed up

>but you seem to imply that the locks are working
We have locks, they're often broken

>though most locks I've seen can be opened from the outside if needed
Not common in the US/Canada

The only sensible answer
So they're not for ventilation but because you have shit locks or don't service the bathrooms often?

Wrong

Just shit on the street like any normal person you retards.

Which part? Are the locks not shit or do you actually service your bathrooms often? I mean, if in an emergency situation the lock can't be opened from the outside and it keeps breaking constantly, that's a pretty shitty lock. So is the reason for the gaps that you just have awful locks?

You'll just have to re-read the thread and figure it out