Culture pals /cp/

it was my birthday edition

Welcome to ruins of Culture Pals. Here autistic sperg losers can meet equally autistic thots from developing nations like Russia(Eww!) , China(yawn) and India (loos) for relationships so autistic even wouldn't bother with them.
Seriously this shit is more of a bitch than debugging pointers in C using vim with no scripts. Want to discuss argentina? Want to discuss philosophy with an overweight Brazilian who got 0 on www.freesites.gratisiqteste.com.br? Want to get dropped by turks with English so atrocious they make toddlers seem fluent? Want to be given the basic gestalt on boobs and soy by the resident mammary expert titman? Want to talk with/share qts with the Taliban?
Want to banter koreaboos?

www.interpals.net

Website with pastas and scripts:
culturepals.github.io/

Mega with the memes all the cool kids use:
mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

qtcrawler script:
pastebin.com/h5A30AW7 (embed)

old:

Attached: A7F36585-D50C-4934-9FAB-85E9B4719B46.jpg (1231x1221, 254K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/76P-B1kSZI4
pastebin.com/P83xddCe
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We... don't care

pls care

Why are we still here?

Just to suffer, Randy... Just to suffer.

Attached: 1565718717330.jpg (313x223, 10K)

How old are you now?

Happy belated birthday Koreanon

Attached: 1562150386380.png (643x458, 155K)

shes 33 hahahah

oof

A' is for Allah, nothing but Allah; Ba is the beginning of Bismillah; Ta is for Taqwa, bewaring of Allah; and Tha is for Thawab, a reward; Ja is for Janna, the Garden of Paradise; Ha is for Hajj, the blessed pilgrimage; Kha is for Khaatem, the seal of the prophethood given to the Prophet, Muhammed (SAW); Da is for Deen, Al-Islam, religion with Allah since time began; Dha is for dhikr, remembering Allah; and Ra is for the month of Ramadhan, ohh Ramadhan; Za is for Zakat to pure our greed, when we give our money to those in need; Sa is for Salamu alaikum, peace be with you wa'alaikum assalam; Sha is for shams, the shining sun, which Allah placed for everyone; and Sua is for salat, for when we pray facing him, everyday, facing him, till we meet our lord; Allah there's only one God and Muhammed is his Messenger. Allah, La ilaha illa'allah; Dua is for duha, the morning light, the sun has turned from red to white; Tua is for tareeq, the path to walk upon; and Dhua is for dhil, a shadow; and Aa is for ilm, the thing to know, to make our knowledge grow, in Islam; Gha is for ghaib, a world unseen and that we know is not a dream; Fa is for, the Opening, Al-Fatiha; and Qua for the Qur'an, the book of God; and Ka is for kalima, a word we're taught to teach us what is good and what is not; and La is for the beginning of La ilaha illa'allah; Ma is for the Messenger Muhammed-ur-Rasoolillah. La ilaha illa'allah, Muhammed-ur- Rasulilllah; Allah, there's only one God and Muhammed is his Messenger. Allah, la ilaha illa'allah; Na is for nawm, the sleep God gave to give us rest after the day; Ha is for the Hijra, the journey that, the Prophet made; and Wa for wudu before we pray to help us wash our sins away; and Ya for Yawm-mid-Deen; Allah, there's only one God and Muhammed is his Messenger. Allah, La ilaha illa'allah.

youtu.be/76P-B1kSZI4

need a North Korean girlfriend lads

Shut the fuck up Pika go get some sun

randy in the allah post. pika in north korean one

There's 3 portuguese online on /cp/ general?
What is wrong with our "men"?

no idea ;_;
if only you knew the amount of Portuguese with Jow Forums roots on interpals..... theres like 7 or 8

What? From /cp/ or random Jow Forums?
This is bad,I don't want to get naifed on the street by gunas

just /cp/
theres also a portuguese in Switzerland

Should I use a pic of my abs on the beach?
I feel like girls will think I'm a fuckboy but I'm tired Robbie

not the greatest thing desu

Attached: unknown.png (550x110, 14K)

considering portuguese women are garbage, it's not surprising

I'm not even gonna comment on that subject at risk of being called an incel.

No, thank God. I just have a turk who was bullied so hard she became atheist and anorexic

i wonder if she still loves me bros

Honestly bros, I'm giving up hope on finding an irl qt. This "cold approach" shit isn't even going to work.

Attached: 1553741996765.jpg (893x767, 81K)

Happy birthday :)

I post this then just an hour later I start chatting up this chick The conversation went quite well but I forgot to ask her name and get her on social media ;_;

I've honestly never had any luck from a cold approach. It could just be me, but I find that it works much better to have some sort of "in" first.

My whole strategy is to ask them where they're from. It's worked well the past 2 times, but it only really works if they are ethnic. I guess practice makes perfect, because the first time I acted hell autistic, but now I was really chill and calm and just had a good conversation with her. She wasn't especially attractive, but at least she wasn't ugly.

Here's an official guide for fellow Europeans on how to get married to the right girl.

Countries to look for:Eastern Europe, France, Spain, Italy, Greece, Turkey and other Arab Mediterranean countries.
All other countries are filth and scum, especially Latin America, even though the women make the dong hard big time. Especially avoid Asians, Americans and germanic speaking people (Germany is somewhat of an exception).

Script lightly, always start the conversations (for some reason they always end up better than convos started by a girl). Do not feed boring bitches with your questions, if she can't come up with anything she is either boring as fuck, not interested or low iq.

Have somewhat of a weird personality, ask weird questions and talk about surreal stuff, she needs to connect with you. Make her do an iq test within 3-4 weeks of talking with her outside IP, anything less than 120 is unacceptable, also don't get anyone smarter than you or you're in for a fucking ride of your life when you eventually argue about bullshit in your married life and she can hold up against you mentally.

Do not ask for nudes (at least in the first month or so), if she sends you them on her own etc she is a thot and will trade your love and support for some local tinder dick, not worth it.

Also don't be a cuck and send her any money, if she can't afford flights to you, she is will eventually only be a burden to you in the future too.

Most importantly remember, it is hard to find the right person and the world is filled with self entitled, dumb bitches who think they deserve the world just because they exist, do not fall for this. Have patience and resilience in your systematic search. Talk to as many girls at once as you can, they do the same in most cases, just have your focus on the most promising one at a time.

>Put this guide on the OP:
pastebin.com/P83xddCe

feelin' a bit existential lads

Attached: 1322796219001.png (500x382, 65K)

Now THAT'S what I call a debate. The 29yo Turkish girl who wrote me this wall is a radical communist and we are arguing over Bukharin and Stalin right now. I don't think that even my fourth-digit IQ can handle that, I'm not even sure that she's a human being

Attached: Absolute madwoman.png (324x748, 49K)

Ton of text doesn't mean ton of intellect.

She's like an Einstein compared to all the other women I talked to on the web-site, and I don't even support her views.

if dubs will start drinking now (2pm)

whatever im gonna start drinking anyway

Question to pals
how is the transgender issue in your country?

recently there's an issue about a transwoman who used the ladies' room here but the janny told her(him) to go to the men's room.
The transwoman says s(he) is discriminated and says there is a city ordinance that protects them and that they're allowed to use the ladies' room(true, but no one knows that)
S(he) takes a video of the janny to "shame" her the janny gets angry and literally tries to beat (he)r up.
Janny is in deep shit after the incident.

we can't even read the text you dummie

/Dane4444
damn this dude's got a sick profile

I thought third world countries would be better on that stuff, especially considering you guys are very Christian.
Here trannies and fags are taking over, and it's completely normal (young people are especially tolerant of trannies). Now they've changed the curriculums and are teaching young primary school kids about fag history and how to do anal sex too, pretty sad

I don't know how to take tall detailed screens and I just wanted to show you how huge the posts are.

>would be better on that stuff, especially considering you guys are very Christian.
Erm.. people here say the bible doesn't say anything about accepting gay people
some even say being gay is alright, just dont have gay sex.
idk how muslims here handle their gay people but i assume it's not going to be pretty
they still do that "i will give you my daughter so we would stop killing each other's family" thing in 2019.
dear sweet progress.

>transgender
>Ukraine
404. On holidays, sometimes men dress like women as a joke, but I never saw transgender people in Ukraine and never heard about them in the news. No one talks about them, gays are the only real thing.

what do you think will happen if a passable trap uses the ladies' room there?

It's a pure 50/50 lottery. Maybe someone will beat him, maybe he will be able to do it. It all depends on what kind of people will be there at that moment.

you mean a girl might hit him?
the janny here that hit the transwoman is a girl(natural born)

Women aren't going to beat anybody, but one of them can call a husband or boyfriend or just an occasional man outside the toilet.

I think women here may have a tendency to hit and would not need to call a boyfriend or a random guy.
I don't know if that is an Asian thing or just our thing.
there are instances women hit men but obviously men hit back so broken jaws and all that.

Have you guys had any luck with qts from your own countries? Should I or should I not get my hopes up?

>go on international web-site
>search for a gf
>and not just for a gf, but for a gf from YOUR OWN COUNTRY
What's the even the point? Use online dating-webistes or try to hit on girls in real life.

Daca esti din Bucuresti sau vreun alt oras mai mare, mai degraba incearca pe Tinder.

>and not just for a gf, but for a gf from YOUR OWN COUNTRY
Interpals girls are autistic so I get along with them, whereas girls from dating sites tend to be thots with high standards.

Don't @ me if you never said to your qtie that you don't want to fondle her manboobs anymore.

Attached: Turkish qtpie-2.png (704x697, 388K)

top cringe

I'm sure that your "I l-l-like you t-too" style of flirting is much better

>implying implications
Well, at least there's one Ukrainian less to perpetuate his ethnicity.

kek

27 (spoiled)

How 2 get better at making conversations with gurls online? Have you Anonymous improved from this /culturepals/ thing? Shits even more awkward than irl

>I trust wikipedia

Yes, I trust it, because wikipedia uses sources that you can check. I drope wikipedia articles because most people I talk with don't even have a grasp of basic points. The last person, a Brit, who debated with me politics in this thread had the some problem too, he too didn't know the basic points and he acted aggressively when I tried to explain them. Wikipedia is a blessing. Should I waste my time writing a wall of text for every retard, just like I'm doing right now with you?

Really wanna talk to this Korean girl at my gym, but the gym is also the worst and most rude place to pick up women

hello virgin

You're right. Well, I guess you have no choice but to masturbate in the room's corner while looking at some Chad railing her.

I've had sex numerous times

Well, Glad to know you didn't stayed only at the summary text wall

just ask for her number and a coffee date. if she says no, whats so bad about it? go for another roastie. literally does not hurt to ask. stop being a beta faggot.

Cause we always go at the same time, so it'd be annoying if she rejected me
Going up to a random girl, interrupting her from her workout and headphones and asking for her number is not a good way to introduce yourself to a girl. Gyms aren't always the best place to pick up girls because nobody wants to be bothered. I usually hate when a girl tries to talk to me at the gym because I just wanna work out

>he has girls trying to talk to him

Chad out.

But in all seriousness, yes going straight to asking for a number wouldn't usually work unless you're a Chad. Best to chat them up a bit first, get them on social media and go from there. It's what im trying to do, alas with little success so far.

Still there Koreanon? I need help figuring out the last part (leftmost) of this text, can you help?

후지와라
히데코
???

Attached: 후지와라 히데코.jpg (460x460, 13K)

One of the worst Korean movies that I have seen in my life, the cartoonishly evil uncle and the other wonky scenes breaking suspension of disbilief a la "A person loses consciousness exactly at the moment when you need" made it incredibly bad In the last scene the retarded director even made the uncle look like a fucking devil, literally. Did you notice that his hair there was shaped like horns? He was looking like fucking Jim Carrey, and it's supposed to be a serious drama, not a comedy.

Attached: Devil-1.jpg (314x161, 7K)

Agreed, though that was not the point :)

how do I fuck Romanian girls

You steal a horse for her

>You steal a horse for her

Attached: hohol_intellectual.png (694x720, 964K)

>Virgin freak is at it again

Attached: 9595.jpg (300x400, 53K)

백작부인

>using the term virgin freak
>not a Brit

Attached: 1456785465.png (332x396, 209K)

Thank you!

>being made fun of with a pic of yourself on Jow Forums
No thanks

This

Based old lady cockblocking Turks

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-14-13-26-11.png (720x188, 41K)

Tell me how to fuck qt szekelys and I'll share my secrets

Ngl but some old women are hot.

are there even qt szekelys?

Never met one, so I wouldn't know

Thank you!

Definitely. Check out this bird.

Attached: qt_silkie.jpg (800x600, 92K)

hmmmmmmm, not quite mommy milf territory. I'm out

what's on the menu today lads

I'm so lonely bros. No qt talks with me on the site just like how it is irl.

doing a poo

script my man

and take a better pic

I thought of using it but then it occurred to me that I already visit hundreds of qts' profile every day anyways. If that doesn't work, I doubt the script will work much better.

Show your profile, do you look like an old ugly bald bastard from netorare hentai? I can't believe that a Jap would have problems finding somebody, your country is second only to South Korea in terms of crazy fans.

do not fall for the e-girl meme whatever you do

I like to think I don't look as bad as an ugly old dude from hentai but I do look like a typical nerd. I feel like it's a lot easier as a white guy from a random country to score some qt on the site than a jap.

you

honestly man, just try talking to women. I thought it'd be difficult at first but i've done it a few times and i've gotten better at it irl. If you go to university try talking to girls there.

This.

>Music can express what you are. It would be better for me to buy music for 30dollars, than buy newspaper for the same cost in a month. I should pay for something worth for it, and vice versa. My comments on newspapers would have been horrible to you.
Tranlsate plz

>Please DO NOT message me just saying "hi, how are you" everyone gets a million messages here, unless you're incredibly attractive or you're offering me money or job, I'm only replying to the people who show interests in talking to me
Ha-ha, y-y-yeah, I too get too much attention, bruh...