/asean/

Bang cock in Bangkok edisi

Attached: bangkok-40160708-1529063106-ImageGalleryLightboxLarge.jpg (1920x1080, 252K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-bqijvxUil8
youtube.com/watch?v=81_DAXYGvFs
youtube.com/watch?v=xhUuCAhtmr0
youtube.com/watch?v=xNG2AxHifhc
youtube.com/watch?v=uP1b5jurP2I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bangoog :--DDd

Since it's Aug and language month
So shady they consider the others as dialects. ;D

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-bqijvxUil8

Attached: 67804084_2069174710044279_852854589429383168_n.png.jpg (940x940, 79K)

Suck my dick little fag. I fucking bet my fucking big black ass some faggot will reply either my post or your post and it's a well known fact that it will be you, you fucking schizoid pedophile enabler nigger. Isep kontol.

What is Hitler doing there? I thought Germans never touched the Philippinnes before

Based Indobro

Papansin amputa. Jakol ka na lang, gago.

morning bump

Xi Jinping = best leader

Fuck your mom, /asean/

Attached: 1565626533952.jpg (610x744, 182K)

Going to Pattaya in December. What am I in for lads

so who's the most, dare I say it, redpilled one?

Kabayan,

Weaponizing the law to silence the opposition is truly a Marcos-move. In the first day of Martial Law, Mårcos imprisoned his political opponents believing that true progress is unhindered and democracy is better when one voice is only speaking but his progress proved to be beneficial for the few and not the many. A dog's bark is less productive than an opposition's constructive criticism. Know where to put it and when to take down a dog when it goes crazy.
Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, suit and text

Attached: 20190814_090839.png (1080x1089, 755K)

Gib me Java princess NOW

Attached: af044bc82499a626c0d35125be17413b.jpg (500x750, 57K)

HIV

Sauce?

Holy shit! just when I thought indons were all betas

Proxyfag asshole

Asu lo goblog gue udah capek nulis panjang dikira proxy kontol lain kali gue pake bahasa indog aje kali ye ngentot.

Umm looks like an indo mutt

Oh bukan chinoy proxyfags ternyata ngapain juga lu ngurusin politik domestik pinoy.
Kerja coeg

ano ang magandang website para sa pag-aaral ng tagalog? Sa Google lamang mahahanap ang mga maikling parirala
(Translated with Google Translate)

Can you write with your own script

What script? Jawi? It's been so long since I used it so l'm a bit rusty. I can read it but I don't really still know how to write it.

Harsh truths
Kabayan,

Weaponizing the law to silence the opposition is truly a Marcos-move. In the first day of Martial Law, Mårcos imprisoned his political opponents believing that true progress is unhindered and democracy is better when one voice is only speaking but his progress proved to be beneficial for the few and not the many. A dog's bark is less productive than an opposition's constructive criticism. Know where to put it and when to take down a dog when it goes crazy.

Attached: 1565744993353.png (1080x1089, 755K)

Based

Isep kontol

جيڤون باليلا جيڤون

I think a malaysian user confirmed it last monday.
There was an ounslaught of asean related threads coming from the same source code.

Attached: 20190814_111747.png (1080x1303, 176K)

we have a dog barking for 50 years.
the good thing is the country is doing well and the government is happy.
not for the citizens though

baru bangun gan

>noooo you can't observe other country's political affairs! It's not allowed! Nooooo

Attached: 1559573308675.jpg (785x731, 112K)

Attached: Screenshot 2019-08-14 at 11.55.46 AM.png (668x333, 195K)

having 10 asian gfs is somehow expensive.
luckily the RMB now is like 7.06 that made me save quite good.
just generate good karma and everything will be fine.

how can I find a mentally ill singaporean discord friend who is closet gay, likes anime, browse r9k and enjoys making edgy american jokes such as school shooting

Attached: c3bb5fc3ly1g2rvhc6g3nj20u00ypgpv.jpg (1080x1249, 168K)

Send your details here [email protected]

ngantuk

have nothing to do during 2 days leave

where did all the good filipino music go youtube.com/watch?v=81_DAXYGvFs

who's that, I don't want to get stabbed

what when wrong, philbros?
youtube.com/watch?v=xhUuCAhtmr0

rate my viet gf

Attached: 05a2.jpg (962x1280, 288K)

5.75/10

>me, a Malaysian
>keep listening to Indonesian 80s City pop music especially from Utha Likumahuwa

ahhhh~
musiknya enak banget~~

Do not reply to peru
Do not reply to pinoys

!!!باسيد

ᜀᜊ ᜈᜃᜃᜊᜐ ᜈᜉᜎ ᜀᜃᜓ᜶

is this in boxes?

Is she still virgin? I'd marry her even if it means user would be my brother in law. I bet her other hole is pretty tight and tasty too.

Attached: Webp-resizeimage 4.jpg (937x1171, 460K)

Sorry bro, deflowered her last week ;)

>Do not reply to peru

Attached: 1553722243057.png (580x570, 22K)

>Do not reply to pinoys

Attached: 1565759510331.png (493x485, 45K)

"Wajahmu kupandang dengan gemas
Mengapa air mata slalu ada di pipimu
Hai nona manis biarkanlah bumi berputar
Menurut kehendak yang kuasa

Apakah artinya sebuah derita
Bila kau yakin itu pasti akan berlalu
Hai nona manis biarkanlah bumi berputar
Menurut kehendak yang kuasa

Tuhan pun tau hidup ini sangat berat
Tapi takdir pun tak mungkin slalu sama
Coba-coba lah tinggalkan sejenak anganmu
Esok kan masih ada, esok kan masih ada"

Attached: FB_IMG_1557696254836.jpg (480x269, 12K)

Nice proxy.

based thot
sexual competition is hard, girls should experience the struggle too

oh you know Utha Likumahuwa?

Observing is just fine but fucking shilling ..really

>Native script

Javanese, not Arabic

I was commenting on the picture

feeling sleepy , but I must continue working.
I enjoy being my own slave.
some music to hear while working alone in this huge building.

youtube.com/watch?v=xNG2AxHifhc

They are probably Malay

how do I get a vietnamese bf?

Ambonese singer pretty much famous through 80s-90s try listening Harvey Malaiholo as well

It's the native script for my native language (malay)

most indon posters are zoomers

Umm no sweaty
100% indonesian BVLL here

Attached: 1565760725000.jpg (2570x3427, 3.06M)

Harsh truths
Kabayan,

Attached: 1565744993353.png (1080x1089, 860K)

I only know Rich Brian.

Attached: 1555802554395.jpg (1080x1080, 81K)

This is how araboo sounds like.
you are adopting it you mong

The second one is actually English

Suddenly have an urge to exterminate some people

Attached: 57328166_2368982820004425_7657537349982617600_n.jpg (843x960, 94K)

>implying it's any different from jawak using brahmi derived script
so jawaks are indiaboos?

Attached: 1478973608471.png (3000x3000, 90K)

Sok gaya lu cungkring. Ketemu preman aja nangis-nangis.

Not Jawak tho but one of it is here

Piye kabare bodat?

>he doesn't know that all those scripts were derived from indian scripts
lmao

Brahmin script is actually from Vedic period which was Indo-Aryan civilization modern India is just adopting it, Yes Javanese are white.

>Why yes, I am Indon-Aryan, how could you tell?

Attach a relevant picture to this statement

Arabic was standardized based on Quranic Arabic. Muhammad wrote Arabic. Muhammad was white. Therefore Muslims are white.

to be honest Im a bit afraid of returning to China.
last year, they inspected my luggage in HK airport, while taking bio metrical pictures of me. and this book was inside my luggage, the chinese inspectors took it out and they were checking it, later they called another inspector.
maybe they could relate somehow that CIA book on my luggage to the current protest in HK.

Attached: 81QBEaG64PL.jpg (1549x2385, 281K)

Quranic was standarized with Arabic you mong what is Mushaf , and Arabic is semitic language derived from Aramaic similar to Hebrew so Muhammad is a Jew. Therefore you are a Jew as well

T.Preman parkiran nyambi jadi ojol

Now THIS is where you have admitted yourself to be a Jew.
You forgot to mention that brahmi script was ACTUALLY derived from the judeo-aramaic script as well!
Therefore you are a Jew as well.

So we are jews as well, One of the lost tribes of Isreal when?

Where's my opressed bucks? Can I go to germany consulate and ask for reparation?

Phoneposter fuckoff

Why does he make kafirs seethe so much?

Attached: 1552189722815.jpg (800x533, 64K)

Another step of Mahathir's plan as a trojan horse to destroy his government from the inside

Attached: mahathir.png (431x336, 90K)

Ayen, do you like mahathir or not? It feels like sometimes you like him, sometimes you don't.

Attached: No U.png (1280x667, 341K)

because he's a dumbass acting like a genius, and he can't actually debate fairly. He's muslim Ben Shapiro.

Seething

Why hasn't Dr. Zakar Naik gone back home to India yet?

Oh no no no

Attached: 1565764008657.png (1080x1760, 1.06M)

I hate Mahathir with a passion for what he has done before, even more with people that used to fight him but later befriended him and to use him just to further their political ambitions. They think that they can use him and later just discard him but Mahathir proved himself to be quite resilient and their plan is backfiring. I'm just enjoying the show now.

youtube.com/watch?v=uP1b5jurP2I

Attached: mahathir vs anwar.png (540x77, 20K)

China's Thirteenth Plan (2016–2020).

-Focus Area
>Achieve significant results in innovation-driven development
>Greening: Develop environmental technology industry, as well as ecological living and ecological culture
>Achieve an overall improvement in the quality of the environment and ecosystems
>Healthcare: Implement universal healthcare proposed in 2020 Health Action Plan.

-Policies
>大众创业,万众创新, "Everyone is an entrepreneur, creativity of the masses"
>中国制造2025
>China also aims to solve worrying problems with its industrial products which are perceived internationally as inferior quality
>"Reformed one-child policy (now called "two-child policy")
>国家新型城镇化
>建构法制经济
>rganisational reform of the army, slashing number of highest generals, as well as concentrating branches' functions, moving some under Defence Ministry

Attached: nips_torture.jpg (596x368, 50K)

The beauty of our current political climate after last year's election is that chinks and kelings opinions are no longer mattered. For example, before this, almost all of them supported PH (previously opposition) and have great voices because Malays were split into 2, and the minorities were the deciding factors so we have to balance things out. Right now, they're al (chinks and kelings) already part of the government. The only catch is Mahathir is the head of the government, albeit with only 25% Malay supports (as opposed to almost 100% chinks and kelings support for PH). Mahathir being Mahathir, although a corrupt man, is still very much an ultra right wing guy so he introduced the very policies that chinks and kelings are complaining about before (but even greater than before). The thing is, although they're the majority in the government, they can't complain like before because Mahathir would threatened to leave PH and form a Bumiputera government, for the first time in our history. Mahathir already said that he is mobile and he will leave any coalition that he feels is a traitor to the country (himself).

Still Authoritarian shitfest
Good luck for Hongkongers

Attached: 1562932673051.png (363x276, 9K)

The only opposition left are UMNO (right wing Malay party) and PAS (Islamic party). MCA/MIC (Chinese/Indian allies of UMNO) have one or two seats and have no voice whatsoever and only won because of Malay votes. Like it or not, chinks and kelings have no other options except PH (current government) but current government is at the mercy of 25% of Malays who many of them are Mahathir's supporters. So basically Mahathir is running the show and would introduce policies to entice more Malay votes. As I said before, chinks and kelings votes no longer mattered. If they rebelled against Mahathir, Mahathir will leave them and they'll gain nothing. If they stay with Mahathir, they'll also gain nothing (except fat paycheck as ministers).

In here it's invasion trough politican bribery and zerging.

Attached: 68335651_2481838781882138_1540043988080263168_o.jpg (1638x2048, 245K)