Mamma mia!

mamma mia!

Attached: 1565721317332.jpg (720x1280, 405K)

desperate

r a r e

mama indeed

They have internet in Nepal?

An Internet connection is almost unheard of here. The only way to get a halfway decent connection is to stand on the tip of your toes on Mt. Everest

not really all that rare

Not denying her mama-ness, but she's only displaying her desperation with a risque picture like that at 45

Attached: ntsa_1346200312138.jpg (280x210, 18K)

I WANT

Hey at least you got some cool temples

Why do old women use Tinder?

Attached: tinder 22.png (1080x1920, 974K)

>antonia
ma che cazzo di nome è

I was kidding man, Internet is cheap in the cities.

The temples are cool, but the cities are shit. We don't exactly have the best civic sense.

Best not derail the thread more than this.

Its Jow Forums
Every thread is derailed eventually

rare
a
r
e

>Antonia is a female given name. It is of Roman origin, used as the name of women of the Antonius family and a feminine version of the name Antonio. Its meaning is "priceless", "praiseworthy" and "beautiful".

To get fucked by young men why else?

Looking for young bulls to pound their puss

desperate

Yeah thanks I know it exist but nobody use it. I've never heard of a woman called like that and I live 10 minutes from Italy

>antonia
>giuseppa
>costanza
>gesualda
Nomi da vecchia che nessuno usa più. Oggi sono tutte Giulia e Sofia.

At least it's not a mentally ill Spaniard.

Attached: chrome_2019-08-11_21-11-33.png (394x580, 350K)

Imagine trying to cling on to what is your clear depreciation in such a fashion. What do single women even do with themselves after they turn 50?

Have sex with people use their money to enjoy life.

tell me u shagged her swede fren

I'd hit that.

I had a chance to plow a 42 year old that was this hot. She was my little sister's cheer coach and flat out said she wanted to fuck.

I'm married though and told her I wouldn't be able to do it, then blocked her on goybook and she avoids talking to me now. Part of me regrets it but part of me feels like I dodged a bullet.