Attached: gypsies.jpg (1024x1024, 731K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2R57PlZFAeM
youtube.com/watch?v=htmUaPAIa4I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Humanoid vermin.

the one group I would 100% support hitler in exterminating

They are Iranian-Indians

Attached: Global25_Anc_K7_Shareable_Ancient_Ancestry_By_Population_Roma.png (1257x2479, 389K)

yeah, something like this

youtube.com/watch?v=2R57PlZFAeM

They look like muslims

The natives in Eastern Europe aren't much better

they really that bad ?

worse

Probably the only thing europeans can agree on is their hatred for gypsies, that's how scum they are.

any cute gypsy girls?

explain

can't comment on that
bestiality is illegal here

Seriously, why didn't we exterminate them during the inquisition?

They are boho-chic fashionistas

Give them some money when they beg and you'll receive a blessing of good fortune

I hear they get free houses from the government, then proceed to destroy it and their neighborhoods and then move.

They also try to scam you at any chance they get.

WATCH THIS:
youtube.com/watch?v=htmUaPAIa4I

Which country do many of them live in?

imagine how a drug addict behaves
a heroin addict stabbing people for money or trying to steal a tv to short so he can get another fix, his withdrawal is making him crazy and while I don't agree with his actions I can at the very least understand why he does them, because he's sick.
now imagine someone that isn't 'compelled' to act this way because he has a drug problem, but actively chooses to
that's a gypsy

Why do governments support feral fringe populations that cause nonstop problems when everyone else literally hates them?

Because it gives them votes

GAS

this

Fuck janny
Fuck gypsy
Fuck jangyp

It really doesn't though

Probably the worst race on Earth.

t.jew

go back to Jow Forums loser

go chop off your dick, hymen

Can you send me the link to this excel spreadsheet please? Here’s a pic for you.

Attached: F653CC70-E8E5-41C1-B6FE-6E91E91BE154.jpg (2560x1770, 1.51M)

They have a "culture" based on not working and doing crimes and begging as "job"

Attached: 1563567736701.jpg (395x395, 18K)

Those are their best, palest people they send to the west to beg and steal. The more swarthier stay at home and inter-breed. They are a sad chapter on degeneration but hey, they keep their culture alive!

Attached: 1558460263718.jpg (1242x705, 125K)

nice to see an Iraqi here, how's life been for you the last few years? see much of the war?

It doesn't guarantee them votes, sure, but if you're on benefits you'd want to make sure the guys that gave you those benefits stay in power.

We have them here too. They are the worse. They deserve to die

god, women are disgusting
enjoy your ban

I doubt they vote and even if they do they're a fringe group, not a bloc. Not a good explanation

retard, he was talking about the other losers on bennies

Irrelevant

Great people, hard working, truthful, attractive, athletic, just clean beautiful nice people, and I love working with them.

Europe is not like the US where poor voters are actively discouraged from voting via various soft tactics including intimidation.
Turnout in the US presidential elections is pretty low compared to UK general elections. Since 1972 US presidential election turnout has tended to be in the low 50s in terms of percentage. In 1996 it was 49%, which is pretty abysmal.
In the UK turnout within the same time period has tended to be high 60s to high 70s

I wish that I was overexaggerating, but they're actually stuck in the middle of evolving to homo sapiens. I think that they have some kind of a very unlucky mutation that devolved a part of their consciousness, or perhaps an uncovered mental illness that has very high inheritance rates. There's literally no other explanation, and I'm speaking as someone who grew up around them. You can see them exhibit regular human behavior and sometimes even show some social wit, but then something randomly flips and they devolve into a primate incapable of administering even basic things such as his own house or even appearance. If it wasn't for these short bursts of consciousness, we'd classify them as sub-human in the literal sense. They're actually less evolved than African tribes, and if you let them in the same environment, they'd go extinct just from the lack of organization and complete absence of any long-term planning

They are literally a folk of criminals
Really and unironically
They are terrible people and the world would truly improve if they would be gone

>Europe is not like the US where poor voters are actively discouraged from voting via various soft tactics including intimidation.
Not true

>Everything else
Irrelevant

I'm not a Jow Forumstard, in fact I'm a pretty liberal. metropolitan guy with lots of Jewish friends - yet I think Hitler was 100% correct in wanting to extinguish this gutter race

Lazy subhuman scum whose entire philosophy for life is stealing from "payos" (non-gypsies) and lying to them as much as possible. The ones that live in slums arent actually unlucky, they're just extremelly lazy and dont want to do honest work.
this