Why is china so mean

Why is china so mean

Attached: My eye.jpg (640x960, 57K)

I hope the damage isn't lasting

Because being mean worked best in most of the country.

>be Hong konger
>get shot

>innocent tibetans
YEAH KILL EM
>innocent uyghurs
YEAH KILL EM
>innocent hong kongers
YEAH KILL EM

Military intervention when, amerifren?

If Uyghurs and Tibetans agree to rise up as well; along with Taiwan and Japan

EIGHT-NATION ALLIANCE GANG.

any day now, then

trump is trying to avoid it so it doesnt affect his election

SAD

Xenophobic hong kongers
I hope the PLA crushes them

I honestly hope China kill them all. It's a while nothing cool happens

Like clockwork
>OMG AMERICA HELP THESE PEOPLE
Piss off.

Did they beat macron's kill count yet

Someone died in Hk?

If you read this post with a jap accent it would be
>trump is trying to avoid it so it doesnt affect his erection
Kek

US foreign policy, since like the fucking 1820s, has been to promote our interests globally.

This includes democracy

ITT MI6/CIA astroturfing glowers
HONG KONG IS A PART OF CHINA

Well, we wouldn't even get past the front door.
Somebody should try and help them.

Drumpf is a spineless retard.

Did not Bush get re-lected after the war
why wont trump get the same treatment
>Jap
that is a Davido

>why wont trump get the same treatment
Because Trump is already hated

KYS ZHANG

I'm calling them JET-san or JETto-san now. Please join me.

it is over for them.
it is a part of the mainland and there is not a single thing they can do about it.

Attached: 1564945769394 (1).jpg (828x1252, 333K)

good

Only a matter of time desu. Then shit will really hit the fan.

If that were true, why are we allied with Isr*el and Sa*dia Ar*bia, the two countries that are extremely repressive and ignore human rights all the time?
I hope these devolves into an Arab Spring situation. Then we could start to support the rebels.

free trade is a human right

Attached: Zhang working hard to feed his family.jpg (1024x682, 435K)

Wow saw this on Reddit too friend. 120k upvotes and counting.

kill yourself bootlicking cuckpitalist

>capitalism bad!!
grow a pair, zh*ng

>shot my eye
With a beanbag gun I heard. If it'd been a bullet she would be missing more than just an eye. Also the West won't do anything. The best chance they had to liberate Hong Kong was back in 1997 when they could've refused to give it back to China. They're not going to do anything now that the Chinese economy is 10 times bigger.

Western leaders are basically banking on Hong Kong turning into a popular movement that will overthrow the government in Beijing, not giving anything more than "moral support" and not giving even a single fuck if it gets crushed since they're all just chinks at the end of the day. Western "concern" is less for Hong Kongers and more for using them as a tool to try to destabilize Beijing.

If the West really cared so much about them, they would've sent weapons by now or officially recognized Hong Kong independence.

Attached: LM.jpg (1166x1078, 454K)

ah, yes
the sound the anglo makes while committing crimes against humanity

i agree
it's time for the century of humiliation to come to a close and a new chapter of history to appear in the history of the world.
the ccp will bring forth a new era of wondrous prosperity and peaceful global dominance as the chinese dragon, which promises to firmly stand in sharp contrast to the historically bloody ascent of western powers
according to whom?
there is no such thing as human rights.
seething

Attached: 1558430471417.jpg (1720x889, 122K)

Judeo-Amerilard cuckpitalists such as yourself are the very reason China has gotten so far ahead you pathetic servile pig.

>recognize Hong Kong independence
There would have to actually be a declaration of independence (along with a referendum or something to that effect) before that idea would make even the slightest sense.

>sent weapons
To whom, exactly? To the president of the imaginary Hong Kong rebel alliance?

The western world world is full of cowards right down to the marrow of its bones as a civilization. They will never support Hong Kong publically if it means facing the wrath of China.

Attached: 1547671703704.jpg (366x326, 43K)

Also you can almost word for word substitute this situation with the Russian invasion of Chechyna a few decades past.

Will we get ww3 out of this? Or another meme proxy war?

You're right, the similarities are uncanny, with Hong Kongers undertaking frequent terrorist attacks in Chinese cities and launching a military invasion of Guangdong and Macau. Really a word for word substitute.

I'm gonna go to Hong Kong and beat the shit out of the police
They're not prepared for an American BVLL

honkong is part of china, so the chinese government can do whatever you want
simple

Based
The ch*nkoids don’t stand a chance

I was thinking moreso the way the entire world is looking aside and pretending it's not happening because the cons of giving support to a small state on the cusp of a authoritarian giants doorstep (China/Russia) vastly outweighs the pros.

Ww3 but with memes

Attached: tumblr_ccb993d825c36e9134b8eca6c363367f_1eed3d0a_1280.jpg (576x1024, 99K)

>a small state
Already your comparison makes no sense, as there is no state involved in the Hong Kong protests. They are completely civilian protests, with no government support. Chechnya had an actual government, military and institutions, and ended up becoming de facto independent until the Second Chechen war.

Yeah I'm mixing up Taiwan with China.

>Police Shot MY EYE

Attached: 1565738842229.png (640x815, 219K)

>I gave my eye up for Hong Kong's democracy
They don't know how to play with words lel

Attached: 1546217399994.png (474x1064, 196K)

They don't support democracy. East Asians hate democracy in general.

democracy is western imperialism

thatsthejoke.jpg

authoritarianism is the best form of governance
democracy is the scourge of the weak and people prove time and time again they aren't capable of freedom as they do not have responsibility
only through grueling authoritarian rule can we keep the animals in check and let superior people rise through the ranks

like the ussr in due time when western states will collapse they will model themselves after the superior chinese system

t. Zhang

>prefers the Chinese system
>posts from Australia
Why would you subject yourself to that?

>Protests start up because of a legit issue
>Legit issue is stopped
>Protesters don't immediately break up because they fear Daddy China stripping more of their rights away
>Protesters discover that in trying to protect their rights, China decides to cut the shit and eliminate the One country, two systems bullshit
I hate to say it, but if they really cared about your civil liberties, you would have left Hong Kong in 1999.

Attached: alien knows whats up.jpg (766x1414, 544K)

t. henry

Attached: Tattoo-featured.jpg (800x425, 120K)

He's probably chineese and his government is watching him.

Get out of my country Chang

i will go there
one day
because the country still has much modernizing to do, getting citizenship if you aren't an investor is insanely difficult (only around 1000-2000 people have it) and my time can be better spent here for the time being
they have not reached their peak yet but that peak is going to come in our life time
and only then will the Chinese dream truly come to be

kek

>He's probably chineese
proof?
>Chang
i am australian

Attached: 1546093263560.gif (300x300, 36K)

>I hate to say it, but if they really cared about your civil liberties, you would have left Hong Kong in 1999.
Britain doesn't want any of them. It could barely stomach them throughout the occupation which is probably why the average age of these protestors tends to be on the younger side. They just don't remember how bad it was.

Attached: hong kong45346.jpg (1200x800, 204K)

>police shot my eye

Attached: 1540435311155.jpg (1099x1024, 309K)

>getting citizenship if you aren't an investor is insanely difficult
Understandable. I thought you already had Zhang connections.

>how bad it was.

Attached: 1545111334581.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

such connections will only be made when i venture out to my china-trip next year
as of now i can only grind and save funds for this future life changing event

best of luck aspiring zhang

Honestly how does it feel to be part of arguably the most evil ethnic group ever to exist?

Attached: anglo kill count45345.png (1020x746, 848K)

>Pepe
They should have killed her.

yea muslims are awful

Is it just one dedicated aussie making all these pro-china posts or do they have a problem with the water supply down there?

Wouldn't know, I'm not Belgian.

at least they managed to make some decent countries

Where was the Austrianon who protects asian cuties??

Attached: eeeee.png (1600x948, 610K)

>muslims
>ethnic group

Attached: question 42342314425.jpg (748x720, 60K)

There are probably a few of them. I've noticed some Canadian posters that behave similarly.

They are directly supported by an American funded CIA "pro-democracy" group, the NED.

>thousands of white working class French get their eyes gouged out and their knees broken by totalitarian police state
"bunch of retards deserved it, fuck you, shut up and pay more taxes for ecology heil greta"
>dumb chinese thot gets her eye slightly hurt
"omggg china so evil literal dictatorship let's go to war over it"

the absolute state of western """democracy""""
at this point, i support China

Attached: JeromeO_LBD_Paris_24NOV2018-542x1024.jpg (542x1024, 74K)

Most people I know supported the French protestors too. You hate the media, bro.

No shut, no one cares about some dumb french fags
But I'll go over to Hong Kong right now to protect that angel

>mfw no future hong kong lady of war revolutionary gf with one eye

Attached: Gimmie an 'erb, man.jpg (492x314, 76K)

French aren't white and your pro-china shit is definitely proving it.

Typical leaf behavior, nothing new.

the one you should be wishing luck to me is not me but you
good luck
as a young australian i can speak honestly on this and on behalf of most young australians that we are disappointed with the american influence on the world.
usa is becoming increasingly irrelevant to us. polluting the environment, starting wars, being insane religious, racism, police brutality, injustice, arrogance, lunatic voting system... it's really a madhouse over there....

this is why we look forward to our booming relationship with the middle kingdom aka china which will bring a new era of wondrous prosperity and peaceful global dominance for the chinese dragon, which promises to firmly stand in sharp contrast to the historically bloody ascent of western powers

What fucking retard gets a countries name tattooed on his forehead in the first place, he deserved to get beaten up for his awful choice of tattoo

most people hate the PRC more is all

You guys are just America if America stayed on as a colony. Don't pretend otherwise. If you are pro-China its only because you think that they will treat you more fairly than the US, which is unlikely.

im thinkin they're based

if i post a thot instead will people care more ?

white than you pedrito

Attached: 48391677_2030672160333588_796370413662765056_n-4014401.jpg (959x538, 71K)

Dude, all you see is one eyeball and the top of her head. You really willing to go balls deep without seeing the other 75% of her face?

kek

>if i post a thot instead will people care more ?
actually yes because human nature. it would be more effective to parade battered children though.

Well I can’t speak for others but I’m ‘pro-china’ because the world run by the Americans is pretty shit and I’d like to take a chance on a counterweight to balance it out.

Muslims are very genetically diverse. but they are very culturally uniform because of strict adherence to their religion. it is really amazing that how a person from Morocco and a person from Iraq can talk to each other despite being half a world away, if they speak standard Arabic of course, but i do hear that the difference between arab dialects isn't that bad. Maltese is mainly descended from Arabic, and after a century of isolation from the Arab mainland their language became significantly differ. it is most definitly Islam that influences how Arab the languages of Arabic develop. Shia and Sunni Islam are different, i am mostly talking about the sunnis but there are tens of millions of peoples in the East Indies who are sunni and don't Arabic aside from simple prayers.

Attached: 1546183036681.png (1584x2322, 374K)

Wouldn't things being 50:50 basically cause Cold War 2?

i hope america intervenes, when you lose the war Canada will become dominant in north america

>Canada will become dominant in north america
just wait until the water starts drying up and you'll be laughing at us

You guys are the shittiest fucking neighbors I fucking swear. I got held up at the border recently like I was some kind of smuggler too. Had to wait 2 hours for them to "process" me when before I used to be able to get across the border in minutes. Fuck you and fuck Canada.

Attached: 1558980674960.png (851x720, 780K)

i don't have such things in stock unfortunately, best i can do is an old woman

Attached: Sans titre.png (279x416, 291K)