Why are American youth so right-wing when young people all around the world are becoming more liberal?

Why are American youth so right-wing when young people all around the world are becoming more liberal?

Attached: IMG_3267.jpg (600x464, 41K)

because america always knows best

Easy answer

Attached: Hitler did nothing wr0ng.png (634x397, 58K)

Other countries try to be altruistic Americans see those residents as they were invited to their home.

It's a ticking time bomb of eventual spread of hatred you can't have 2 rival wolves next to each other.

because whites unironically believe this is "their" country
old people have jobs to keep, whereas kids are are full of energy, have lots of times, and don't give a shit about people's opinions
white zoomers will "defend" America against brown people by voting Republican

If anything I get the impression that Europe is becoming more right-wing and nationalist while the U.K. and U.S. are shifting back towards social democracy

Both are

>Why are American youth so right-wing
they aren't

>Literal Who Non-American answering a question given to Americans by an American
Opinion discarded

>>Why are American youth so right-wing
It only takes a few for hatred to another group to set in, by this math the more exposure to these groups the more to the inevitability of 100% group hatreds.

I don't think so. For example Central and Eastern European youth is much more right-wing and nationalist than earlier generations.

this is the board for international discussion

The thing is what to do when 100% of the group hates the other group either war or conflict is inevitable, humane peaceful separation will be the way to maintain the peace

The table of loud brown people and the nigger who just overcharged me might have something to do with my sentiment

>Anglo destroys my argument against him and colonizes the thread
predictable

What are you talking about?

>when young people all around the world are becoming more liberal
Lol, what? Only in western europe.

They aren't. Far from it. Voters under 30 went for Clinton by forty points

>Wouldn't live in Britain, even if you paid me.

What a fucking hypocritical subhuman roachnigger, that's literally the reason all the imigrants go to Europe, because they get paid no matter if they work or sit on their asses all day having their wifes pump out a baby every 9 months. He's probably just jealous that he can't afford a human trafficker to ship him to some European country

>be brown
>not obnoxious
I can't be the only one. Please don't do this to me.

>subhuman roachnigger
Have sex. It's not that serious.

More exposure to other groups breeds greater chances for hatred to that group to spread, and from hatred to a group to non hatred is not as common as gaining hatred.

I'm not trying to be a dick, but is English your second language or something?

relax

I am talking about if or when all Europeans in the us have hatred for the others the solution to avoid conflict is to build walls and separate to avoid war which has always occurred.

Have you learned nothing from the El Paso shooting and 2016 election?

That's bizarre

The Balkans was bloody because a group didn't tolerate others that didn't want to be with them same in Austria Hungary or north and south Sudan most try to preoccupy themselves with other things than identity and groups

The US could have a north vs south Sudan situation

Did you look at the exit polls from 2016? The youth vote has never been more Democratic

wasn't that guy a weirdo though. i didn't think he was very representative of most americans. most american colleges seem to be quite left wing and i thought trump got most of his support from boomers

The actual boomers were pretty closely divided; he got his margin from voters even older than that

Lmao. We'll see next year. I hope you're ready to get BTFO again, Democrap.
He is apart of the silent majority.

This, they aren't
Generation X is the most pozzed generation yet

Because America is not a western nation. Contemporary western civilisation is an organic evolution of enlightenment ideals that favours progressivism.
America, despite pretending otherwise, as nd despite memes, is not a western nation and has it's own very unique culture and identity. It has always been this way. We think erroneously that America is the cultural trend-setter, but in reality America is almost always playing catch-up to the west. Slavery, civil rights, gay marriage, healthcare, gun control, government power, capital punishment, etc. In almost all cases western nations like Europe, Australia, Canada, and New Zealand, are years ahead of the Americans who eventually tag along.

>gun control
>government power
hopefully we dont follow them on these

They aren't right wing though.

Western Europe has only had non white immigrants in the last couple of decades.
The US has extensive contact with the "progressive" other groups such as Africans and such

The US is the result of extensive experience with non Europeans the current state of Europe is from lack of contact and experience.

Which is why hatred is breeding in Europe for the others because they didn't used to be there.

Indians have always been nice and polite from my experience

Right wing nationalism has surged heavily in Europe, what are you talking about.

Attached: image.png (1440x1920, 1.46M)

He has it backwards I think. Europe is one of the few places where the far right occasionally has lots of youth support. In the US the youth keep getting more leftist since whites can't reproduce or have sex.

And as I said the hatred with exposure and reason to hate will increase the amount that hate, how many non whites hate whites?

Europeans aren't white unless they are anglo.

A lot of this is an artifact of multiparty systems in Europe. People talk about the FN being in first place with young voters in France, for example, without noting that LR had virtually no support at all and overall young French were the most left-wing age

Tell me why you believe french youth are filled with joy of their women being fucked by blacks.or Arabs and them abusing the french?

Not even close to being true, European youth are more liberal than ever

>be angry young man
>no gf
>just finished high school and uni isn't an option
>had few friends to begin with but most of them left for uni
>get a super shitty job that pays minimum wage
>get more angry about your situation/life/society
>start seeing edgy memes and relate to some of them
>start browsing Jow Forums
>Jow Forums is a fucking toxic cesspool and it only makes you more angry
>but it's a community and you've made """friends"""
>all your real friends distance themselves from you because of the edgy memes you share on social media
>more lonely and dependent on your Jow Forums """friends"""
>your new """friends""" tell you it's not your fault that your life is shit
>"Its the jews/niggers/spics/stacys/liberals fault"
>get more fucking angry
>this cycle continues until you decide to leave or lash out

I know this be cause this happened to me.
Thankfully, I was able to leave Jow Forums and began to better my life.

Ah yes the happiness that other groups conquering your land and people brings, true progression and happiness as blacks and arabs ravage and rape young teens this is the breeding ground for happiness.

this, they're all equally cucks in all age groups

Attached: 1561069837921.png (1192x1706, 777K)

Mate

El Paso, Charlottesville, Dylann Roof, Trump, Jow Forums etc...

>young people all around the world are becoming more liberal
HAHAHAHAHAHA
You wish.

american whites are becoming more radicalized, but american youth in general are more left wing than ever before

good goy

Not really, it's the same here
Although i wouldn't say the youth is right wing, it's just much more radical. On both sides.

Attached: index.jpg (233x216, 8K)

fixed

Attached: Sans titre.png (835x741, 171K)

this I remember seeing a bunch of questions on abortion, weed legalization etc and the vast majority of young Americans had liberal views

You know its possible to believe in some Jow Forums positions but have a normal life otherwise. Its called not being a sperg.

It's true here

Your experiences don't reflect the reality of your country in its totality, not that I expect anyone on this board to realize that

You are correct. There is very little evidence that the youth are right wing. Why would they be? The GOP is flirting with white nationalism at a time when most american youth aren't even white. It's absolute insanity to think that muh gen z would ever be conservative.

That being said they don't seem to like homos as much as millennials did.

Attached: voter age midterms1.png (309x707, 18K)

>it's just much more radical. On both sides.
this

>left wingers in 1990
"maybe gays should have basic rights also some immigration is ok"
>brown people in 1990
"just let us integrate and live normal lives"
>right wingers in 1990
"we need to keep our catholic values and not pay too many taxes"

>left wingers in 2020
"yes we're going to cut off the dicks of 6yo kids and if you disagree you go to jail for years, in fact we will jail anyone who disagrees with us"
>brown people in 2020
decapitate people, explode yourself "allahu akbar let's go to syria and do a religious war"
>right wingers in 2020
"heil hitler race war now", proceeds to shoot up walmarts

White American Males =/= All American Youth.

They're like 20% of all Gen Z lol. If anything, the youth are more liberal and left wing than ever.

>we in eastern europe are shocked to see how politically correct western europe has become
>NOOOOOO YOU CAN'T CRITICIZE CHADIMIR PUTIN THAT'S NOT COOL BROO!
Utterly delusional...

Attached: 1562729503843.jpg (708x800, 95K)

>"hitler did nothing wrong" is always a joke
Yet if I say "all white bois should be exterminated" they cry to twitter until I get banned. Pathetic.

Did you drink too much goat cum ? When the fuck did someone even mention Putin ?

It wasn't like that before, and I'm pretty sure it's people like you who started it. Don't try to put the blame on "whites" or whoever, it is the Am*rican left who started the professional victim carreers.

because the other side will let pablos run through the border all day until the 1% has the cheapest labor they can get

They aren't. The far right just likes to pretend they're in good company.

Both sides do that zoomer faggot. Why do you think ICE only does big raids on places that have ongoing labor disputes? Why do you think they want a wall instead of a more well funded ICE?

>all white bois should be exterminated
this should and will happen though

better to have some defence than zero, wish we would just drone strike the bastards

>when did someone mention Putin
>t. Negative iq user
Retard, it's an example to show how hypocrite they're. They claim to be shocked that the west is pc, but they're as pc as the west. That retard is out of his mind just like you because you failed to detect this.

Attached: 1565536220092.jpg (817x443, 55K)

Sounds like something a communist would say

They're not. More people in America have access to the internet. It used to be liberal major cities that had good internet but now every redneck town has it. They're more represented on the internet but liberal area are still majority liberal youth

Zoomers are very left wing but lean conservative on specific social issues (homosexuality, religion, etc) due to their non-white nature.

Attached: zoomers white453.png (1354x472, 804K)

i would attack them not starve them

People who tried to enter the Eastern Bloc illicitly faced armed guards and soldiers.

Nigga what boomers accept homos now because of the trap fad and memes.

ahemm...

Attached: amricanized.png (1200x1200, 676K)