What is the best selling car in your cunt currently?

What is the best selling car in your cunt currently?

Attached: file.png (940x628, 676K)

Other urls found in this thread:

teknikensvarld.se/toyota-hilux-now-handles-the-moose-test-470061/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the grey one

Your sister

Attached: 2018_volvo_v90_preview_overview-pic-539317902309530276-640x480.jpg (640x408, 119K)

Apparently Ford Rangers, the ute of choice for aggressive posers who don't need utes. Toyota Hiluxes (Hiluces?) are 2nd, being the ute of choice for people who actually need utes. I would have guessed Suzuki Swifts.

toyota hilux

Attached: 1-toyota-hilux.jpg (1140x641, 74K)

It's between the Corolla, the Tacoma, Elantra and the Jeep Wrangler
In that order I think
Civics used to come second/third but the new ones are fucking horrendous and I barely see them around

Attached: COR_MY20_0021_V001.png.jpg (2880x1620, 616K)

Clio quattro

Lada.

Attached: 5bb5e286ec05c4d068000115.jpg (920x520, 148K)

My sister is actually dead.

mitsubishi outlander.

Attached: outlander.jpg (620x330, 42K)

Really?

Octavia

Attached: 57ff65412e1b60c93dca.jpg (612x408, 32K)

Yes.

Sorry to hear that bro

Thanks

Wish we got those, although they are just Passats.

toyota prius

Japs are starting to fall behind the Koreans globally as Hyundai/Kia improves greatly in reliability perception. Their designs are still a hit or miss though but so are the jap automaker's lately. With the chinkorean cars you basically have Volvo/Mercedes-Benz/Cadillac/Audi style characteristics but at Toyota prices so normies with no developed taste sense are also starting to prefer them.

Attached: G80 Sport.jpg (1024x768, 106K)

Dacia Sandero

Attached: preview2col_mg.jpg (648x365, 32K)

probably some retarded faggot truck
i cannot stand people who drive pickup trucks
fuck tundras
fuck f150s
and especially
fuck tacomas

F150's are shit, I don't know why the fuck people buy them if Tundras exist

Agree. Idiots spending all their money on dumbass pickup trucks so they can drive to their desk job.
As for what I see in my country, it depends on the region. In SC it was the ford mustang, not even a question. There was always one in my field of vision, followed by pickup trucks and that one shitty 90s ford taurus model all poorfags drive (you know the one)
In CT, it's a LOT of euro cars. Volvos are the standard middle class staple, followed by random SUVs like the Nissan rogue, see SLawd at every stoplight. Saabs are a rare brand in the US I think, but really common in CT. There are also a few British motor enthusiast clubs, for MGB, Triumph, Jaguars... not hard to find rare models in New England I'll say that. Only thing in SC was mustang week.

im in CA.
pickup truck drivers are fucking retarded and either drive too slow because their amerishart diesel engine doesnt accelerate fast enough after a stoplight or nearly cause crashes from going mach 7 on their way to walmart
+mexican gardeners usually drive pickups

Good thing about Korean cars here is that they devalue by a lot.
A 100k BRL car that was launched 5 years ago you can see it being sold by 50k.

Based

We just piggyback ride your mom, nigger

At least the Mexican gardeners have the back of the truck filled with tools and buckets. It makes no fucking sense that my office parking lot has three F-150s and one Tacoma in it.

Toyota Hilux and Ford Ranger

Why the Hilux?
They still have the same problem of rolling over on tight cornering.

Nothing your faggy 4 door sushi sedan can do that this can't.

Attached: jeep-gladiator-exterior.jpg (800x404, 57K)

Fuel efficiency.

The truck I posted has shitty fuel efficiency but ICEs have come a lot way from the mid 2000s. Efficiency on many smaller trucks/engines is solid. Not to mention the hybrid and ev powertrains for trucks in the pipeline. BEV scale better for larger vehicles so an ev truck > ev car

True, but it still doesn't match the fuel efficiency of a Toyota Corolla, Civic or a Fusion.
People just but trucks because they're tall and they give status.

I fucking love cars, i'd love to daily a firebreathing 500hp muscle car, but i wouldn't be able to pay for the maintenance.
That's why i bought a Bora(Jetta) with autotransmission, good fuel mileage and it still confortable as fuck.

Good news.

The Toyota Vios and Fortuner depending on the year.

Toyota in general dominates the sales charts with Mitsubishi a distant second.

They fixed that 2 years ago, a couple months after it failed the moose test.

teknikensvarld.se/toyota-hilux-now-handles-the-moose-test-470061/

Attached: 1280px-2015_Toyota_Fortuner_(New_Zealand).jpg (1280x755, 156K)

The police of my Statw bought some SW4(Hilux SUV) and they had some of those problems.