Why is this "country" still allowed to exist?

Why is this "country" still allowed to exist?

Attached: Flag_of_Uruguay.png (1200x800, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wggTsCHXn94
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So you can emigrate there after voting shitty politicians

If we go down they go down with us, there is no point of going there.

I let URUGVAYAN BVLLS have sex with my wife, she loves the BUC.

I'm joking. Btw shouldn't you guys love each other? Even the flag is similar.

It makes more sense than Africazuela

Yes, that's why I don't believe they should exist as a separate country. Uruguayan anschluss when?

Attached: argentina_uruguay.jpg (960x1202, 123K)

The opposite should happen. Uruguay seems a more serious country

All they do is smoke weed and drink mate.

Because bufferzone.

And killing themselfs

suicidal thieving weed-smoking commie shithole

go dress up as some faggy anime character and stop shitposting

It just keep seeming better to me

rude

Don't disrespect our little province.

football gods

Attached: 1555909364738.jpg (1074x1068, 215K)

uruguay is BASED and argentina is uruguay's 20th department

Don't bully little Uruguay

>our little province
urugay its brazilian clay

Then why do they speak spanish? Why is their flag so similar to ours?
Checkmate macaco.

it's a coping mechanism they are still brazilian

um, Uruguay is actually rightful Brazilian clay, not Argentinian

We're strong and independent country who don't need no Argentina or Brazil.

No, we are not expansionist hurr gimme moar clay European wannabes. Argentina can keep its territory. We just want to be left alone.

Make the Viceroyalty of the Rio de La Plata Spain again

what do you think about Pichu Straneo?

don't think so rebel brazilian anschluss soon :^)

It should include paraguay and chile tbfam

UMAD?
UMAD

youtube.com/watch?v=wggTsCHXn94

I don't really watch Argentinian TV shows, so I am not very familiar with him.

You are not European.

never said that also neither are you :^)

Stop acting expansionist like Europeans then.

>neither are you
Exactly. We are not expansionists.

>you are only allowed to expand if you are European
what is china what is japan or any other non european empire that expand or at least tried

Because they have GARRA CHARRÚA, unlike you

based and garrapilled

The age of empires is thankfully over. There's no need to get on dick measuring contests over who has more land anymore. Tell me, why do you want to have my country? You certainly don't need the land, as Brazil is one of the countries with the largest landmass in the world. We don't have gold, or oil, or anything like that. We're just a small peaceful country with more cows than people. Why does the existence of such a harmless place make you angry to the point of wanting to erase its identity, culture and status as a nation by taking its land for your own country?

>The age of empires is thankfully over. There's no need to get on dick measuring contests over who has more land anymore. Tell me, why do you want to have my country? You certainly don't need the land, as Brazil is one of the countries with the largest landmass in the world. We don't have gold, or oil, or anything like that. We're just a small peaceful country with more cows than people. Why does the existence of such a harmless place make you angry to the point of wanting to erase its identity, culture and status as a nation by taking its land for your own country?

Attached: 3456CFAFB7D5487AAB0B22761B2773F3.png (454x520, 13K)

South American countries with a sun on their flag are all the same.

them and the Argies are just eternally butthurt that a 100 men squadron comprised half Uruguayan-half British troops made their whole "empires" shit the bed

God Save the Queen!

Is cuckoldry common in South America as much as in Mexico?

well it's not about resources it's about restoring what was once ours something that was taken from us

Don't forget we had to intervene to save you from Brazil because your army was shit... It's it's shit, every police force from Argentina or Brazil can conquer Uruguay in a few days.

You're just a buffer state created by brits, with no culture, damn you don't even have your own accent... So don't fucking name my country ever again.

Attached: c_960x720_DCE.jpg (311x612, 54K)

They're the Poland of South America.

Muh language
Nothing that a bit of genocide can't solve

ur u gay lol!

Nah, Brazil is way too big the way it is today.

We should become like the old HRE or something like that. The Union is a avominatiob

Get out of my country if you want to lose your identity and status as a nation to be part of another country.

We were never "taken from you". We were never your "rightful clay". We want nothing to do with you. If we wanted to be part of you or Argentina we'd be. But we don't want to.

>How can a small country with a small population struggle against two bigger countries with larger populations, impossible!

Sandwiched between two warmongers? Yeah, that's right.

Portuguese colonists stettle on what is now known as uruguay.brazilian and portuguese blood was spilled on uruguayan territory on various conflicts.it's ours land belongs to us that territory was ours than taken from us

>Falklands

Attached: 20180414_111048000.jpg (248x93, 7K)

You seem to have wrongly coloured the Falklands

I fucking dare you to cross los andes