How do i become western?

How do i become western?

Attached: 1556624407383.jpg (484x497, 49K)

Lithuania will always be part of Baltics

but i want to be western

be happy with what you have (its Latvia and Estonia, another countries which are part of so called Baltics)

why would i be happy? I am e*stern "european"

>earsjak

Attached: memri-tv-this-is-my-only-comment-a-a-worn-out-4724832.png (500x303, 45K)

We stand with you, Lithuania.

Attached: 14738140-cartoon-like-drawings-of-flags-showing-friendship-between-lithuania-and-usa.jpg (1300x726, 73K)

Be happy with what you have, you may not be Western, but you also aren't Arab or African.

better fate than that of the e*stern "european"

whats wrong with it?
Jow Forumss phrase should be: its always greener on the other side cause its full of selfhating faggots.

Grass is greener on the other side because this place is full of b*lto-sl*void subhumans with low iq who commit crimes in western countries

You're a EU citizen, that almost makes you a westerner. You can even move to a western European country without any visa or permit.

>You're a EU citizen, that almost makes you a westerner.
sounds cool

>You're a EU citizen, that almost makes you a westerner
no it doesn't. All shithuania does in the EU is leech of gibs.
>You can even move to a western European country without any visa or permit.
I don't want to pollute westerner living space with my subhuman presence

Convert to protestantism and support israel with all of your heart.

Attached: bolsonaro captain america israel1.png (768x512, 671K)

i'm already a protestant, but i'm having a hard worshiping G*d considering my life is shit

>Convert to protestantism and support israel with all of your heart.
That's being Am*rican, not western.

Right-wing parties in Europe also stand with Israel

Right wing parties in Europe support their own countries, they don't care about Israel.
This obsession with Israel is purely a US thing.

>Right wing parties in Europe support their own countries, they don't care about Israel.
This obsession with Israel is purely a US thing.

Imagine unironically being this delusional

Attached: 1560027809228.png (179x281, 7K)

at least you don't have arabs

he's right though
obsession with Israel is purely and american thing, did you really think otherwise lol

death to kikes

Every right wing party in Europe (especially the far right) supports Israel. Prove me wrong.

You need to suck european and, specially, american cock

And why would they support a middle eastern country 'with all of their heart'.?

I already have a hard time understanding why American do that. I get this is for weird religious reasons or some shit like that. Something foreign to Europeans.

>How do i become western?
Get a gf and rent her out to black BVLLS

shithuanians are just as bad

are you a pure Lithuanian or mutthuanian?

No that’s total bullshit it’s not for religious reasons, it’s due to insane amounts of political corruption and the former is just the excuse for it. In reality most people don’t give a shit about isreal
The military-industrial complex along with pro isreal lobbies bribe congress to funnel more money into isreal and eternal middle eastern war not much more complicated than that honestly

Pure. Might have a German great grandfather though. But that doesn't mean anything