Does your city have a big drug /homeless problem? How is it being dealt with?

Does your city have a big drug /homeless problem? How is it being dealt with?

Attached: 3a.jpg (1080x1350, 506K)

Yes
The state is spending money to help the homeless and the addicts, which in turn attracts more homeless and drug addicted people, so more money will need to be spent

Yes. They're kicking the homeless out of the city and letting them live in the woods. On Saturday there was a huge fire and it turned out some guy was smoking crack and then started lighting trees on fire.

go to her insta, no boyfriend pics. go to her who she follows, lots of Asian boys and she also lives in Calfornia.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM ....

Being homeless is illegal. We use many drugs but it doesn't cause much problems. It's mostly cocaine/crack/mdma so people does it at parties or in their home.

I'm not in the loop enough to know what my city is doing to solve the homeless problem, but at the moment they're in every unused corner of the infrastructure and frequently begging at strip mall entrances.

We just let 'em roam wild. Garcetti doesn't do shit. Welcome to L.A.

Attached: 20190606_223103.jpg (4032x1960, 2.45M)

i have literally never seen a homeless person in my life, i have also never seen drugs/drug addicts.

>i have also never seen drugs/drug addicts.
All terrorists fuel on captagon. It's probably well present where you are.

no, despite being in the midwest which is memed about muh drugs my state doesnt have that much drug problems compared to most of the country, and i live in an above average city/suburb so i really havent noticed any problems. not many homeless either, maybe seen 3 total this year, which isnt great but isnt as bad as it could be

Attached: m87d73ewi9n21.jpg (517x768, 95K)

I'm sure you'll have at least some hashish smokers no?

Do they ever jump you at night?

Attached: 1565750619614.jpg (958x964, 174K)

I find it hard to believe that a lot terrorists would come from Jordan

al-Zarqawi was from Jordan

Of course we do, because we have niggers and spics. As always, it's just swept under the rug; a can further kicked down the road.

Surprisingly no. They just want money is all.

they become minimum wage actors

Attached: 1564974810999.jpg (1080x1350, 238K)

No. Both drugs and homeless people are illegal here.

Who is she?

Unfortunately, no.
I wish we had them, so I could fuck bum girls in the pussy.

He was a Palestinian high school drop out in a refugee camp in Jordan

She’s so pretty lads. Poor girl.

Of course not. They will ask for change though. You get 5 people who throw you some small money in the course of 4 hours, you can find buy a bag or two. Which, when you're homeless or not is the best thing ever and temporarily you feel better than the wageslaves snd losers sitting in their room being depressed on the internet all night.

I've been homeless on and off since I was 8 years old. Been a dope addict since 14/15 years old. Ask me your questions. P.s I've been living like a king since 2011 or so, it all worked out. Still a dope fiend though.

The closest city has a bunch of hobos, most are really cunty but there's a few you can just hand a rollie and have a chat with which are alright. If you tell the homeless to fuck off they usually do as they often beg near grocery stores and you can tell which ones are on H and which ones are just scumbags who will spend it all on alcohol and ciggies. One of them I tend to do buy a lukewarm pissbeer and I'll have one with him. My advice is to never give to anyone who looks remotely gypsy and to just not appear too frightened that they might strike up a conversation and you'll be alright. The smaller villages around my town all have huge problems with speed and special K, but no one really needs to be there if they don't live there. Designer drugs like 3mmc (an imo better version of mephedrone) are taken a lot as well. Just don't worry too much and don't be afraid to tell people no and you'll be alright.

Attached: 1565724528598.jpg (719x685, 93K)