He will never smell fresh clean air

>He will never smell fresh clean air
>He will never hear the sound of winds blowing through the endless trees
>He will never be able to walk for kilometers without seeing evidence of another person or settlement
>He will never be able to find streams so clean, that he can drink straight from it
>He will never look up into night sky with no light pollution, and see every last star.
Everyday I am thankful, bros. Euros just don't get it, man.

Attached: 1b798ffebf68b0001f02541eeba83ae9.jpg (1600x1068, 237K)

>tfw town's expansion took away my dark sky
It's not fair bros

That sucks

based

Yeah man, it won't be long until the rest of my state meets the same fate. The passage of time sucks.

You're describing the whole of Finland, Sweden and Norway as something "Euros don't get". I'm sure more countries are like that too but these are the three I know for sure from personal experience. Silly leaf.

Attached: iu[1].jpg (1000x667, 174K)

>Has all this
>Posts about it instead of being out

Ah yes

Nordics are also based in the same way
t. OP

>he will never catch a +20kg (~+45lbs) salmon from his backyard
why live

Attached: iu[1].jpg (620x826, 354K)

>He will never be able to find streams so clean, that he can drink straight from it

no, and you won't do it neither.

I regularly drink from streams on hunting trips.

Not being able to see the stars sucks. But atleast i can find some random dense woods in an hour though. Still wouldn't live out in the boonies unless I was crazy rich and old though.

aren't you supposed to ALWAYS boil it to avoid diarrhea?

Last year I went to newfoundland and my friend from there took me to his campsite on Red Indian Lake (the one i marked in this map.) There's one town near the lake that's very small and it's hours of driving to the next. We had to take a boat to the camp site. Those two days might've been the best of my life.

Attached: Screenshot_20190814_005704.jpg (1080x1554, 262K)

Growing up playing in the forests, there used to be springs scattered everywhere. When we got exhausted, we used to drink the water flowing from them. Fresh spring water is the most refreshing water you'll ever get to pour down your throat. We're seriously autisticly strict about keeping our ground waters clean and pure, hence you can drink from almost any spring you can spot. I'd only skip those closest to largest cities.

Attached: iu[1].jpg (1028x686, 494K)

I can do almost all that. Difficult to not see evidence of people for km since we lived there for centuries. All the rest applies

God what a beautiful place

Attached: 1563310614226.jpg (2048x1538, 293K)

Water from rivers is always drinkable in the mountains

The water in the pic is full of mercury and algaes. Don't drink that shit.

I literally thought he was gonna be from Finland or another Nordic when I was reading the post, LMAO
Why are anglos so stupid?

It's not though. It's perfectly fine and the houses surrounding it use it for their drinking water.

Attached: iu[1].jpg (1200x630, 91K)

>he cant buy 100 acres with 30mbps internet on a highway 15km from a town for under 100k
what's with the license plates on the boats?

All boats used for fishing in Tenojoki must be registered.

Attached: iu[1].jpg (1110x640, 107K)

How do yuros even live? Pic related was my backyard growing up. I grew up on 10 acres, and now live in the city. I never realized all the little things. I can't wait until I can move back to a small(er) town.

Attached: 2014-06-15 08.44.31.jpg (9488x2478, 3.69M)

Lived here somewhere for most of my childhood. Used to play in the woods whenever neighbors weren't hunting.

Attached: childhood_homes.jpg (1549x853, 515K)

which state? damn, is that new mexico?

southern Oregon.