Why is Mexico the only country in the world where Xbox One is the #1 video game console?

Why is Mexico the only country in the world where Xbox One is the #1 video game console?

Attached: Xbox.png (768x432, 160K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/paultassi/2019/07/30/sonys-ps4-finally-outpaces-the-wii-with-100-million-sold/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because "Xbox" sounds cool in Nahuatl.

Idk but I like PS4 better and anyone who says otherwise is a gommunist and probably a gay

Because they like suck ameriglobo cock

Mexicans are retarded enough to buy that crap

Because they aren't weebs to care for the PS4's library.

I tried convincing my cousin that I should send him a PS4, but insisted on an Xbone instead.

Also most likely because they have good taste in controllers. PS4 controller is third after the Switch pro.

is it produced there?

Don't take the bait bros, just hide this absolute top tier shitpost

>PS4 controller is third after the Switch pro.
shit taste desu, the PS4 controller is pure perfection you are probably a gay what likes penis

I highly doubt this, PlayStation has always been the number one console in Mexico.

Mexicans are retarded. Chevy is all the best selling car brand there despite all GM products being pieces of shit.

>Chicano instead of CHI

You copied me

Because we're social and normalfag as fuck, and Xbox provide us the best cooperative games when you want to hang out with your friends.

I thought the CHI was to display that you were a Chicano and not to namefag, was I wrong?

Consoles Sales
==============
PS4 = Over 100 Million.
Fastest console to hit 100 million in sales ever, even faster than the Wii

XBOX = 40+ Million.
This is just an estimate since Microsoft stopped giving out sales figures for the Xbox. Really sad how badly they have done this generation.

SWITCH = 38 Million.
The Switch should pass the Xbox One this year and it has only been on the market for 2+ years vs Xbox One for 6-7 years

>Xbox provide us the best cooperative games when you want to hang out with your friends
are any of those games not also on ps4 or pc

forbes.com/sites/paultassi/2019/07/30/sonys-ps4-finally-outpaces-the-wii-with-100-million-sold/

Attached: ps4.jpg (914x608, 233K)

you must have tiny baby hands to actually like the ps4 controller

Gears of war

>Playing consoles when there's godly PC's
cringe

maybe if youre talking about the ps3's controller
ps4 controller is decent size

More proof on how stupid Mexicans are

Attached: mexicans_1423859778965.jpg (648x454, 84K)

No.

There's a castizo bvll in the back

Gears of War made it big around here.

Chicanos are so fucking cringe. I really want you to have your own flags so I can hide all of you.

no I'm just not obese like you

shut up faggot

Does anyone like Chicanos? As near as I can tell, non-Chicano Americans don't like them, and actual Mexicans in Mexico don't like them either.

>Consoles

Attached: 1565655085091.jpg (906x1024, 67K)

Which is why Aztlan is a thing, it makes both Mexicans and Anglos seethe

God of War is literally the best game in the last 5 years.

lol no gow 1-3 are awesome gow "4" is shit

Nobody likes them.

This by fucking far
Im the only one amongst my friends who has no xbox

Honestly, why do you hate Chicanos?
Every time I've gone to Mexico, no one could even tell I was a Chicano unless I told them or they heard me speaking English

Are you self hating?
Is it jealousy?

pc >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>switch > ps4 > xbone

I don't hate chi's

Because its produced here making it substancially cheaper than the competition

I dont hate your kind Just find lots of you guys to be very cringy

Why is japan the only country in the world where NS is the #1 video game console?