Which Latin American country is the best?

Which Latin American country is the best?

Attached: latinam (2).jpg (470x542, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

infobae.com/america/america-latina/2019/03/25/preocupacion-por-el-aumento-record-de-asesinatos-y-robos-violentos-en-uruguay/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not LOS

the person who did this map is a filthy separatist scum what should bleed to death

LOS ESTADOS UNIDOS DE LA AMERICA

that*

screw it fuck this fag

Chile, Panama, Costa Rica and Mexico from what I know

I would say Argentina but every argentine I've met irl has said that they love their country but it's run by a Latino mafia and has no future

>low corruption
Costa Rica, Panama, Uruguay
>hdi
Chile, Argentina, Panama
>economic growth
Chile, Dominican Republic
>pure GDP
Brazil, Mexico, Argentina
>women
Colombia, Venezuela
>food
Mexico
>alcohol
Tough one but I'd say Mexico
>low crime
Uruguay, Chile, Paraguay

Not a Mexican btw so unbiased

Too bad Chileans speak the most retarded form of Spanish to ever grace mankind

>low crime
>Uruguay

Right now they have higher crime and robbery stats than us

infobae.com/america/america-latina/2019/03/25/preocupacion-por-el-aumento-record-de-asesinatos-y-robos-violentos-en-uruguay/

>>alcohol
>Tough one but I'd say Mexico
Do you people even drink anything besides chelas?

You can not have robbery when there is nothing to steal in your country, and if you don't have enough immigrants
t. knower

You're still a beginner in immigrantion

real talk: mexico has bretty good beer (assuming you're ok with light-ish sub-5% beer). tequila is haram, mezcal is fine.

...and that's it. if you want liqueur or wine FUGGETABOUTIT

era pa ti

God tier beer.

Plus tequila is manly af if drank straight

>what is tequila
>what is mezcal
>what is rhum
>what is coffee liqueur
Chilean wine is great but that is about it. Oh yeah that other grape licor shit you drink, it's OK.

Chilean Spanish=Soul
Latin American Spanish=Soulless
European Spanish=Retarded

>God tier beer
1. no
2. americans have no say, your most popular beer is a literal light beer, followed by an endless cavalcade of embarrassing craft bullshit
>muh hints of citrus and cacao beans
lmao

5% beer is water, we drink spirits here, or wine, but our spirits will kill you if you think mezcal is fine

Tequila is honestly shit. It's just the only thing known abroad because the Tequila producers have a monopoly and push their AOC down the throat of the consumers. Mezcal is objectively better but doesn't pierce the international market as much. The trend right now is to produce savor less tequilas resembling vodkas. Quite cancerous if you ask me.

As for Mexican beer it's good light beer to drink when it's hot but the variety is shit. Have you ever seen a Mexican beer above 5%? There isn't.

>God tier beer.
this pisco be to spicy

El que se quiera aventar unas piscolas conmigo es bienvenido pero no sobrevive hahaha estoy en la interneeeet

Argentina

Argentina

Argentina

Samefag, Argentina is a SHITHOLE

Better than your shithole lmao

Argentina

probably brazil

Argentina

Argentina